School for Creative and Performing Arts discussion

Twilight

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Eli (new)

Eli Schuster (cyanidesandwich) | 16 comments oh, twilight is awful. i can't understand what bella's problem is.

message 2: by Jsimpson (new)

Jsimpson | 4 comments Mod
They are page turners. I agree about Bella though. She is your typical weak female. It'd be nice to see some independence in her.
But...if anyone's interested, Walmart has the paperback for $5

message 3: by Chase (new)

Chase | 1 comments Twilight is AWESOME !! iLOVE THIS BOOK

message 4: by Eli (new)

Eli Schuster (cyanidesandwich) | 16 comments typical weak female?!

message 5: by mia (new)

mia (wwwgoodreadscomilove314) | 24 comments Buffy...... i can only say i have seen a few of her shows but i loved them all!!

message 6: by Eli (new)

Eli Schuster (cyanidesandwich) | 16 comments aK! I went ot see the Twilight movie tonight. It was very different from the book, but it was pretty good. I didn't really like the acting though, because the whole time everyone exept for the minor characters are just staring into eachother's eyes, like there was an auto accident and now they're both looking up at eachother.
However, there were a few parts added to the movie that made it okay.

message 7: by Erin (new)

Erin (airbear) | 36 comments SSSHHHHHUUUUUSSSSHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I havent seen da movie so dont tellm any ting at all

message 8: by Erin (new)

Erin (airbear) | 36 comments I was in line fo da book and one girl behind me said " I think ill just sikp to the last page to see if she is a vamp" i mean what the !^#$#%# is wrong with her

message 9: by mia (new)

mia (wwwgoodreadscomilove314) | 24 comments i did not realy like the movie i thought it was .......bad.