School for Creative and Performing Arts discussion

The Invention of Hugo Cabret

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jsimpson (new)

Jsimpson | 4 comments Mod
So surprised that I enjoyed this book! Thanks so much Ms. Murphy. Those of you who are waiting to read it should check out your local library. The waiting list for my copy is about 30 people long!

message 2: by Cameron (new)

Cameron (poket_nation) | 4 comments i still want tto read it!!

message 3: by Cameron (new)

Cameron (poket_nation) | 4 comments i got it. i forget to bring it back every day though

message 4: by mia (new)

mia (wwwgoodreadscomilove314) | 24 comments you would to.

message 5: by Erin (new)

Erin (airbear) | 36 comments I brought that awesome book to this school and then recomended it to mrs simpson in my rj then she wrote a good RJ on it and suddenly eveyone wanted my book so ha
(i almost typed boob instead of book that would have been funny everyone wanted my boob hahahahahaha*snort*

message 6: by mia (new)

mia (wwwgoodreadscomilove314) | 24 comments it was good but i would have liked it better if it was all pictures

message 7: by Erin (new)

Erin (airbear) | 36 comments it would be a lot longer and you would look stupid holding a picture book haahahahaha i almost typed boob

message 8: by Aleesa (new)

Aleesa | 8 comments what is the book about??!!

message 9: by Erin (new)

Erin (airbear) | 36 comments The book is about a boy who is poor so he steal wind up toys to fix an i cant say or it will ruin the book anyway he gets caught. blah blah blah but to read this book you have to understand the pictures

message 10: by Aleesa (new)

Aleesa | 8 comments o thanks!!!!

message 11: by Erin (new)

Erin (airbear) | 36 comments you should read it mrs simpson has my copy i will gladly lend it to you if you have not read it

message 12: by Aleesa (new)

Aleesa | 8 comments i never read it but im willing to it seems like a good book

message 13: by Erin (new)

Erin (airbear) | 36 comments if you can visit mrs simpsons room 320 ask her for a copy or tell her Erin sent you and you can borrow my copy i will tell her that you can

message 14: by Erin (new)

Erin (airbear) | 36 comments zhdfg,skuhgzzzzzzif vxcygvzjvbvcx poopsauce

message 15: by mia (new)

mia (wwwgoodreadscomilove314) | 24 comments poopsauce?

message 16: by Erin (new)

Erin (airbear) | 36 comments instead of saying a nasty word that little children would say 'what is that mommy' i say poopsauce which moms still dont approve of