Roleplay to the end :D discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Finished RP's > ƒαυzαи ♫ | Cat Nipple + Strange Angel (The One With The Wings)

Comments Showing 1-50 of 531 (531 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

message 2: by shady boots (new)

shady boots (shadyboots) >_> Oh come on.

message 4: by shady boots (new)

shady boots (shadyboots) Yayyy. Whatcha gonna make him? Human? Wolf? Vamp? Fey? Angel? xD Whaaaat.

message 6: by Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ❤ Angel ~ Of Monsters and Men ❤ (last edited Nov 19, 2011 06:37AM) (new)

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ❤ Angel ~ Of Monsters and Men ❤ Name: Conner O'Dougherty
Species: Vampire
Apearance:
[image error]
Personality: Moody, serious

message 7: by shady boots (new)

shady boots (shadyboots) Name: Safira Blissfall
Appearance:
Species: Siren
Personality: Shy, kind, can be needy when it comes to relationships.

message 8: by shady boots (new)

shady boots (shadyboots) ((We're starting at the beach. :D Conner can be wandering around on the sand or something.))

Safira swam deep in the ocean, heading towards shore, her tail shimmering in the moonlight. As she broke to the surface, the urge to sing hit her, and she didn't hold it back, since she knew she was alone. She let out her voice and sang into the night with all her heart.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ❤ Angel ~ Of Monsters and Men ❤ Connor blinked tiredly at the ocean, the sea glistening under the moon. He was tempted to go swimming but didn't want to tire himself more. Just as he was about to fall asleep he heard a beautiful voice from the waves.

message 10: by shady boots (new)

shady boots (shadyboots) Safira swam toward the rocks near shore and sat down on a boulder, still singing her heart out. God, it felt good.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ❤ Angel ~ Of Monsters and Men ❤ Conner cocked his head and stood up, following the song from the beach to the rocks.

message 12: by shady boots (new)

shady boots (shadyboots) Saf opened her eyes after a while, and in the distance, she saw a boy, who seemed to be entranced. Her eyes widened and she immediately jumped back into the water to break the song.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ❤ Angel ~ Of Monsters and Men ❤ Conner blinked and shook his head. Woah...

message 14: by shady boots (new)

shady boots (shadyboots) Saf swam back up to the surface, peeking her head out just a little bit to look at the boy, pushing away the urge to sing. He looked incredibly handsome. The moonlight made his body glow in a very nice way.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ❤ Angel ~ Of Monsters and Men ❤ Conner caught sight of the mythical beauty and frowned. "What the hell.." He muttered.

message 16: by shady boots (new)

shady boots (shadyboots) Saf's eyes went wide and she immediately dove back into the ocean.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ❤ Angel ~ Of Monsters and Men ❤ "Wait, I didn't mean to offend you." He called and gave a growl of frustration.

message 18: by shady boots (new)

shady boots (shadyboots) She heard his words and then stopped, hesitating for a while. And then she slowly popped her head up on the surface again, so only the top of her head and her eyes are visible.

message 19: by Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ❤ Angel ~ Of Monsters and Men ❤ (last edited Nov 20, 2011 12:55AM) (new)

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ❤ Angel ~ Of Monsters and Men ❤ Conner apped for a smile but it turned into a grimace so he asked. "Was that you singing?"

message 20: by shady boots (new)

shady boots (shadyboots) She wordlessly nodded her head, staring at him.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ❤ Angel ~ Of Monsters and Men ❤ "Ah, right well, um." He scratched his head and sighed. "Did you hypnotise me or something? Cuz I swear for a moment I was."

message 22: by shady boots (new)

shady boots (shadyboots) "I do that to men," she said simply. "I'm sorry, I thought I was alone here." She looked away then, her expression serious. "You're lucky I stopped. I could've drowned you."

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ❤ Angel ~ Of Monsters and Men ❤ "You wouldn't have drowned me." He said, his face serious as well.

message 24: by shady boots (new)

shady boots (shadyboots) "You have any idea how many I've drowned here?" she shot back. "Don't underestimate me."

