twilight lovers! discussion

Breaking Dawn Movie > Breaking Dawn movie part 1~~~SPOILERS

Comments Showing 1-25 of 25 (25 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Stephanie, Loves Vamps and Werewolves but Zombies scare me!! (new)

Stephanie | 4175 comments Mod
Ok so I know that many of us (myself include) are dying to talk about the movie so please post in this section so that anyone who hasn't seen the movie yet can avoid any spoilers!!

As for the movie...

I really liked most of it. They did a really good job on a lot of the very important scenes. There were some things that kinda bugged me but I'm one of those people that notices everything. I thought that everyone's hair looked really bad!! Rose and Emmett's were the worst. I am sooooooo sad that they left out all of the great parts with Jacob and Rose!! I am not a fan of the front of Bella's dress. Lol. There is probably more but I will quit for now. Lol.

ᑕᗢᗝᒪḰᓮᖙᖇᗢჯ123 ☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆ Cool (coolkidrox123) from the trailer when i saw rob's haircut i was like ROB WHAT DID YOU DO TO YOUR HAIR??!!

message 3: by Cindy (new)

Cindy | 35 comments I liked the movie, i was happy that they did try as much as possible to stick to the book. Other than that definitly a good Movie!

message 4: by Prabhjit (new)

Prabhjit (5w33ti3cute) | 12 comments i loved the movie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the hair u could say was messed up but overall.. amazing movie :D can't wait till part 2!! 361 days <3 :D

message 5: by Daisy (new)

Daisy YAY!!! I went to the midnight premiere. Got my mommy to lie and say I had an allergist appointment to let me skip half a day. Then I went to one of my classmate's birthday party and saw it again at 7.

message 6: by Tjala (new)

Tjala | 15 comments i thought the movie was ok but it could have been all one film as they spent too long on everything which was unnecessary
the only excitiong bit was the labour!!!

message 7: by Lexi (new)

Lexi | 12 comments My dad took me outta school to see it and it was epic. I think it was a lil rushed and left out a lot of my fav scenes from book

message 8: by Tjala (new)

Tjala | 15 comments another good bit was when the cleaners walked in and the room was totally trashed and the bed was broken and they were like what happened here??

message 9: by Lexi (new)

Lexi | 12 comments Yeah that was good

message 10: by KayRae (new)

KayRae (kayrae4) | 1 comments i think they couldn't have done the movie any better!!
although the only problem i had was the wolves talking...it was weird. but besides that i think they did a fantastic job:)

message 11: by Mary (new)

Mary (maryelena07) I love the movie!!! Specially the wolf's telepathy and how their voices sound more scary that usual. As the medical student I loved to see the action of Edward's venom on Bella's system and how slowly her heart stops, for me that was awesome.
I always pay attention to the soundtrack, not just in this in movie but in all movies I've seen, I thought it was nice, it has good bands and great songs and it was a nice touch to evoke song for the previous movies but as a Muse fan I was really disappointed there was no song of them in the film, considering they've been in all the previous movies, so let's hope they have a special song in the next one, that would be a perfect clousure for the entire saga.

Awesomevegan (AKA JenReads) (awesomevegan) | 28 comments I thought it was really good and I didn't have any major complaints. As far as hair goes the have only gotten Jasper and Jacob right consistently. Rosalie and Carlisle aren't bad either. Alice has been all over the place. Her hair was supposed to be short and spiky and stay that way. Their hair doesn't grow. Emmett's was too short to begin with. Where are his curls? I think the pregnancy was done perfectly. Bella looked sick and way too skinny like she was supposed to. The imprinting was remarkable. We got a peek at a grown up Renesme! I am excited for the next one. There could have been a bit more banter with Jacob and Rose though. You know the leech and dog jokes. :)

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

I loved the movie! I was expecting it to be great, and I was not disappointed. For me, this is the one I've been looking forward to the most. Everything finally comes to a head.

All of the major, iconic moments from the book (the wedding, the honeymoon, the pregnancy, the birth and the imprinting) were brought to life perfectly in my opinion.

I think what I enjoyed most was how emotionally-charged this one is. The characters go through extreme highs and lows, and I think the trio in particular have all given their best performances to date. They've had three films to get to this point, and they really shine.

