Revelations (Blue Bloods, #3) Revelations discussion

jack/oliver/sky/bliss

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Sarah  thomas did anyone see this bliss thing coming at all i feel like Melissa pulled this out of a magic hat. it was so unexpected and yet awesome! does anyone think that the necklace is weird and important? the question in reverse who do you pity most mimi or sky? and if you were jack who would you choose? and if you were sky who would you choose?

Nykole M I was stunned to find out about Bliss, I didn't see that coming! Theres something big going on with that necklace... im not sure yet. I dont no whats gonna happen with Jack Force hes confussing. But Im pring that in the end sky chooses oliver. Dont get me wrong I love Jack but I dont think he would coose sky over mimi... I cant wait to read Revelations!

Jaime I knew what Bliss was as soon as it was mentioned that she wouldn't take it off and it "comforted her"-I didn't see all the Wardens getting offed though. It was an intense 2 days for me. I read all three back to back...

I talked to my sister about the whole Sky/Ollie/Jack/Mimi deal and I just don't know. I kinda want Sky and Jack, but Oliver is the safe choice, but if you think about it, she can't really be with him either, can she? Both seem like a dead end to me. Jack is the forbidden which is exciting and hot. I hate Mimi's character- she is so MEAN!

As quoting my sister, "Boy, did Dylan get shat upon"
Talk about being in the wrong place at the wrong time. It just started with him taking a smoke break and meeting Bliss...

I'm excited about the next book. Does anyone know how many books are planned for this. I don't know how much longer the angst with the characters and drama with the Silverbloods can last. I'm ready for somethings to get tied up.

Hailey Jaime wrote: "I knew what Bliss was as soon as it was mentioned that she wouldn't take it off and it "comforted her"-I didn't see all the Wardens getting offed though. It was an intense 2 days for me. I read a..."

I think there are going to be 9 books in all... but thats just what ive heard

Jaime just great! (haughty laugh) I wish that I could find a series like this toward the end of it. But oh well, I'm also glad that there is more yet to come!!

message 6: by Lishahh (new)

Lishahh did anyone else catch the bit in masquerade where charles forces was talking to lawrence about allegra and said "if i had not saved her, you mean in florence? If i had let the beast have her? Then she would not be in a coma? But what was the alternative? To let her die?" Then lawrence was like "what you did was against the rules of the universe it was her time Micheal. It was her time to go". Who was the beast? Why where they in florence? Allegra is supposedly in a coma coz she stopped feeding off people coz her she wanted schuylers dad as her only familiar. I think in the next book that wont be the real reason its something to do with the beast in florence..