Artists, Anime/Magna lovers, and Cartoon lovers...UNITE!!! discussion

Come here for spoilers!!!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 56 (56 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by XxBriannexX, Cartoonist and Mangna drawer (new)

XxBriannexX | 166 comments Mod
Finally, a place where you can explode with a ton of spoilers about anything! So, when you want to say something exciting about a anime or a artisty desigin or watever, just come here!

message 2: by XxBriannexX, Cartoonist and Mangna drawer (new)

Here are the couples that are going to end up together in Fruits Basket:

Yuki X Machi
Kyo X Tohru
Ayame X Mine
Shigure X Akito

That's all I remember...I'll update this later!! :)

message 3: by XxBriannexX, Cartoonist and Mangna drawer (new)

do u read the mangna tho? the epi's stop at book 6.

message 4: by Angela (new)

Angela | 119 comments Ok, Kaitou Jeanne spoilers!! (dun dun dun) Fin, actually, turns onto the Devil's side later on, and says, "I hate u, Maron!"

message 5: by XxBriannexX, Cartoonist and Mangna drawer (new)

:O
OH NO!! DON'T GO TO THE DEVIL'S SIDE!!!
XD I never read the mangna, maybe I shall try it...

message 6: by Christina (new)

Christina (strawberrymoon) | 15 comments to aranya: dont watch the first 2 eps of shugo chara. theyre REAAAAAALLLLLLLY suckish. theres only recaps. 56 and 57 are the 1s im recomending.

message 7: by XxBriannexX, Cartoonist and Mangna drawer (new)

lolz. OOOH OOH SPOILERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

FROM FURUBA:

KYO KISSES TOHRU WHEN SHES UNCONSIOUS!!1

message 8: by Christina (new)

Christina (strawberrymoon) | 15 comments no amel.........its just this HUGE boring recap. if u want 2 watch those watch the full eps insted

message 9: by XxBriannexX, Cartoonist and Mangna drawer (new)

Ok, we're not talking about crappy recaps, we're talking about spoilers.

ANOTHER SPOILER!!!!!!!!!

FROM FRUITS BASKETTTTTTTTTTT:

Kyo and Tohru get married and they have a kid! I think they have a son...LOLZ!!

message 10: by Angela (new)

Angela | 119 comments Kaitou Jeanne MANGA spoilers:

Maron + Chiaki = marriage!! They have a baby girl named Natsuki, the reincarnation of Fin. Fin is on the good side now. :)

message 11: by XxBriannexX, Cartoonist and Mangna drawer (new)

awwwwwh. Cute!! MORE SPOILERS!!

SONIC X:

In the Last Season, Cosmo takes control of the Meterix planet and makes Tails shoot the planet, WITH HER AS IT!!! That means Tails KILLS Cosmo (technically the planet but still, with her with it!) but the episode is so sad!! OMG I almost cried~!! Tails was crying super hard and couldn't shoot the planet and he kept crying and crying saying he couldn't, "You're my friend Cosmo!" (I tihnk in the Jap version, he's saying I love you rite?? If not, OMG.)But then Cosmo persuades him and he shoots it using the Sonic Power Cannon.

Later on after that, Sonic comes back wtih what was left of Cosmo: A SEED. Tails just freaked out and started sobbing to Sonic and was like super depressed.

Also, at the end at the episode, You can see Tails near the place where you shoot stuff (idk wat it is, lets call it INSIDE THE PLANE. LOL) and his tails are curled up around him. Then he sees Cosmo in front of him and she walks towards him and kisses him. But I don't think he could feel it because she was gone...he just saw her...and then he looked up and she was gone! Cosmo's last farewell...and she picked to say it to tails...

AWWH IT MADE ME SO SAD!!! AGH!!! *starts freakin out*

lolz sorry this was so long. XD

message 12: by Angela (new)

Angela | 119 comments I saw that part too. Wait, was it in the anime or the manga? i saw the anime clip. The song that plays when Tails shoots is so sad!! I really like that song, and I humm it when I'm doing chores. Its called "Hikaru Michi". Cosmo looks really pretty during the episode though.

message 13: by XxBriannexX, Cartoonist and Mangna drawer (new)

I know!! When she like starts to go into the planet, her flowers bloom, her dress changes, and like, OMG!!! :D

AGH IM GONNA LISTEN TO THAT SONG NOW!!!

