School for Creative and Performing Arts discussion

Bone

Comments Showing 1-47 of 47 (47 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by mia (new)

mia (wwwgoodreadscomilove314) | 24 comments very good books i read one today infact.....

message 2: by Jsimpson (new)

Jsimpson | 4 comments Mod
Never read them. Anyone have one to loan me?

message 3: by Eli (new)

Eli Schuster (cyanidesandwich) | 16 comments by skimming through bone books, they look kind of bleh. can someone pursuade me otherwise? i want to like them.

message 4: by Cynthia (new)

Cynthia (rainpawofthunderclan) | 4 comments Omg, my favorite American comic, not counting Garfield. My favorite charachter is Bartbely, the baby rat creature

message 5: by mia (new)

mia (wwwgoodreadscomilove314) | 24 comments I love the STUPID RAT CREATURES!!!! they make my laughmcjvh .....my cat sat on the computer....... . . .

message 6: by Cameron (new)

Cameron (poket_nation) | 4 comments yeah. there so dumbafgjdcszgf. my cat did 2... he he

message 7: by mia (new)

mia (wwwgoodreadscomilove314) | 24 comments thx i like the thought.

message 8: by Erin (new)

Erin (airbear) | 36 comments you all make me laugh i tried to perswade javier that i would read bone if he read twilight he said 'no way twighlight is a major girl book and there is no way i will ever read it and any boy that does and likes it is gay' i answered 'well Chavez liked it' he answered 'he is not of this earth so there.I was just siting there laughing my guts out

message 9: by Erin (new)

Erin (airbear) | 36 comments ps i like Bartlby 2 he is ssssooooooooo cute

message 10: by Eli (new)

Eli Schuster (cyanidesandwich) | 16 comments i am happy that (via danielle cooper) i get to read the first book... danke Murphy Library,

message 11: by Erin (new)

Erin (airbear) | 36 comments thank you so much but just you wait ian killian and javier will read twilight i will make them mmmmmwwwmwmwmwmaaaaahahahahahahahahaha

message 12: by Briana (new)

Briana Rice (brianapurple9) | 18 comments Ian has read Twilight.
Lol.
It only took him two weeks. I was soo proud.
And Javier tried to read it but in a month he only got to page 64...

message 13: by Erin (new)

Erin (airbear) | 36 comments why does no one tell me these things ever i dislike you all and plan to never speak to you again JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 14: by Maddie (new)

Maddie (maddieb) | 11 comments Briana wrote: "Ian has read Twilight.
Lol.
It only took him two weeks. I was soo proud.
And Javier tried to read it but in a month he only got to page 64..."

he is funny like that sometimes... where is he? he hasnt been at school for the whole week!

message 15: by Briana (new)

Briana Rice (brianapurple9) | 18 comments He was sick.
But hes back!
Yay!

message 16: by Briana (new)

Briana Rice (brianapurple9) | 18 comments Erin it was a couple of moths ago when they read Twilight....

message 17: by Erin (new)

Erin (airbear) | 36 comments i will use a brain controller and then make them love twilight bzlyjbghxvilzrdfs

message 18: by Briana (new)

Briana Rice (brianapurple9) | 18 comments Who?
Ian already does...

message 19: by Maddie (new)

Maddie (maddieb) | 11 comments probavly javier and killian

message 20: by Briana (new)

Briana Rice (brianapurple9) | 18 comments Righttt.

message 21: by Erin (new)

Erin (airbear) | 36 comments heheheheheh wwwwwwwwwwaaaaahhhhhhhhhhahahahahahahaaha

message 22: by Briana (new)

Briana Rice (brianapurple9) | 18 comments Mmmkk?

message 23: by mia (new)

mia (wwwgoodreadscomilove314) | 24 comments wow erin you have some problems

message 24: by Maddie (new)

Maddie (maddieb) | 11 comments ha

message 25: by Erin (new)

Erin (airbear) | 36 comments I TOLD YOU I DONT RIDE THE SHORT BUS (YET)

message 26: by Maddie (new)

Maddie (maddieb) | 11 comments haha

message 27: by Briana (new)

Briana Rice (brianapurple9) | 18 comments You guys are soo silly.

message 28: by Maddie (new)

Maddie (maddieb) | 11 comments hahahahe

message 29: by Aleesa (new)

Aleesa | 8 comments i read the book but i forgot wat it was about can anyone tell me?

message 30: by Eli (new)

Eli Schuster (cyanidesandwich) | 16 comments these three cousins that are weird looking things get lost and then find they're way into a valley and thorn and grandma rose and the stupid rat creatures are there. it's a very good comic book.

message 31: by Aleesa (new)