Bill Condon did an excellent job, and I'm hoping he's made Part 2 as good as Part 1. I guess we'll see this time next year!

message 14: by Nicole (new)

Nicole (nmlesperance) I LOVED the movie!!! So much that I ended up rereading the book!!! (It is my favorite book!) I was annoyed with Carlisle's hair from the moment I saw the trailer though, and I thought the wolf scene when they were all mad that Bella was pregnant was horrible! However, that being said... how else are you going to have wolves thoughts be shared in a movie?!

But again.... LOVED, LOVED, LOVED the movie.... can't wait for part 2!!!

message 15: by Terri (new)

Terri (clanmoran) | 286 comments SADLY....I am STILL waiting to see the movie. I was on a cruise when it came out and now can't find anyone to go with that hasn't already seen it (well and work it in their schedule to see it again). I am SO DYING to see it!!!

message 16: by Ishy (new)

Ishy (ishy25) | 10 comments I'm waiting to see the movie.

message 17: by Julia (new)

Julia | 85 comments The movie was EPIC. I cried when Jacob cried(when he thought Bella was dead). The labour was dramatic. I loved the wedding, although, why did they leave out Jacob-Rosalie relationship?
grown-up Renesmee looks beautiful.
I'll write more later.

message 18: by Terri (new)

Terri (clanmoran) | 286 comments Julie wrote: "The movie was EPIC. I cried when Jacob cried(when he thought Bella was dead). The labour was dramatic. I loved the wedding, although, why did they leave out Jacob-Rosalie relationship?
grown-up Ren..."

I FINALLY got to see it also! I TRULY LOVED THE MOVIE!!! Have to say I agree with you Julie. I was so looking forward to the dog/blondie comments! But hey maybe they will be in the second one!

message 19: by Julia (new)

Julia | 85 comments Terri wrote: "Julie wrote: "The movie was EPIC. I cried when Jacob cried(when he thought Bella was dead). The labour was dramatic. I loved the wedding, although, why did they leave out Jacob-Rosalie relationship..."

Let's hope they'll put them in. Also, I'm looking forward to seeing all the covens- Nomads, Egyptians, Denali...

message 20: by AlbertaJenn (new)

AlbertaJenn ... And the new, mysterious "French" coven, which may or may not have ties to Laurent. ;-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Um7eEr...

message 21: by Julia (new)

Julia | 85 comments Why did they put the French coven in? I had the impression that there are A LOT of covens in the book, so why add another?

message 22: by Lauren (new)

Lauren   Grace (Just Keep Spinning) | 8 comments I L-O-V-E-D the movie!! There were some weird parts, like with Bella's dream before the wedding when she drank the guest's blood. Like, you could have left that out. And I was there was more to Edward's and Jacob's fight at the wedding ceremony. And when Edward had to do surgery on Bella and when he comes outside when the wolves and his family are fighting, like his shirt is COVERED in blood. I mean, you're not really helping things when Bella's blood is all over you. He could have put another shirt on.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

I loved this movie. I cried at the end when Bella shared her meomorises with Edward. The song they played there was so beautiful. The moment couldn't of been more perfect. I loved every minute of it.

The day we met
Frozen I held my breath
Right from the start
I knew it I found a home for my
Heart beats fast
Colors and promises
How to be brave
How can I love when I'm afraid to fall
But watching you stand alone
All of my doubt suddenly goes away somehow
One step closer
I have died everyday waiting for you
Darling don't be afraid I have loved you
For a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more
Time stands still
Beauty in all she is
I will be brave
I will not let anything take away
What's standing in front of me
Every breath
Every hour has come to this
One step closer
For a thousand years
And all along I believed I would find you
Time has brought your heart to me
I have loved you for a thousand years
One step closer
For a thousand years
And all along I believed I would find you
Time has brought your heart to me
I have loved you for a thousand years

message 24: by Be (new)

Be (begwenly) | 5 comments DUDE !!! IM WATCHING IT FOR THE FIRST TIME ON TELEVISION AND I FIND MYSELF RECITING LINES IS THAT WEIRD ?

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Be wrote: "DUDE !!! IM WATCHING IT FOR THE FIRST TIME ON TELEVISION AND I FIND MYSELF RECITING LINES IS THAT WEIRD ?"

No I do it all the time. I've gone to the point with this movie that I have to watch them alone because I freak people out.