I think the part was in the anime. I think it was in the manga too. I want to get the magna but like...When I'm checkin out pplz r gonna be like, "WTH..." NOW I DONT CARE. IM GONNA READ IT!!! XD

message 14: by XxBriannexX, Cartoonist and Mangna drawer (new)

http://www.yu-jyo.net/index.php Guide to Yu-gi-oh episodes. *SPOILER ALERT* *SPOILER ALERT*

message 15: by Ishaan (new)

Ishaan | 1 comments r u guys going to go see twilight

message 16: by Angela (new)

Angela | 119 comments Hi Ishaan! Whats up?
Anyways, I'm not sure if I can see twilight....I didn't read the books, and I don't hav time 2 c the movie....:(

message 17: by XxBriannexX, Cartoonist and Mangna drawer (new)

I never read the series so no...yeah. lolz. I'm in the same situation as Angela! lol

message 18: by xXRossiya AruXx (last edited Nov 23, 2008 11:53AM) (new)

xXRossiya AruXx (biggestanimegeek) REALLY??!! what episode was that in? when did kyo kiss tohru? or was it in the manga? which chap. was it in if its in the manga?

message 19: by Angela (last edited Nov 24, 2008 07:08PM) (new)

Angela | 119 comments Urgh, can't take it anymore! More spoiler bursts!
Kaitou Jeanne manga:
Natsuki's the reincarnation of Fin, right? Well, Minazuki (linchou) and Miyako have a son named Shinji, who's the reincarnation of Access!!! And when he sees Natsuki, he confesses to her right on the spot!! (Although Natsuki is still a baby)

message 20: by Angela (new)

Angela | 119 comments Yes, its in the Kaitou Jeanne manga. I only hav one volume--Kaitou Jeanne volume 3. I have all the volumes 4 Full Moon wo Sagashite though.

message 21: by Angela (new)

Angela | 119 comments Lucky! The only present I got for X-mas last year was a mermaid melody volume 3. The only X-mas present last year!!

message 22: by XxBriannexX, Cartoonist and Mangna drawer (new)

To Allison: I'm sorry I couldn't get to you before other's replied and the answer to your question is...

NO, it wasn't in a episode. The episodes only go up to Book 6. Sucks right? XD
Kyo kisses Tohru the FIRST time when she is unconsious. He kisses her the SECOND time when she gets out of the hospital. (Will explain more after this)
This part happens in the VERY VERY LAST BOOK. (Well, the whole kissing thing starts like in the book before that but watever, it happens in the last 3 or 2 books.)

Hope this helps!

message 23: by XxBriannexX, Cartoonist and Mangna drawer (last edited Nov 27, 2008 07:58PM) (new)

Fruits Basket Spoiler:

When Tohru is talking to Akito on a cliff, part of the cliff she was standing on collapses and she goes tumbling down, but DID NOT DIE. Amazing right? Well, she was really weak after that, and she talked to Kyo before she faints into uncounsiousness. She said something about their relationship or something (I don't want to ruin that part, it's too good to spoil!) and Kyo kisses her after she becomes unconsious. Haha she doesn't know!

Later on, Tohru comes out of the hospital, good as new, maybe better! She finds out that Kyo's CURSE HAS BEEN BROKEN, and he rips off those stupid beads and hugs Tohru like there's no tommarow. They kiss too, and Kyo tells her that it's the SECOND time they'd kiss. She's all like, "EHH?!?!" XD Sucks for you Tohru, you didn't even know you had your first kiss! XD

I found this out through some internet reasearch. I can't wait when all the books come out in english! :D

message 24: by Angela (new)

Angela | 119 comments I'm gonna look that manga up too!! Arina Tanemura-sensei rocks too!!

message 25: by XxBriannexX, Cartoonist and Mangna drawer (new)

I just bought Fruits Basket 21!!! I think theres......2 or 1 book left to be translated. EEP EEP IM SO EXCITEED!!!! X.X

message 26: by Angela (new)

Angela | 119 comments I know how u feel. I felt the same way when I was DESPERATELY waiting for Full Moon wo Sagashite Vol. 5 to be translated. Plus, I remember when I went to bed the night before Thanksgiving--I couldn't sleep cause Prof Layton 3 would be released on Thanksgiving!

message 27: by XxBriannexX, Cartoonist and Mangna drawer (new)

Fruits Basket Spoiler:

Rin's breasts grew back again. XD

(Okay, I'm not a pervert but in Fruits Basket 21:

Haru: Oh yeah, and her breasts grew again.
Yuki: Are you trying to lighten the mood, brag, or just start in on sexual harrasment?!
[Long pause:]
Haru: *cocks head* Can't it be all three?
Yuki: *sweating* All three?

LOLZZZZZ)

message 28: by XxBriannexX, Cartoonist and Mangna drawer (new)

It's another spoiiiiler!!!

Fruits Basket 21 Spoiler:

Y'know how Machi is a Mogeta fan? Haha weird right? Yuki doesn't think so. He thinks it's cute that Machi likes Mogeta. Remember in Fruits Basket erm...19 and 17 or something? Machi got a Mogeta? She said she "Loved it" and wanted to give Yuki something in return. She still rememebrs that conversation and how Yuki's answer to what he would like was "fertilizer."

