Positively Book Crazy discussion

Just Joined!!

Comments Showing 1-36 of 36 (36 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Robin (new)

Robin Waldrop (robinpwaldrop) | 14 comments Hi Everyone, I'm new to the group. My good friend, Jackie McPherson, raved about this group and suggested I join. Thanks for having me, and I hope you all get the chance to read my work.

Be Blessed!

message 2: by Sheree (new)

Sheree | 11 comments you'll find some funny threads on here, you'll be on here more then fb or reading ;)

message 3: by Robin (new)

Robin Waldrop (robinpwaldrop) | 14 comments Jackie just raves about this group. She said it's her fav.

ρɦαɳƭσɱ (ժαղcҽ's ճαճ) (goawayplease) Hi everyone im a new member and i hope we can be great friends

message 5: by Robin (new)

Robin Waldrop (robinpwaldrop) | 14 comments Hi Alana, Welcome. I look forward getting to know you. What kind of books are your favorite to read?

Robin

ρɦαɳƭσɱ (ժαղcҽ's ճαճ) (goawayplease) Well i like to read horror,manga,fantasy,and humor. What books do you like to read?

message 7: by Sheree (new)

Sheree | 11 comments Alana wrote: "Well i like to read horror,manga,fantasy,and humor. What books do you like to read?"

then make sure you read Night Huntress, I was really laughing last night with the humour, I LOVE that series, It is now my favourite

message 8: by Robin (new)

Robin Waldrop (robinpwaldrop) | 14 comments Actually I do more writing than reading. YA/ paranormal and urban fantasy are the genre I'm writing in right now

ρɦαɳƭσɱ (ժαղcҽ's ճαճ) (goawayplease) you like to write too? i love writing stories. the type of stories i write is action and fiction.

message 10: by Robin (new)

Robin Waldrop (robinpwaldrop) | 14 comments I have just published book 1 of my new yA series, TIES TO THE BLOOD MOON. right now I am looking for folks to read and review...you interested?

R

ρɦαɳƭσɱ (ժαղcҽ's ճαճ) (goawayplease) sure i'd love to read it!

message 12: by Robin (new)

Robin Waldrop (robinpwaldrop) | 14 comments If you will give me your email I will send you the. Oupon code to get it for free on smash words.com

message 13: by Robin (new)

Robin Waldrop (robinpwaldrop) | 14 comments You can message it to me

message 14: by April (new)

April (aprilnu2003) | 4 comments I agree with you Sheree. I love the Night Huntress series...some of the funniest moments are the verbal exchanges between Bones and Justina.

message 15: by Becca (new)

Becca (becca141) | 4 comments Robin wrote: "I have just published book 1 of my new yA series, TIES TO THE BLOOD MOON. right now I am looking for folks to read and review...you interested?

R"

I have a nook and alsi love real books too. ;-)I would love to read and review your book. :-) I read mostly paranormal romance and YA books. Love all books in paranormal genre. :-) my email is hobodays @ comcast.net

message 16: by Robin (new)

Robin Waldrop (robinpwaldrop) | 14 comments Hi Becky, Just emailed you the info. Enjoy!! ;o)

Robin

message 17: by Robin (new)

Robin Waldrop (robinpwaldrop) | 14 comments Alana, I forgot to give you my email addy so you could send me yours. robinpwaldrop@gmail.com

Silly me!! :o)

message 18: by José (new)

José  (j-antony) | 9 comments Hey Robin i also want to read and review your book!:D.. the title sounds interesting!:)

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi Robin, your book sonds very interesting, i would also like to read it if you wouldn't mind =)

message 20: by Robin (new)

Robin Waldrop (robinpwaldrop) | 14 comments Vampirelover: just sent you a message with the info to get my book for free.

Happy reading ;o)

message 21: by Jackie (new)

Jackie -Sated Faery (jmcpherson) | 40 comments Robin wrote: "Hi Everyone, I'm new to the group. My good friend, Jackie McPherson, raved about this group and suggested I join. Thanks for having me, and I hope you all get the chance to read my work.

Be Bl..."

