Random Anyone Group discussion

Random!! > Random Kids who come up to you

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

A Filthy Youth groupie | 13 comments Mod
In school, people will just walk up to each other and say things like 'i like your shirt' or something even if they don't usually talk to you.

A Filthy Youth groupie | 13 comments Mod
Yeah, people do that at my school too!

message 3: by Jadeness (new)

Jadeness | 2 comments I've had this random little kid come up to me grab my hand and say "this is my hand now! come on hand time to go" then he dragged me a few feet before my friend rescued me.

message 4: by Jadeness (new)

Jadeness | 2 comments None taken..he was weird the whole intier time we were Trick-or-Treating.

♥ Sarah ♥  (sarah_aka-me) | 8 comments In school this one time, this girl came up to me and my friends (at least I think it was a girl) and she (i think it's a she) had like two bags of the cheesy doritos and she (i'm not sure if it was a she or a he) was licking the cheese powder off and putting the cleaned chip back in the bag!

message 6: by Quincy (new)

Quincy (faboocrew) | 4 comments lol, nice

♥ Sarah ♥  (sarah_aka-me) | 8 comments yeah it was weird. s/he was looking for one of my friends, but the problem was s/he didn't know what her name was and his/her 'description' of who s/he was looking for was sketchy.

♥ Sarah ♥  (sarah_aka-me) | 8 comments yeah it was weird

message 9: by Katy (new)

Katy | 2 comments well, this isnt a random kid, but a random old guy....

me and my friend were walking out of math and this random old guy came up to my friend and was all like " so, how are you? how was math?" and we were like..."good....." and he said " im glad".. and then as we walked away i asked if my friend knew that guy and she didnt.. it was weird..

message 10: by ♥ Sarah ♥ (new)

♥ Sarah ♥  (sarah_aka-me) | 8 comments okay, so i saw that boy/girl again and think t-h-i-n-k they're a boy because s/he was hanging out with a bunch of dudes ( i think some of them were gay) so now I'm assuming him/her is a guy.

message 11: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) | 6 comments wow i'm glad i don't go 2 ur guyses schools lolz.

oh 1 time last year this 1 guy who idk randomly passed me a note that said:
"Hey Rachel, are you Juliet?
Cuz you're the best a man could get"
and he doesn't like me or anything. as far as i know o.O