Aleesa | 8 comments ooooooooooooh.... now i remember!! thanks!!!!

message 32: by Erin (new)

Erin (airbear) | 36 comments hehehehehehe bartlbey how do you spell it hahahaha

message 33: by mia (new)

mia (wwwgoodreadscomilove314) | 24 comments erin........just dont...dont even try...........and i wonder what the 9th one in color will look like.Has anyone read Rose?

message 34: by emma (new)

emma (3emma3imbeautiful) | 2 comments EHMAGAWD. i love bone. i am in love with phoney bone but i also like the "STUPID STUPID RAT CREATURES!" haha.

my fave line is probably in like 7 or 8, where Fone Bone is like "for the whole time we've been in this valley, i've been attacked, half-eaten, RAINED ON, chased off clifts, and engaged in war" or something like that. i love bone!

erin, i am also a mad twilight girl. killian and javier do need t oread it. ROSE? ugh i hated that. well not hated that but part of what ilike about it is the whole artwwork clomic thing. yeah.

TWILIGHTBONE4FR

message 35: by Eli (last edited Jun 05, 2009 09:24AM) (new)

Eli Schuster (cyanidesandwich) | 16 comments The Stupid, Stupid Rat Creatures in Bone remind me of the Witch of the Waste's Blob men in Howl's Moving Castle.

message 36: by Erin (new)

Erin (airbear) | 36 comments heheheheheheheheh howl is purdy

message 37: by Eli (new)

Eli Schuster (cyanidesandwich) | 16 comments i concur ;)

Young Lightning in Dark Sky (devotchkat) | 3 comments Yes, Erin Rose, Howl is very purdy.
Heheheheheheeee DENIAL! Christian Bale could never have played Howl's vocal box! Ugh!

Anyways, I haven't gotten around to Bone. Too many weird finds at the libraries and books about surgeries and astrology and nature are using up my time and brain capacity. But I am constantly called "The Red Dragon (who is really orange)" by SOMEBODY WE ALL KNOWEHEMLEEZY whenever my longest strands are bunched together at the front on both sides of my head and beaded to look like ersatz dreadlocks..so maybe I should find out if Liz needs a REALITY CHECK GRRL or if I really do look like a pwetty dwagon.
Of course, the only dragon I'd ever hope to look like is Maleficent. And unfortunately, my magic does not go above creating havoc yet. I can't even get any minions these days ARGGH

message 39: by Eli (new)

Eli Schuster (cyanidesandwich) | 16 comments i love the red dragon because he's a hot mess but he's all cool about it like he doesn't know. even if he did know he'd just be like "oh well... i still gotta save this kid and haunt him at the same time. hey, pass me a smoke." you know? i think it's kind of ridiculous they all smoke but you don't see ANY tobacco fields or anything. the tavern doesn't even sell smokes. do they grow the stuff in their basements?! back to the red(really orange) dragon-- his ears or side burns or whatever have red(really orange) furry tassel-like hair/pony tail things that hang down. that's charley's hair.

message 40: by mia (new)

mia (wwwgoodreadscomilove314) | 24 comments nice..and what does christian bale and howl have to do with bone? that should be a whole other chat..

message 41: by Erin (new)

Erin (airbear) | 36 comments what do you guys think about Michal Jacksons death thriller. i hate it when people insult you with Michal Jackson.michal j genius. johnny depp ooooooooooohahahahahaha beautiful especially in sweeny todd

Young Lightning in Dark Sky (devotchkat) | 3 comments Everyone knows that Christian Bale secretly plays everyone anyone enjoys. He is, after all, the chief seducer and the most typical pretty face.

message 43: by Erin (new)

Erin (airbear) | 36 comments true but howl is still purdy (ya know we are supposed to be talking about books right)

message 44: by Funnyone~alexa~scpa (last edited Aug 30, 2009 02:56PM) (new)

Funnyone~alexa~scpa | 2 comments Erin wrote: "thank you so much but just you wait ian killian and javier will read twilight i will make them mmmmmwwwmwmwmwmaaaaahahahahahahahahaha"

wowzers , they would be 179075886 years old before they finished the book.

~ alexa :)

Funnyone~alexa~scpa | 2 comments I wonder if killian has read any books. exept for the ones they dont make movies of. be careful ms. murphy, he might just go out and buy the movie. he is SUCH a player!

message 46: by Erin (new)

Erin (airbear) | 36 comments again bbbbbbbooooooooooooooooooooookkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkksssss

message 47: by mia (new)

mia (wwwgoodreadscomilove314) | 24 comments this has gotten off topic.......FATTY!(erin) I BLAME YOU AND YOUR STINKY MONKY FEET