First off, Yuki walks into a store and sees the oh so wonderful giant...MOGETA. He buys it for her and right after he does, Machi calls him! She has something to give to him! Guess what it is? The holy FERTILIZER. Haha!

Then it's Yuki's turn to give a gift. The Mogeta! Awwh...aint that cute? I think anyone who read the book and was a YukiXMachi fan probably screamed out loud. LOL. That was the cutest part of the book I think. LOLZ. (I just saw a Hello Kitty Big City Dreams for DS commercial. Hello Kitty's voice is MESSED UP. LOL) Ok, back on topic: Well then...Machi says that she thanks Tohru for "protecting" Yuki (Referring to what Kakeru said in Student Council on how he told Kimi that Tohru was Yuki's 'Mama' in his heart. LOL) and that Yuki talked to her and was there for her. Machi kind of confessed her love her him and Yuki acepted it. Here's a part of the end:

Yuki: Yeah, Come on.
Yuki's thoughts: Let's go...and get a little closer to the middle. THis time...it's just the TWO of us. And That...is a blessing and a miracle.

(The ending drawing is a picture of Yuki and Machi holding hands. HOW CUUUUUTE!!!)

Sorry for the huge spoiler. LOLLLLLLZ. I JUST HAD TO GET IT OUT OF MY SYSTEM. XD

message 29: by Angela (new)

Angela | 119 comments Kaitou Jeanne spoiler!
Jeanne's costume changes!! Er, I can't describe it much....she now has a ribbon for a weapon, and some of her clothes are red....

message 30: by XxBriannexX, Cartoonist and Mangna drawer (new)

OMG. A RIBBON. AS A WEAPON.

TOTTALLY AWSOME DUDEEEEEEES!!!!!! SOMEONE PUT ON A PICTURE OF IT!!! I WANNA SEEEEEEEEE!!!

message 31: by Angela (new)

Angela | 119 comments Yes, thats the new costume. How do u post images?
Well, heres a link. The pic os from Full Moon wo Sagashite, another manga/anime by Tanemura-sensei.
http://static.animekiwi.com/images/up...

message 32: by XxBriannexX, Cartoonist and Mangna drawer (new)

I LOVE THE COSTUME. THE RIBOON IS LIKE A BIG FREAKIN WEAPON RIBBON. IT WILL SLICE YOU ALIVE. MWAHAHAHHA. XD When I first though of her costume, I though of a girl with part of her hair tied back with a long ribbon with still her long hair flowing, a short mini dress thats like really dressy, and barefoot with ribbons on that too (like Vampire Princess Miyu) AND SHE LIKE WHIPS HER HAIR SO HER RIBBON WILL BE ABLE TO HIT PPLZ!!! But apparently, it isnt true. XD

message 33: by Angela (new)

Angela | 119 comments XD XD LOL I never knew u imagined it that way!! Then again, it'd be kinda weird. XD XD LOL

message 34: by XxBriannexX, Cartoonist and Mangna drawer (new)

Psh, it would be tottally awsome if that was true. (Why do I keep saying tottally awsome?!) lolz. Does she slice you alive anyway?

message 35: by Angela (new)

Angela | 119 comments Um, no.......

message 36: by XxBriannexX, Cartoonist and Mangna drawer (new)

Agh. Dang it then. I WANT A RIBBON TO SLICE PPLZ ALIVE!! MOOOOOHAHAHAAAAA!!! A green, black, and yellow ribbon plz! >:D

Anyways:

Amy Rose was supposed to be named Rosy the Rascal. XDD

yeah that's not really anime typish so lemme try agian:

er...Akito and Tohru become friends!!! (I guess, it seems like it! ^^)

message 37: by Angela (new)

Angela | 119 comments .......Anyways, I just bought the English volume of I-O-N!! Its Tanemura-sensei's 1st series (which is only 6 chapters) to be published in the Ribon magazine. Ion is awesome!! She gets psychic powers and then theres IonxMikado-kun. ^^

message 38: by XxBriannexX, Cartoonist and Mangna drawer (new)

Teehee!!! I got Ouran Host Club 6 for Knishmas! :D

And...lots and lots of video games...

OK I KNOW! FEMALE! STOP BEING SO SEXIST ABOUT IT!! GRR GRR!!! I'm a proud Female Gamer! ^.^ I even made a sticker that says that and put it on my binder. If you see me at school and that sticker on that binder, HIGH FIVE ME! XDD

Ok back on topic......

