Alpha Academy discussion

Classes/Teacher Stuff > Counselor's Office

Comments Showing 1-50 of 134 (134 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay ...

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Mr. Hariston entered his office, and sat down at his desk. He swiveled in his chair, and stopped at his computer. He clicked his email " No new messages." he said to himself. He bagan to go back to rearranging schedule requests.

message 3: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Clary gently knocked on the door.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

" Come in." Mr. Hariston said, and swiveled tward the door.

message 5: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Clary peaked her head in "The um...." she blushed and kept her gaze down. "The teachers wanted me to come in" she whispered

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

" Well, I'm always glad to help a student." he said fingering through some paperwork.

message 7: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Clary shuffled slightly on her feet, keeping her gaze on the ground. "I'm fine--really--I don't need...counseling." she whispered

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

" That's what Hitler said, you don't want to turn out like him do you?" He nodded to the seat in front of him, " come, sit."

message 9: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Clary winced and took a seat, she didn't look up to meet his eyes as she shuffled in the seat. She was wearing a purple beanie cap, black jeans and a purple tee shirt.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

" Now miss Ray, what seems to be the problem?" Mr. Hariston said taking out a pad and paper.

message 11: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Clary shrugged "Ask them that." she whispered, avoiding eye contact at all costs. "They said I had to come here."

message 12: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 19, 2011 10:52AM) (new)

" You seem so depressed." Mr. Hariston leaned forward " I'll tell you a secret. If you really want the teachers to think nothing's wrong, you should make eye contact."

message 13: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Clary bit her lip and met his eyes briefly, her eyes a bright blue, before lowering them again. A ghost from a fire appeared in the corner.

"You can see me!" Clary quickly lowered her eyes from the ghost. "No I can't" she whispered. "No I can't."

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

" It's fine, it's fine, we'll work on it. " Mr. Hariston opened her school file " So, tell me about yourself, it will help me evaluate your situation."

message 15: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) The man went in front of Clary, his eye hung by a cord from his face. "You can see me!"

Clary shook her head. "I can't" she whispered. "Just go away please go away." she was shaking. There was no way Mr.Hariston could know what was going on. All the teachers didn't believe in ghosts. Clary closed her eyes and banished the ghost from her sight in time of desperation. "I like to draw" she whispered

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

" Great!." Mr. Hariston handed her the pad of paper and a pencil " I want you to draw this room, and what you see,"

message 17: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Clary swallowed nervously and looked around. She relaxed. The ghost was gone...she drew an exact replica of the room in minutes. "Here" she whispered

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

" It's great, " Mr. Hariston said holding the drawing " So, what exactly, are you?" He said standing up.

message 19: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) "Necromancer" she whispered and scratched at her hand like she had been--she scratched it till it started bleeding then kept at it. She was nervous

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Mr. Hariston grabbed her arm " Your going to hurt yourself if you keep doing that. So... I don't see anything wrong with you, unless you tell me somthing, you just seem emo. But I can help that." He said sitting on his desk.

message 21: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Clary's eyes jolted up to him, her hand shook. "I'm not emo."

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

" Denile isn't just just a river in Egypt, but I just like to think of emo, as extreme depression. You just need more self confidence." Mr. Hariston said

message 23: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Clary kept her gaze down "I'm not emo--I'm just not worth it." she whispered "my parents didn't want me and I'm just crazy." she bit her lip.

message 24: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) [hello?]

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

" And thats the problem! You keep thinking bad thoughts. And like I always say, bad thoughts lead to bad actions. Here's what I want you to do, keep that pad and paper, and every day, I want you to write somthing good about yourself. Report back to me at the end of the week." Mr. Hariston said

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

(( my phone ran out of battery ))

message 27: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Clary put the pad back on the desk with a frown, a breeze went across her arm. She looked up to see a very bloody and beaten man. She screamed and fell out of the church.

"you can see me!!" he yelled as he approached her, Clary crawled backward and into the corner...forgetting the counselor was there.

"I can't!" she yelled "I don't I don't!" she shook in fear. her hand started scratching at her other hand again.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Mr. Hariston ran over to her, and shook her shoulders " Clary! Clary, listen to me, snap out of it. Tell me what's wrong."

message 29: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Clary's eyes snapped to his, her full of fear. The ghost--angry at her ignoring him he started yelling at her. Clary's face slowly became white before her eyes rolled back and she passed out forward, going limp.

message 30: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) ,

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Mr. Hariston layed her on the ground, and called the nurse. She came in a few moments later to check on her. Once Clary had a clean bill of health from the nurse, she sat her up and left. Mr. Hariston kneeled next to her and waited for a response from Clary.

message 32: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Clary's eyes opened slightly, she was so dizzy. Sitting up, Clary pressed a hand to the side of her head

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

" My god dont scare me like that." Mr. Hariston said helping her into a chair " Now will you tell me what exactly is going on?"

message 34: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Clary shook her head and grabbed her bag "Just what I do." she whispered before standing up, she swayed slightly but headed for the door.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

" I can't help you if you keep avoiding my questions." Mr. Hariston said opening the door for her.

message 36: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Clary's eyes snapped up to him "You want to know what happens?!" she demanded, dropping her bag. "What happens is I see the dead, and the dead find me because they know I can see them! They don't leave me alone and they scare me to death!" She yelled, getting it out. "When I'm scared I accidently raise the dead and I can't stop!" She shook her head "my parent's abandoned me and my best friend is a dead student who tries to keep me sane! That's what's going on!"

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Mr. Hariston smiled " it'll be ok, you should come back tomorrow. I'll have it figured out by then." He said handing her her bag and scooting her out the door.

message 38: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Clary felt a sense of dread over her, she'd just spilled out everything. She felt lightheaded and stumbled slightly "right...course" she whispered

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

" You have a nice day Miss Ray." Mr. Hariston said closing the door

message 40: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Clary rolled her eyes and walked off--her razor was in her bag--she'd be able to relax soon.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Melody knocked so softly you could barely hear it. She was always nervous around teachers, but he might be the only who'd actually listen.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

With no response, she frowned and headed to the cafeteria.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Mr. Hariston returned to his office and began to play around with one if his stress dolls, watching its eyes pop out and back in.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Mr. Hariston checked his watch, lunch time. He stood up and headed for the cafeteria.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

He entered his office and slapped the razor down on his desk.

message 46: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Clary walked in and closed the door "Can I have my razor back?" she whispered "Please?"

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

" Yes, you may leave, if you want to." Mr. Hariston said sitting in his swivel chair.

message 48: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Clary frowned and took her razor from his desk. She moved it around a bit in her hand. She was determined to end the pain once and for all that afternoon. In truth who would miss her? her best friend was a ghost. "Thanks" she whispered as she started to leave

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

" Miss Ray, " He called out to her " Have a nice day, and remember, I believe in you." he smiled

message 50: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) a tear leaked out of her eye "Thanks" she whispered before leaving--she headed straight to the bathroom to end her life.

« previous 1 3