The Romance Bookies discussion

Random-ness > Breaking Dawn the movie

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Abeo (new)

Abeo (booklover4eva) | 88 comments Mod
I know some of you are deeply opposed to Twilight, all together. But, I want to know what everbody thinks of the new movie!!!

message 2: by Julie (new)

Julie (YoungRehder) | 6 comments It is definetly the best one of them all! The ending of it was expected, but overall it was great :) I've heard it left out some parts, but it has been so long since I've read the books tht I didn't notice anything big.

message 3: by Abeo (new)

i think it was the best movie,all the way. i haven't read the book in a while, so if it was missing parts, I didn't notice. I though it was reallg good, and can't wait to see the second half.

The Romance Bookie (theromancebookie) | 86 comments Mod
OMG THE BEST!! WOW, I still have this movie in my brain every day since I saw it last friday! What I loved the most was that I had that same butterfly effect I had while reading the book as I was watching the movie!

I REALLY want to see it again!!

message 5: by Abeo (new)

I know.....I really want to se it again. i love watching movies over and over again. I saw eclispe 3 times when it first came out!!!

The Romance Bookie (theromancebookie) | 86 comments Mod
Abeo wrote: "I know.....I really want to se it again. i love watching movies over and over again. I saw eclispe 3 times when it first came out!!!"

LOL I actually think I did too :)

message 7: by Abeo (new)

:)