Espionage University discussion

Continents > Europe

Comments Showing 1-50 of 567 (567 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) Dante's eyes fell across the city streets. He was looking for someone. Glancing at his watch he turned to the square. Three minutes

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) Gypsy walked through the streets wearing sunglasses, a black sweater, jeans, and black keds. She was visiting her cousin.

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) She stopped at a coffee shop to get latte.

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) Sunnydarkness wrote: "He killed swiftly, then ran into the coffee shop."

Gypsy saw him, "hello again."

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) Dante saw his target enter the coffee shop and after a few minutes followed, sitting down in a corner

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) Sunnydarkness wrote: ""Hello." He said flatly. "I must go soon, but whats up?" he asked assembling his gun under the table."

"Visiting a cousin. By the way, if anyone asks my name is Min."

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) Dante ordered a coffee and sipped it slowly, watching his target carefully

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) Xandy wrote: "Dante ordered a coffee and sipped it slowly, watching his target carefully"

(So who's his target?)

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) (no idea, haha)

message 10: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) (What's his mission?)

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) (he's a double agent in the mafia)

message 12: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) (Wait, he works for the mafia as a double agent or vice versa?)

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) (vice versa, lawl)

message 14: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) Xandy wrote: "Dante ordered a coffee and sipped it slowly, watching his target carefully"

(kk)
Gypsy saw someone else walk in, she sat beside him, "hello, I'm Min."

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) Dante looked up, "Ciao...." he stopped himself, "Hi. I'm Leo."

message 16: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) "Leo..." she considered the name, it didn't exactly suit him. In her mind Leo's were usually blonde, but whatever. Pushing her black bangs out of the way she spoke, "well what are you doing here on a fine day like this?"

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) Dante looked at her, his eyes penetrating into hers, "I could ask you the same question."

message 18: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) She lowered her sunglasses to reveal her purple eyes, "what's withe the secrecy? You a spy or something?" she teased. "I'm visiting a cousin."

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) Dante grinned, "No." He lied easily, "I live here. I like the coffee." He said, taking a drink.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Annabelle walked in and saw Gypsy. "Hey. Did you find your cousin yet? Who's this?" She said, looking at Dante.

message 21: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) The Doctor wrote: "Annabelle walked in and saw Gypsy. "Hey. Did you find your cousin yet? Who's this?" She said, looking at Dante."

"This is... Leo. No, I haven't found her. I still have a train to catch in a half hour."

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh, goody. I'm Riley." she held out her hand to Dante.

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) Dante took it, smiling. "Hello Riley." He said softly, his accent thick

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hold on..." She said, and her hand reached int her bag and pulled out her laptop, and she started to fiddle with the wires in the laptop on the bottom. "Man... I swear, I can never get this to stay put... But I'm pretty sure that this is causing the problem..." She said, and cut out part of a wire and taped the remaining ends. "There we go." She said, and put it back into her bag, but examined the wire.

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) ((????what?))

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

((She's a technology geek all the time. Basically, a wire had a bug and shut her whole computer down. She cut out the problem and taped what was remaining with electric tape and put away the laptop, and is examining the problem wire. Real life, I am a technology geek.))

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) ((hahaha, kk))

Dante watched her, "You're good"

message 28: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) The Doctor wrote: "((She's a technology geek all the time. Basically, a wire had a bug and shut her whole computer down. She cut out the problem and taped what was remaining with electric tape and put away the laptop..."

(In real life, I am a 12 year old.)

message 29: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) Xandy wrote: "((hahaha, kk))

Dante watched her, "You're good""

"Yep, Riley's the best."

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Xandy wrote: "((hahaha, kk))

"It's not really all that hard. You just need to find the right wire, and cut out the problem. The thing is, with this wire, it still has electrical current so it shocks anyone who touches this." She said, pointing to a core pat of the wire sticking out.

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) Dante pulled his hands away from the wire, "Thats....nice"

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

"I don't want to respond to that because I'll have you swimming in technical terms you wouldn't understand."

message 33: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) The Doctor wrote: "Xandy wrote: "((hahaha, kk))

"It's not really all that hard. You just need to find the right wire, and cut out the problem. The thing is, with this wire, it stil..."

"And that's the reason I'll never major in anything computer related."

message 34: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) The Doctor wrote: ""I don't want to respond to that because I'll have you swimming in technical terms you wouldn't understand.""

"You can say that again."

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) Dante laughed, enjoying himself.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

"That's the reason I'm a total geek."

message 37: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) Xandy wrote: "Dante laughed, enjoying himself."

"So now, what's your real name? Cause you're defiantly not a Leo. In my experience Leo's are blonde."

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

"Wait a minute..." She said and pulled out her laptop again. She turned it on and started to type like crazy, glancing at Dante every now and again.

message 39: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) The Doctor wrote: ""Wait a minute..." She said and pulled out her laptop again. She turned it on and started to type like crazy, glancing at Dante every now and again."

"You're searching him? C'mon, that's cheating."

message 40: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) Sunnydarkness wrote: "Victor had his sniper rifle loaded on the roof."

(who's he pointing it at? some random person?)

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

"Not him. I'm checking something else. I was searching him, but decided that I shouldn't, and moved on to something else. I'm going to go, but you two better not kill anyone with out telling me. Oh and, Min?" She slipped another ear piece to her. "Just in case." she whispered, and headed out the door.

message 42: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) The Doctor wrote: ""Not him. I'm checking something else. I was searching him, but decided that I shouldn't, and moved on to something else. I'm going to go, but you two better not kill anyone with out telling me. Oh..."

"I hate tech geeks sometimes," Gypsy muttered.

message 43: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 20, 2011 09:46AM) (new)

"On it." She said, and typed on her computer. "Lines are down, all communication is cut." She said, then held her earpiece. "Gypsy, that's just rude. I can hear you, through your earpiece since you didn't turn it off."

message 44: by Apollinaria Fowl (last edited Nov 20, 2011 09:48AM) (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) The Doctor wrote: ""On it." She said, and typed on her computer. "Lines are down, all communication is cut.""

"Whatever, anyways, did the 13 year old killer get that blood transfusion already?"

message 45: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 20, 2011 09:48AM) (new)

"You might as well. As a coincidence, it came from our, 'little friend'." Annabelle replied to Victor, and said to Gypsy, "He's on the roof."

message 46: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) The Doctor wrote: ""You might as well. As a coincidence, it came from our, 'little friend'." Annabelle replied to Victor, and said to Gypsy, "He's on the roof.""

"I'll take that as a yes."

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

"It might be a no. Just as a warning, you might want to lay low." She said to Gypsy.

message 48: by Apollinaria Fowl (last edited Nov 20, 2011 09:51AM) (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) The Doctor wrote: ""It might be a no. Just as a warning, you might want to lay low." She said to Gypsy."

"Tell him that he's an idiot for going on a mission so soon after the last 1."

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'll be right there." She said to Victor, and put away her laptop, climbing the roof. "Gypsy tole me to call you an idiot." She said, and she cleaned the wound, and put a bunch of gauze. "When we get to HQ, they'll take out the bullet, but I'm not risking doin it myself."

message 50: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) The Doctor wrote: ""I'll be right there." She said to Victor, and put away her laptop, climbing the roof. "Gypsy tole me to call you an idiot." She said, and she cleaned the wound, and put a bunch of gauze. "When we ..."

"You guys need any help?"

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12