School for Creative and Performing Arts discussion

The Westing Game

Comments Showing 1-50 of 50 (50 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by mia (new)

mia (wwwgoodreadscomilove314) | 24 comments the book was mildy dassapointing.....

message 2: by Eli (new)

Eli Schuster (cyanidesandwich) | 16 comments it's always sad to be disapointed. i hope you get happy soon.

message 3: by mia (new)

mia (wwwgoodreadscomilove314) | 24 comments i need to read something to cheer me up....

message 4: by Eli (new)

Eli Schuster (cyanidesandwich) | 16 comments you should read the chapter on how rainbows are formed in our old science textbook while eating a whole tub of superman flavored ice cream and then walk over the purple people bridge and get your eye brow peirced at some smokey bar while your under the influnce of laughing gas. i promise temporary joy during atleast one of these activities. if you want i can test drive the opperation for you, but you'll have to smuggle a textbook out of 314 for me :)

message 5: by mia (new)

mia (wwwgoodreadscomilove314) | 24 comments thank you

message 6: by Jsimpson (new)

Jsimpson | 4 comments Mod
why? What did you expect?

message 7: by mia (new)

mia (wwwgoodreadscomilove314) | 24 comments more then hat was given.

message 8: by Cameron (new)

Cameron (poket_nation) | 4 comments i wish that turtle didnt act so mean to everyone else

message 9: by mia (new)

mia (wwwgoodreadscomilove314) | 24 comments yah,but u did not have to wed her did you?

message 10: by Erin (new)

Erin (airbear) | 36 comments I thought the ending was confuzing i think i will read it again but i cant beleive ******** was actually ******* and that ******* did this and ********** did that

message 11: by Briana (new)

Briana Rice (brianapurple9) | 18 comments Well I don't really find it confusing, I just find it slow building up. But that also could have something to do with the fact that I am reading the book with the class rather than just finishing it..

message 12: by Erin (new)

Erin (airbear) | 36 comments that does get annoying we read some then like 2 weeks later we read 1 chapter more anyway i read it again and it was understood cause i thought they were in a real court room!!!!! WOW i feel special

message 13: by Briana (new)

Briana Rice (brianapurple9) | 18 comments You should feel special!!!
Lol.

message 14: by Erin (new)

Erin (airbear) | 36 comments hahahaha DONT MOCK MMMMMEEEEE!!!!!!!! Just because im special dosnt mean you can laugh at mmmmmeeee jk

message 15: by Briana (new)

Briana Rice (brianapurple9) | 18 comments Haha.
Sorry.
I won't laugh.
Haha.
Oopps.
I just did.
DARN.

message 16: by Erin (new)

Erin (airbear) | 36 comments IIIIIIII DDDDDDDDDDDOONNNNNNTTTTTTTT RRRRRRRIIIIIIDEEEEEEE TTTTTTHHHHHHHHEEEE SSSSSSSHHHOOOOORRTTTTTTTT BBBBBUUUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSS

message 17: by Briana (new)

Briana Rice (brianapurple9) | 18 comments Haha.
It just took me like 5 minutes to figure out you were saying I don't ride the short bus.. LOL.

message 18: by Brianna (last edited Mar 23, 2009 04:20PM) (new)

Brianna (caution-insane) | 5 comments I love this book so much!! i read it for the first time in 5th grade with my class, and have read it several times since.
-Brianna
PS Yes, erin DOES ride the short bus
PPS just Kidding

message 19: by Briana (new)

Briana Rice (brianapurple9) | 18 comments Hehe. :)

Young Lightning in Dark Sky (devotchkat) | 3 comments This book is kinda perplexing, but after a few reads you may find it to be a good book for the young advanced reader. I found it pleasing though I must agree with Mia; it was a small disappointment.

message 21: by Aleesa (new)

Aleesa | 8 comments i like this book it was a good book to waste time on....

message 22: by mia (new)

mia (wwwgoodreadscomilove314) | 24 comments i think the book might as well have a second one because it was set up as if there was going to be another

message 23: by Erin (new)

Erin (airbear) | 36 comments IKNOW RIGHT IT WAWS SO SO COMPLEX THEN IT WAS ANNOYING

message 24: by Briana (new)

Briana Rice (brianapurple9) | 18 comments I don't think it was complex.

It had an ending like the Hunger Games.
It makes you want moreeee.

message 25: by Erin (new)

Erin (airbear) | 36 comments WHAT BOOK IS THAT LET ME BORROW IT IF ANYONE HAS A COPY

message 26: by Briana (new)

Briana Rice (brianapurple9) | 18 comments Mrs. Simpson has it.

message 27: by Aleesa (new)

Aleesa | 8 comments why did everyone read this book

message 28: by Erin (new)

Erin (airbear) | 36 comments um im in the middle of one book so i will ask her later

message 29: by Aleesa (new)

Aleesa | 8 comments o okay i remember reading it in yur class it was good

message 30: by Erin (new)

Erin (airbear) | 36 comments my but is sticking to the chair ( random comment random comment)

message 31: by mia (new)

mia (wwwgoodreadscomilove314) | 24 comments this has to do with the book why?

message 32: by Maddie (new)

Maddie (maddieb) | 11 comments i ,personally, really like this book but the movie was horrible!!!!

message 33: by Briana (new)

Briana Rice (brianapurple9) | 18 comments The movie was the WORST movie EVER!!!!

message 34: by Brianna (new)

Brianna (caution-insane) | 5 comments sadly that happens to most books that get turned into movies :(

message 35: by Maddie (new)

Maddie (maddieb) | 11 comments well the harry potter movies were pretty spot on if you ask me

message 36: by Briana (new)

Briana Rice (brianapurple9) | 18 comments I loveee the Harry Potter movies.
It's just that like Twilight, they leave out soo much of the book.

message 37: by Maddie (new)

Maddie (maddieb) | 11 comments i see what you mean... i thought they left out more in twilight than they did in Harry Potter.

message 38: by Brianna (new)

Brianna (caution-insane) | 5 comments too bad they can't just make a 3 hour movie and include all the good stuff

message 39: by Maddie (new)

Maddie (maddieb) | 11 comments they should

message 40: by Briana (new)

Briana Rice (brianapurple9) | 18 comments Oh yes.
Soo much.
Too much.
It was awful and made me sad.
They definatly should make a 3 hour movie.

message 41: by Brianna (new)

Brianna (caution-insane) | 5 comments they did that for lord of the rings and it came out really well, though to include everything in that one, it would have been an 8 hr...

message 42: by Maddie (new)

Maddie (maddieb) | 11 comments haha!

message 43: by Brianna (new)

Brianna (caution-insane) | 5 comments :D

message 44: by emma (new)

emma (3emma3imbeautiful) | 2 comments i thought that book was tryign to hard to be funny and difficult

message 45: by Erin (new)

Erin (airbear) | 36 comments the twilight movie was horrible bela was on drugs and the feeling was serious bleah

message 46: by Erin (new)

Erin (airbear) | 36 comments hi haven't been in awhile

message 47: by mia (new)

mia (wwwgoodreadscomilove314) | 24 comments neither have i

message 48: by Erin (new)

Erin (airbear) | 36 comments how be everyone

message 49: by mia (new)

mia (wwwgoodreadscomilove314) | 24 comments i be fine and i am re-reading the book by the way and its not as complex as it seems...it just tricks you into thinking its complex

message 50: by Erin (new)

Erin (airbear) | 36 comments humblalbaaalblblalba