Cannibalistic discussion

Places > Underground Bunker

Comments Showing 1-28 of 28 (28 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Well lit, well stocked, cannibal proof bunker. For resistance fighters only.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Josephine walks in and smiles at Mick. "Hey!"

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

"That's a great idea you came up with. I wish I had..." She pouts playfully, her fierce demeanour she has with the Cannibals and non-fighting humans disappearing. Technically she wasn't completely human, the others knew that and accepted it.
((Did I post on info about how if a human drinks enough cannibal blood they gain special abilities?))

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

She laughs at that. "Yeah. I suppose." She beams. "I got another three, low level, but all Devil's Lights."

message 5: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 19, 2011 06:13AM) (new)

"Yeah... we could get them all you know... hopefully... If we can get something built that could kill quickly enough. You're Fire trucks could just do that... but... we'd have to collapse the wall first?" She starts pacing the way she normally does when she's thinking.
((OMG IDEA IDEA IDEA! Check in info... I'm about to post something. XD It's not that big... lol... I just like winged charries.))

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

"Good. Have you seen Thom's house... It's probably the best fortified house I know..." She shudders, thinking of the time she spent there with Raquel.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

She whistles. "Nice. You know... we need someone on the inside... like... a human that is one of their toys. You've heard of a few Cannibals taking humans as their lovers, so what if we use one of them?"

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

She laughs, then thinks. "I've heard a couple of guys that have spied Thom himself with a human..."

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

((owo... Some of Jo's back story.
She's bi... so she went out with Raquel for a time, drinking her blood and shiz. Then, in a temper tantrum Raquel killed her family. She's Raquel's equal biggest threat now she is also the closest any human being can get to being a cannibal. Her Mom was a Cannibal. XD. (alongside Silver Hawks. There's another but you will have to wait for the book to come out; if it does that is, to find out about that one))

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'm not sure... but I have a slight feeling she already is... people have described her something close to Brish..."
((I think she's part of the Resistance... xD I'll have to ask Hannie about it...))

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yeah... but... I don't think she'll want to rat out on her lover... unless we can somehow get him to betray her..."

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh gee... thanks... give me the easy job..." She rolls her eyes, laughing.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

((G2G! BYES!))

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

She laughs, "Not so sure about that...."

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

She watches carefully. "I wish I could do that... seriously..."

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

"Work with cars and shit..." She pulls a face.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

She grins, "I bet yah would..."

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

"Eh... not yet... I can't be stuffed doing any of that any more... just go in guns blazing..." She laughs.

message 19: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 24, 2011 12:44PM) (new)

'Niiiiiiiiice. Love the idea!" She laughs, "I'm glad I've got you as my second in command. Oh, I'll control the foot soldiers, you control the others kay?"

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

((Gotta go. BYES!))

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

She giggles, then falls silent. "I've got someone that wants to join..."

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

"Zephyr... he's a cannibal..." SHe braces for the harsh words that were going to come her way.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

"He hates being a Cannibal, he wants to help..." She winces. "Plus... he's a really great guy."
(9Gotta go. CYA tomorrow...))

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yeah, of course." She smiles.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

"Excuse me?!" She exclaims, anger sparking in her.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

She glares, then punches him. "Idiot..." But a grin spreads across her features.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

A smirk lights her features. "Wanna sparr?"

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

((GGGUUUUUNMUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JOIN MY NEW GROUP! THE BLEACH ONE! I SENT REQUEST!))