History:
Other:

message 2: by Cat (new)

Cat (coffeecat19) Mods will be imprtant figures, I will be Arya

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Azriel
Real Age: 125
Looks Like Age: 17-19
Looks: He is tall and lean, black hair he keeps to about his shoulders, pale skin, blue eyes that look gray in some light
History: He doesnt like being contained, he is rebellious and has been on his own for a while. He travels quickly and quietly.
Other:

message 4: by Giulia (last edited Nov 17, 2012 07:22AM) (new)

Giulia Name: Nyla
Real Age: 110
Looks like: 17
Looks:description
Red/brown hair with sharp amber eyes. Tall and slender like her people.
History: She has been dying to train with Arya and now that she finally has a chance with a group of apprentices, she treats it very seriously and doesn't joke around with the others. She hardly jokes about or hangs out with anyone else, preferring to be on her own and practicing her abilities.
Other: She was born in Ellesmera and her parents are scribes and storytellers. She doesn't have many friends.

message 5: by Nicole (new)

Nicole Name: Idril Anárion
Looks: http://www.fashionising.com/media/fas...
History: She lives far off Ellesmera for she doesn't want to take part of the previous wars. She lived for a while on The Spine but now she wanders around.
Other:

message 6: by Elizabeth (last edited Oct 30, 2012 11:21AM) (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeths01) Name: Anadell
looks like: 19
Looks: http://aircrap.org/wp-content/uploads...
History: She has lived in Ellsmersa most of her life and has only recently left to explore the rest of allegasia
Other: Is a warrior, and has a quick temper. Her favorite weapons are a bow and arrow or using two swords.

message 7: by Giulia (new)

Giulia @ Elizabeth. I have two charries in Ellsmersa if you want to RP

message 8: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeths01) okay

message 9: by Sierra (last edited Aug 15, 2012 10:23AM) (new)

Sierra Bookworm☺️♪ Name: Jaorin
Looks Like: 17
Looks: Can't find accurate pic, so: shortish silver hair, black eyes, handsome. Tall and lean.
History: Has served in Arya's court his whole life, unfamiliar with life outside of the palace.
Other: Doesn't have many friends

message 10: by Ruth (last edited Nov 24, 2012 06:07AM) (new)

Ruth | 87 comments Name: Elana
Looks Like: 15
Looks: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHsc3... without the wings
History: Lived with her father for the first 100 years of her life, but she now lives in the forest alone.
Other: likes solitude

message 11: by Giulia (new)

Giulia Yay! Welcome new member! Would you like a catch up on what's going on?

message 12: by Ruth (new)

Ruth | 87 comments Sure!

message 13: by Giulia (new)

Giulia Alright, so we have Leon (human), Anadell and Nyla (elves) who were sent by Arya to find out why the Urgals were suddenly an organised army. They reach the Varden camp where Asher, their human leader sends Naoko (a dragon rider) and Leon off to check out disappearing sections of forest without her dragon, Isidar. Nyla, Anadell and Isidar remain at the Varden hideout with Asher while Naoko and Leon are currently being ambushed in the forest topic.

message 14: by Ruth (new)

Ruth | 87 comments O.K. so where do new characters come in?

message 15: by Giulia (new)

Giulia Erm, if you're good, a timely save for Naoko and Leon would be appreciated or if you want, you can show up at the Varden camp. There's not much going there though.

message 16: by Ruth (new)

Ruth | 87 comments O.k. (:

message 17: by Giulia (new)

Giulia Oh, and we're kinda running low on guys so if you're thinking about making a new charrie, a male would be appreciated. No pressure of course.

message 18: by Ruth (new)

Ruth | 87 comments O.K. I made a human guy.

message 19: by Ruth (new)

Ruth | 87 comments and sorry about the youtube video for the pic, couldn't find it anywhere else online.

message 20: by Giulia (new)

Giulia Oh wow! Thanks! It was just a suggestion but thanks for jumping on it!

message 21: by Ruth (new)

Ruth | 87 comments So I'm new to the whole role play thing, how does it work?

message 22: by Giulia (last edited Nov 17, 2012 07:49AM) (new)

Giulia So basically you post what your character is doing. Solely what YOUR character is doing. You cannot control other people's characters. Write in third person, past tense with proper grammar and NO text spellings. You have to wait until the next person posts if you need them to continue the events. All extra notes or questions IN the roleplay have to be put in double brackets ((like this)).
Any more questions? :)

message 23: by Ruth (new)

Ruth | 87 comments don't think so, thanks!

message 24: by Giulia (new)

Giulia No probs! Glad to help. Be sure to ask me or any of the other mods for help if you need it!

message 25: by Ruth (new)

Ruth | 87 comments except, message 15 up there kind of confused me

message 26: by Giulia (new)

Giulia Oh, what I mean by that is if you post your character in the Forests topic under the Varden Hideout topics. There, my character, Leon Greyglass and Naoko, another person's character (or charrie) are being attacked (we don't know who yet but we're certainly outnumbered). If you could come to help us, it would be appreciated. We need to escape somehow. Naoko has found out the leader of the Varden, Asher, is in fact a back-stabbing spy so we need to get back to the hideout to warn Anadell and Nyla and Isidar.

message 27: by Ruth (new)

Ruth | 87 comments Ok