What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

SOLVED: Non-Fiction > SOLVED!: Mother's memoirs of her son's battle with Leukemia [s]

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jackie (last edited Nov 03, 2008 09:32PM) (new)

Jackie (thelastwolf) I read this while I was a teenager, so somewhere in the 1970s. It was a true story, very moving and sad. Her son's name was Eric. I remember it explaining the treatments he underwent, his hospital stays, his remission and ultimately, his death.
It was a very good book and I'd be grateful if anyone could help me with the title.

message 2: by Lisa (last edited Nov 03, 2008 10:30PM) (new)

Lisa Vegan (lisavegan) | 1396 comments Jackie,

The book is called Eric. It's by Doris Lund.

http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/14...

Edit: It was excellent!

message 3: by Jackie (new)

Jackie (thelastwolf) DUH! I feel like an idiot, though in my defense it was a long time ago!
Oh thank you so much.
It was a very good book, very sad and very moving.

message 4: by Lisa (new)

Lisa Vegan (lisavegan) | 1396 comments Jackie, I own it so it was easy for me to find. Thanks for getting back here. I'll change the topic title and folder for you.

message 5: by Jackie (new)

Jackie (thelastwolf) Thanks, I went to do that today, and I couldn't find it under Unsolved. I thought it got deleted.
Thank you!

message 6: by Lisa (new)

Lisa Vegan (lisavegan) | 1396 comments Jackie, Sorry about that. I'm jumping on them fast so solved ones don't get lost in the shuffle and it's easy for that to happen. Once the original poster says that the correct book has been found, if they don't change the topic title and folder at about the time they post saying it's solved, I'll do the edits.