Eragon RP discussion

Carvahall > Marketplace

Comments Showing 1-28 of 28 (28 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Cat (new)

Cat (coffeecat19) *Start*

message 2: by Cat (new)

Cat (coffeecat19) Erica waked through the MArket-Place. She bought meat and bread and extra meant for Alcoya

message 3: by Giulia (last edited Jul 29, 2012 09:31AM) (new)

Giulia Leesia was circling the area with her dragon for a bit of practice, just a two day camping trip, just her and her dragon to get away from her father who was nagging her about him. In the air, she felt free with the wind blowing wildly and wipping her hair back. Adventurously, she lifted her arms and felt all the little movements and flicks her blue dragon did. Suddenly, the dragon shot down, hurtling towards the ground, seemingly out of control.
'STOP IT!' She screamed in her mind, grabbed onto the saddle tightly. The dragon kept on diving and finally opened his wings, stopping the descent abruptly. They then hovered as they communicated.
'What was that?!' She demanded, her temper suddenly as short as his. "Another dragon...green...big...' He panted as he collected his thoughts. 'Oh...well...just calm down next time. You don't attack each other anymore right? True, it is a rare sight but nothing to worry about. Just circle about the Spine. We'll set up tent there. You're still not too fat from all those treats to sleep between the trees are you?' She leaned forward and patted his neck lovingly as he flicked the back of his usually dangerous tail lightly against her leg. 'Watch your words human. I am still a fearsome dragon.' He reprimanded and she rolled her eyes. 'Yes yes, one of the great few. Let's just go.' They set off again, towards the rocky forested mountains.

message 4: by Nicole (new)

Nicole Idril is looking for a adornment in her jewelry box. She looks for stones, Rocks and diamonds for it.

message 5: by Giulia (new)

Giulia Leesia landed with Laevis and noticed the lone elf.
"Hello? Are you the one that needs help?"

message 6: by Nicole (new)

Nicole She looked at her and said, "No"

message 7: by Giulia (new)

Giulia "Excuse me then. I'm Leesia though, and this is Laevis." She smiled, patting her dragon. "Who are you?"

message 8: by Nicole (new)

Nicole "I'm Idril Anárion" That's was only thing she said.

message 9: by Giulia (new)

Giulia "An elf from Ellesmera? What brings you to Carvahall?"

message 10: by Nicole (new)

Nicole "Just merely looking around"

message 11: by Giulia (new)

Giulia "When are you returning. Laevis and me are looking for our next adventure." Leesia smiled and her dragon opened his wings wide, narrowly missing the homes.

message 12: by Nicole (last edited Aug 13, 2012 06:35AM) (new)

Nicole "I won't be returning" she said.

(Gotta Go!)

message 13: by Giulia (new)

Giulia (K, bye!)
"That is sad. We were heading that way anyways. Have a good day." She mounted Laevis and flew away.

message 14: by Nicole (new)

Nicole SHe watched her go. She sighed. SHe will never be able to go back.

message 15: by Chewy (new)

Chewy Demonik circled above

message 16: by Giulia (new)

Giulia Laevis and Leesia were flying peacefully over Cavrahall on their way to Ellesmera.

message 17: by Chewy (new)

Chewy "DeathRider we must land i need some food," Said Demonik.

message 18: by Giulia (new)

Giulia Laevis' eyes narrowed as he spotted another dragon in the sky. 'There seems to be an unusual number of dragons in the sky today young one.' he informed Leesia who leaned over to see. "So it seems." She pursed her lips, watching the red and black dragon.

message 19: by Giulia (new)

Giulia ((Oh, sorry but can we can't allow your dragon to possess corpses. It's never happened in the books so please remove it.))

message 20: by Chewy (last edited Sep 08, 2012 05:38AM) (new)

Chewy DeathRider followed through and circled down, "Another rider it seems, Death, i can wait, i have i sudden intrest with this one." Said Demonik.

message 21: by Chewy (last edited Sep 08, 2012 05:38AM) (new)

Chewy ((ok))

message 22: by Giulia (new)

Giulia Leesia felt a cold shudder up her spine as she noticed the other rider take notice of her. Laevis tensed beneath her too.

message 23: by Chewy (new)

Chewy DeathRider flew reaching speeds that would normaly be imposible and stoped 50 meters away from the other riders, "Hello, I am Demonik and my dragon is DeathRider,"

message 24: by Giulia (new)

Giulia ((thanks))
"And I am Leesia and this is my dragon, Laevis." she glanced over the curious character. "Where do you come from?"

message 25: by Chewy (new)

Chewy "Well," Said Demonik, "That is a hard question, I'd rather show you," Demonik began giving of mental attacks.

message 26: by Giulia (new)

Giulia Leesia clutched her brain in agony while Laevis snapped and tumbled out of the sky forcefully. 'Hold on little one.' He tried to escape Demonik's range.

((Gotta go. Bbl))

message 27: by Chewy (new)

Chewy ((ok bye))
"See you later Leesia" said Demonik which ment he had got into her mind.

message 28: by Giulia (new)

Giulia Leesia finally leveled out, breathing hard. "What...was that? Elven magic?" She panted. 'Probably. I do not like his feel. Let's go.' Laevis grunted and flew over the Spine.