Philadelphia Goodreaders discussion

introductions..

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Jamie (The Perpetual Page-Turner) (perpetualpageturner) seems like this group is dead..how sad :(

let's get it going again?

so..let's get to know each other.

I'm Jamie..I'm 23..I live in Bucks County..pretty close to Philly..I love reading..clearly..and I'd love to have some fellow Philly/Bucks County reader friends! :)

message 2: by Melanie (new)

Melanie | 2 comments Hey Jamie!

I'm 26 and I am currently in Deleware County, very close to Philly as well. I also love reading! I'm always looking to hear about new books or different literary events and would like to meet some like minded friends as well :)

Jamie (The Perpetual Page-Turner) (perpetualpageturner) nice to meet you!! where are all the other people in this group??

message 4: by Kelly (new)

Kelly | 1 comments Hey everyone, I'm Kelly. I live in the bella vista section of philly. I love to read fiction - especially the classics.

message 5: by Charles (new)

Charles Thompson | 1 comments I was born and raised in Philly, but I'm in South Florida now. Philly, however, will always be home.

message 6: by Dana (new)

Dana | 1 comments I'm Dana. I live in the South Philly area. Fiction is my preferred reading genre, but I'll pick up just about anything.

message 7: by Ray (new)

Ray | 1 comments Hello. I live in Broomall and I tend to read mostly sci-fi, dystopian, or Fantasy fiction. If reading non-fiction I prefer history or political.

message 8: by Julia (new)

Julia (jmp-books) Hello:

I live in Houston now but I'm originally from Philly. Glad to reconnect with fellow Philadelphians!

message 9: by Zoe (new)

Zoe | 1 comments hi! I live in Center City. I have the awful habit of reading multiple books at a time, usually one non-fiction that takes me forever to read and shorter fiction interspersed in there. Would also love to meet up if anyone else interested in the city!

message 10: by John (new)

John (jaymack) | 1 comments I'm John and I currently live in Bucks County. I've lived in or near Philadelphia my whole life, and that's more years than I care to think about. I love the area, and in fact I wrote a historical romance, called "Rose Of Skibbereen" that takes place mostly in Philadelphia. It's based on my family history, since my ancestors got off the boat in Philly and stayed. Nice to meet everyone.

John
Rose Of Skibbereen

message 11: by The Rad Books (new)

The Rad Books (theradbooks) | 1 comments Hi I'm Natasha. I'm a senior at Temple University and love to read!:)

Master Melvin M.  Lusterio (aionheaven) | 3 comments Hi, I'm Melvyn, nice group we have here, thanks for sharing!

message 13: by Irene (new)

Irene Baker (goodreadscomirenelevybaker) | 4 comments Hi, I'm Irene. I live in Philadelphia. I not only love to read, but I also love to write. I recently published "100 Things To Do In Philadelphia Before You Die." It includes tried-and-true attractions as well as hidden gems making it ideal for newcomers, transplants and even life long Philadelphians. 100 Things to Do in Philadelphia Before You Die.