Thanks, Robin!! Glad to see you here!! :D (sorry, I've been a bit MIA over the holidays & just saw these posts!!)

message 22: by Jackie (new)

Jackie -Sated Faery (jmcpherson) | 40 comments Alana wrote: "Hi everyone im a new member and i hope we can be great friends"

Hi Alana!! :)

message 23: by Robin (new)

Robin Waldrop (robinpwaldrop) | 14 comments Hi Antony, sorry I didn't see your post sooner. Your profile is set to private so I cannot send you a message with book info. If you still want to read it, just email me me and I'll send you the info right over.

robinpwaldrop@gmail.com ;o)

message 24: by Robin (new)

Robin Waldrop (robinpwaldrop) | 14 comments Antony wrote: "Hey Robin i also want to read and review your book!:D.. the title sounds interesting!:)"

message 25: by Robin (new)

Robin Waldrop (robinpwaldrop) | 14 comments Antony, read message above this one

message 26: by Bella (new)

Bella (bellacolella) | 130 comments Mod
WELCOME everyone!! SOO Glad to have you here!!;)) bella

☕️Kimberly   (kimbacaffeinate) Hello everyone I am an avid reader and love all genres..especially paranormal and urban fantasy :)
I am a book reviewer and blog about my reviews
http://www.kimbathecaffeinatedbookrev...
My my most recent reads were Iron Kissed, Shatter Me and Everneath. My fav series is Greywalker and I am currently reading Anne Rice's ARC of The Wolf Gift.

message 28: by Robin (new)

Robin Waldrop (robinpwaldrop) | 14 comments Kimberly wrote: "Hello everyone I am an avid reader and love all genres..especially paranormal and urban fantasy :)
http://www.kimbathecaffeinatedbookrev......"

Hi Kimberly, i would love for you to review Book 1 of my new YA series, TIES TO THE BLOOD MOON.

☕️Kimberly   (kimbacaffeinate) Robin wrote: "Kimberly wrote: "Hello everyone I am an avid reader and love all genres..especially paranormal and urban fantasy :)
http://www.kimbathecaffeinatedbo..."

Robyn, thank you for the offer, but i am currently not accepting reviews at this time. I hope to begin accepting them in April. My blog's review request page should advise you when I begin accepting them again. Feel free to email me at the address given on my blog..when I start accepting them again..in the mean time best of luck to you :)

message 30: by Bella (new)

Bella (bellacolella) | 130 comments Mod
Hello and welcome love! love blogger and reviews as well!!;)))
bella

Kimberly wrote: "Hello everyone I am an avid reader and love all genres..especially paranormal and urban fantasy :)
http://www.kimbathecaffeinatedbookrev......"

message 31: by Amber (new)

Amber | 24 comments Mod
Hey everyone just wanted to say welcome! Glad to see you in the group!

message 32: by Ciara (new)

Ciara Knight (ciaraknight) | 4 comments Hi Everyone!

I'm new to the group, but I'm excited to be here. I found you via the book club announcement for WASTELAND. Great book!

I'm excited to get started with this group. I'll be posting an international giveaway in the appropriate section for some great swag (including an Amulet of Protection) for my novel THE CURSE OF GREMDON.

Can't wait to discuss some books!

Ciara The Curse of Gremdon by Ciara Knight

message 33: by Amber (new)

Amber | 24 comments Mod
HI CIARA! Welcome to the Group!

message 34: by Ciara (new)

Ciara Knight (ciaraknight) | 4 comments Thanks, Amber.

message 35: by Epic (new)

Epic Sex Stories (EpicSexStories) | 1 comments Hi. I writer erotica. The Cum Slut and the Cuckold by Epic Sex Stories

message 36: by Shawn (new)

Shawn (digicreationsbyshawnbobar) | 1 comments Hi Everyone! I meant to check this out sooner, but real life got in the way LOL.

I joined the Facebook page, and I love it! and so when I heard about this one, I came right over.

I'm a big paranormal reader, I like the YA, vampire werewolf and all the other good stuff LOL..

Can't wait to jump in on conversations :)

Shawn