Espionage University discussion

Continents > Asia

Comments Showing 1-50 of 60 (60 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) (What's Petragrad?)

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Annabelle bumped into Brandon. "Sorry..." She mumbled, and checked her watch.

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) Sunnydarkness wrote: "((its St.Petersburg, Russia))"

(coulda said that... You sure it's not in Europe?)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) Sunnydarkness wrote: "((Definatly))"

(kk...)

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

"Wait a second." She said, and pulled out her phone, turned it over, took off the back, and started to mess with it, putting certain parts in some places, and snapped it shut. "The name's Riley."

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

"Uh-huh." She said, and pulled out a pair of glasses. She pulled out the SIM card and pulled one from a canvas bag she had. She put the new one in, and put the old one into the bag. She put the phone away, and smiled at Victor. "What brings you here?"

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) Gypsy through the streets looking for a clothing store.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yes sir."

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

"Got it." She pulled out a laptop and typed like crazy, until the transmission was blocked. "It's a go, and take this." She held out what looked like a bluetooth but a lot smaller. "Put it in your ear and you could hear me from here to the next galaxy. You just have to think of me and talk quietly."

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

"I have two daggers, but they may not be of much help. Talk to you later." She said, and slid down the roof into an alleyway. She went non-chalantly into a coffee shop and ordered a moccha. "This ought to be interesting."

message 11: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) Gypsy saw a coffee shop and entered. She got herself a latte.

message 12: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) The Doctor wrote: ""I have two daggers, but they may not be of much help. Talk to you later." She said, and slid down the roof into an alleyway. She went non-chalantly into a coffee shop and ordered a moccha. "This o..."

Gypsy saw another girl, "hello."

message 13: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 19, 2011 04:47PM) (new)

"I heard the shots. Where are you?" Annabelle's voice talked in his ear piece. At the coffee shop, she had talked quietly, if not silently.

message 14: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) Gypsy saw another girl, "hello."

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hi." she said.

message 16: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) The Doctor wrote: ""Hi." she said."

"I'm Annamaria."

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

"Riley."

message 18: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) "So what are you doing here?"

message 19: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 19, 2011 04:52PM) (new)

"I'm a writer, or, want to be. I'm looking for ideas for a book." she flinched a bit hearing the gunshots.

message 20: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) The Doctor wrote: ""I'm a writer, or, want to be. I'm looking for ideas for a book." she flinched a bit hearing the gunshots."

"What's wrong?"

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

"Nothing. I just flinch or twitch every now and again."

message 22: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) The Doctor wrote: ""Nothing. I just flinch or twitch every now and again.""

"That's an odd condition."

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

"Rodger." She said almost silently, and coughed afterward to hide it. She then replied, "Yeah..." She slipped something to Annamaria and mouthed , 'Agency, right?'

message 24: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) Combusting wrote: "Mark collapsed, his earbud turned on due to the movement. "Get him!" They shouted. Her computer froze, showing Вы совершаете преступление, этот доступ несанкционированногo "

(Is that like cursive? cuz I tried to read it but I can't understand which letters they are..)

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

"Crud..." She said, and translated it. ((What does it translate to?))
She tried to type again, and got frustrated. She closed the laptop, and turned it over, starting to mess with the wires and turned it over again, and opened it, and she was able to type again, and turned off the transmission once more.

message 26: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) The Doctor wrote: ""Crud..." She said, and translated it. ((What does it translate to?))
She tried to type again, and got frustrated. She closed the laptop, and turned it over, starting to mess with the wires and tur..."

(It's a notice for like computer failure from what I could actually read...)

message 27: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) The Doctor wrote: ""Rodger." She said almost silently, and coughed afterward to hide it. She then replied, "Yeah..." She slipped something to Annamaria and mouthed , 'Agency, right?'"

"I wondered how long it would take you, what's wrong?"

message 28: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) Combusting wrote: "Mark killed the man with his hands. He ran into the shop, he had killed any threat"

(coffee shop?)

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

((Who's Mark again??))

message 30: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) The Doctor wrote: "((Who's Mark again??))"

(Victor)

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

((Oh!))

"Come on. I think our ride is here." She said, and took back the earpiece. She'd give it to her later. She grabbed Marks hand and half dragged him to the sedan on the sidewalk.

message 32: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) The Doctor wrote: "((Oh!))

"Come on. I think our ride is here." She said, and took back the earpiece. She'd give it to her later. She grabbed Marks hand and half dragged him to the sedan on the sidewalk."

"Mind if I come with? I was here on vacation, but now its sorta boring."

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

"I don't mind. I was here on a mission." She said, opened the door, and hauled in Mark. She closed the door, and started to treat Mark's wounds.

message 34: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) The Doctor wrote: ""I don't mind. I was here on a mission." She said, opened the door, and hauled in Mark. She closed the door, and started to treat Mark's wounds."

"Need help?"

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

"You an expert on wounds?" She asked hastily but nicely.

message 36: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) Sunnydarkness wrote: "He passed out"

(who?)

message 37: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) The Doctor wrote: ""You an expert on wounds?" She asked hastily but nicely."

"Not a complete expert but I passed the class."

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

"Then yes, I need MAJOR help. I passed the class, but when I was about 5."

message 39: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) The Doctor wrote: ""Then yes, I need MAJOR help. I passed the class, but when I was about 5.""

"Dang, I passed a few years ago but I still remember everything."

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

"Nice. Now..." She looked uncertainly at Annamaria.

message 41: by Apollinaria Fowl (last edited Nov 19, 2011 05:41PM) (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) "By the way, my name's actually Gypsy." She lifted her sunglasses to reveal her magenta eyes. Then she bent over Mark and looked over his wounds.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

"Annabelle." She said.

message 43: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) ""No comment on my eyes?" she asked, while pouring alcohol on Mark's wounds to disinfect them.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

"Not really. I've seen weirder colors..." She shivered at her memory.

message 45: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) Sunnydarkness wrote: "He didnt move."

(Who?)

The Doctor wrote: ""Not really. I've seen weirder colors..." She shivered at her memory."

"And they were natural? That's cool." She then put a sort of cream on the wounds.

message 46: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) Sunnydarkness wrote: "(Mark/Victor)"

(kk...)

message 47: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) Sunnydarkness wrote: "Victor awoke. "Do you have any water?""

Gypsy handed him a water bottle, "how old are you?"

message 48: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) Sunnydarkness wrote: ""13." He muttered, gulping it. "I need a blood transfusion.""

"13!" she sighed, "yeah, you do."

message 49: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) Sunnydarkness wrote: "He closed his eyes. "I remember killing my first person.""
"I take it you do Black Ops..."

message 50: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) "Counter Intel's more my thing..."

« previous 1