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ❤ Angel ~ Of Monsters and Men ❤ "I could say the same." He flashed her his fangs and sat on a rock.

message 26: by shady boots (new)

shady boots (shadyboots) ((Woops sorry D: It didn't go on my notifications.))

She stared at him for a while, her eyes narrowed. She saw his fangs, but felt no fear. She'd seen many vampires before.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ❤ Angel ~ Of Monsters and Men ❤ ((lol its kewl))

Conner raised an eyebrow. "Take a picture, lasts longer."

message 28: by shady boots (new)

shady boots (shadyboots) Saf snorted and looked away from him, swimming towards shore, her tail splashing against the waves.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ❤ Angel ~ Of Monsters and Men ❤ "Then again I'm supposed to have no reflection, so I guess that won't work." He muttered darkly.

message 30: by shady boots (new)

shady boots (shadyboots) "That's true," she commented as she reached the sand. She crawled up to shore and felt her tail shift back into legs. She lay there for a while, moving her legs around so she could get used to them.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ❤ Angel ~ Of Monsters and Men ❤ Conner eyed the spectacle with curiousity before looking away.

message 32: by shady boots (new)

shady boots (shadyboots) After a while of laying in the sand, she started to stand up, stumbling slightly, her legs wobbly, but she got her bearings in a couple of minutes and started walking.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ❤ Angel ~ Of Monsters and Men ❤ "You need clothes you know." He called, keeping his eyes lowered.

message 34: by shady boots (new)

shady boots (shadyboots) "I have some bags of my clothes in a cave near here," she said without looking at him, heading towards her small cave.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ❤ Angel ~ Of Monsters and Men ❤ "Thank the heavens for that." he replied snarkily.

message 36: by shady boots (last edited Nov 20, 2011 01:32AM) (new)

shady boots (shadyboots) "Ugh," she muttered under her breath. She hated this guy's attitude already. She reached the cave and put on her clothes, which are just a pair of shorts and a baggy sweater that exposes one shoulder. When she was done, she slung her bag over her shoulder and started to head out of the beach.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ❤ Angel ~ Of Monsters and Men ❤ Conner was already up and walking when he'd heard her footsteps.

message 38: by shady boots (new)

shady boots (shadyboots) Saf walked past him, looking at nothing in particular. She just wanted to get away from the vampire guy with the asshole attitude.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ❤ Angel ~ Of Monsters and Men ❤ "Annnd she's going on the outside, making a stalk to the road, oh and there she blasts past poor Conner, bad luck mate bad luck." He mutered in an anouncer's voice.

message 40: by shady boots (new)

shady boots (shadyboots) "Oh, shut up. You're acting like you still want me around." She snorted, and kept walking. I hope he's not following me.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ❤ Angel ~ Of Monsters and Men ❤ "Really? I am? Huh." Conner rolled his eyes as he walked next to her.

message 42: by shady boots (new)

shady boots (shadyboots) Crap. He is. She sighed, annoyed, but refused to look at him and kept walking towards her apartment building.

message 44: by shady boots (new)

shady boots (shadyboots) ((Just keep going. xD Make them talk))

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ❤ Angel ~ Of Monsters and Men ❤ ((umumumumunm mmmmmmmm))

"So what's with the fins?" He asked, shrugging his kacket to ward off the cold.

message 46: by shady boots (new)

shady boots (shadyboots) "Siren," she said simply. It was cold this time of night, but she paid it no mind. She could stand a little bit of coldness. "Hence the singing. Why are you following me?" she asked him.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ❤ Angel ~ Of Monsters and Men ❤ "Because I'm hungry." He replied sarcasticly. "Might grab some fish and chips."

message 48: by shady boots (new)

shady boots (shadyboots) "Oh wow, I'm terrified to my very core," she said, sounding bored.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ❤ Angel ~ Of Monsters and Men ❤ "Great, I love my meals terrified." He said flatly.

message 50: by shady boots (new)

shady boots (shadyboots) "Too bad you won't get the chance to eat your 'meal'." She chuckled, amused. Did he really think she was going to give in that easily?

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.