Ouran Host Club spoiler!!! :

In the last anime epi (Epi 26), Tamaki saves Haruhi (kinda...in the air. XD) when she falls off the bridge their on and they both fall into the sea hugging which sends SPARKS FLYIN!!!

Such a beautiful epi...yet it makes me want to kill Tamaki for some reason and I don't know why!!! XD I have problems...XDD

Here's another:

Fruits Basket spoiler! :

Machi likes reeeeeeeeeeeeed. (Okay that was totally random but she does.) If you don't remember, Yuki's student council color is Red (This happened when they got a new whiteboard and Flying Potkun decided to pick out colors for everyone! XD) so like since in Furuba 21 Machi and Yuki like pronounce their LUUUUUUUV for each other, its like because she likes Red is because she likes Yuki!

^.^

message 39: by Angela (last edited Dec 29, 2008 09:33AM) (new)

Angela | 119 comments Um, about that...I read the full directly-translated from Japanese version on Onemanga.com, and it says that Fin is the first to be a full angel (Sei-Tenshi.) And Fallen Angel is "Da-Tenshi", not "Ta-Tenshi." At least that's what I read.
Woo Hoo!! I got I-O-N!! I'm planning 2 get Time Stranger Kyoko, and I got a Chessmaster game....I hav Full Moon vol. 1-7, I-O-N, and Kaitou Jeanne vol. 3.

message 40: by Christina (new)

Christina (strawberrymoon) | 15 comments has anybody read skip beat! ? i lik it. its about this girl called Kyoko who totally devoted to this guy called Sho. then she finds out that Sho wuz using her as a servant. She goes 2 avenge herself and enters show buisness and yea. its funny. the animes better than the manga, but the mangas "fuller".

message 41: by XxBriannexX, Cartoonist and Mangna drawer (new)

Awsome pplz! :D Let's keep those spoilers comin!

I don't have a spoiler today. Sry!

Happy 2009 everybody!

message 42: by Angela (new)

Angela | 119 comments Good point. Well, sometimes the English published versions replace real Japanese translations with weird substitutions....But yeah, I have the book forms, too.

message 43: by XxBriannexX, Cartoonist and Mangna drawer (new)

I have Skip Beat! Only the first book though. I forgot about the seires entirely and I don't think I'll read on...

message 44: by Angela (new)

Angela | 119 comments I've heard of Skip Beat b4!! Actually, from an ad in a Full Moon wo Sagashie volume...XD XD an ad....

message 45: by XxBriannexX, Cartoonist and Mangna drawer (new)

lollllllz. RIGHT NOW I'M OBBESSED WITH SOUL EATER RIGHT NOW! MY FRIEND ROY GOT ME ADDICTED TO IT!!! GYAHHHHHH I LOVE YOU DEATH!!! (Seriously, theres a dude in there named Death the Kid or Kid Death XD) KYAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! OBBESSION!! FANGRILISHNESS TAKING....OVER! *Faints*

[15 hours later:]

*awakens* OK! I'M GOOD NOW! HERE'S A SPOILER FOR SOUL EATER:

Eventhough the "GOOD" side always wins, in 19-25 epis, the bad guys are slowly winning. In the end, the Demon God gets away and is revived. OH NOES!

Bad Guys - 1
Good Guys - 0

LOL. YEAH

Death the Kid has like some mental problem, like he wants everything perfect, symmetrical. he can't help it! Poor Death...:(

LOL

message 46: by Angela (new)

Angela | 119 comments Oh dear.....for some reason, it reminds me of the big castle in the Underworld where the Shinigami live/work, in Full Moon wo Sagashite.

message 47: by XxBriannexX, Cartoonist and Mangna drawer (new)

XDDDDD Lol yeah. Pretty coolio castle tho right?

message 48: by Angela (new)

Angela | 119 comments Yeah. Kinda otherworldly, the way they dress in black and white clothes with hoods.

message 49: by Angela (new)

Angela | 119 comments I know I'm double posting, but whatever. Hey Hinata, anybody who reads Arina Tanemura's works, would u think it'd be cool if Ion Tsuburagi, Kyoko Suomi, and Maron all came together as a group? (Like those magical girl groups/teams of 3)? I'm working on a story idea, where they're all a group, and Sora from Kingdom Hearts is Maron's "little brother". I'll send the origin story later. About like when Maron/Sora's parents leave abroad and stuff...

message 50: by Angela (last edited Jan 31, 2009 09:31AM) (new)

Angela | 119 comments Yeah. Spoilers!!

Prof. Layton & the Last Time Travel:
Luke's future self isn't Luke--It's some guy named Klaus! (Klaus?! Santa Claus?! *sweat sweat*)

Weird name....

Also, KH Birth by Sleep theme!! Heres a link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HE6y65...

« previous 1