Tiger's Curse Obsessions!!! discussion

Tiger's Voyage (The Tiger Saga, #3)
This topic is about Tiger's Voyage
What did you think about Tiger's Voyage?

Comments Showing 1-50 of 133 (133 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Personally, I did not like this book as much as the other two! I really hate Kelsey for turning down Ren! I understand why, but do you think that was the right thing to do? I'm Team Kishan, and I still think it was a stupid decision!

jeaninakay (bingbong) | 825 comments Mod
Sup u guys long time no talk

message 3: by Ash (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ash | 9 comments I loved this book, about as much as I love TC and TQ, maybe a little more. The only thing I hated was how iffy Kelsey was being. I mean jeez, Kishan is the obvious choice ;). But I don't think it's fair to Kishan, Kelsey's reasons for choosing him over Ren. But anyways, any ideas on what's going to happen in book 4?

Vera Thornton | 61 comments I loved the book as well. I'm in the middle as far as her and kishan I mean the reason is unfair in my eyes but st the same time I think kishan knows what he is getting into. I love kishan!!!

Vera Thornton | 61 comments Ps do you guys think the vision kelsey had in the mystical place in tigers quest(i cant remember how its spelled) is gonna come true. Like with thee baby and it ends up being lokesh's child

Kelley (kelleylee) Ohhhhh GAWD no! Remember it was Kishan's dream in Shangri-la that she had a baby. I do not think it possible that it will be Lokesh's child. I think Kelsey will be rescued fairly early in the book then they will be working on the quest for the rest of it with lokesh on their tails or something. I have heard rumors that someone might be dying in the next one so maybe Kadam?

Vera Thornton | 61 comments Oh yea!!!! That's right. I remember because he tried to tell her about it but she wouldn't let him. Oh gosh I hope not. I Love Mr. Kadam! But it would be a very interesting thing to add to the story.

Kelley (kelleylee) It would certainly be a plot twist!!!

Courtney (costrom) I think this book was really disappointing compared to the other two. I think there were too many different things going on plot wise and I'm hating how the love triangle is being drug out. Im team Kishan but @ this point just freaking pick someone already and stick with it. Colleen also made it painfully obvious Kelsey is going to pick Ren hurting him now by dragging this thing out w/ Kishan and hurting Kishan later once Kelsey decides to go after what she wants for once in her life. Basically if this stupid triangle is still not resolved by the end of the next book I am giving up.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

I kind of feel the same way as Courtney. I understand how many books are doing the whole love triangle thing, but I don't really like it in this story. The only thing that has me still reading is that Colleen said everyone would be happy in the end, which means each brother will end up with a girl. And about it being Lokesh's baby; GROSS.

Kelley (kelleylee) Yeah, I have yet to decide how I realy feel about this book because I am teem Kishan also, and I feel she made a good chocie picking Kishan but she did it for all the wrong reasons. And even now we know it is painfully obvious that she will end up with Ren because of that freaking gold connection thing (If you read Secret Circle this kind of thing is inevitable). I mean why toy with him like that. He gave her the opportunity to leave and be happy and then she just started kissing him to test her own freaking responses that is just cruel. :( I think the ending was better than the other two though. I mean besides her saying all that stupid crap about accepting Lokesh because come on we know that will not happen. Besides the boys are going to catch up to Kelsey, I feel, fairly quickly in the book because they will need to finish another part of the curse and get their last 6 hours back.

message 12: by Ava (new) - rated it 2 stars

Ava (avaaaa) Kelley wrote: "Yeah, I have yet to decide how I realy feel about this book because I am teem Kishan also, and I feel she made a good chocie picking Kishan but she did it for all the wrong reasons. And even now w..."

KELLEY IS SO RIGHT.

Kelley (kelleylee) Why, thank you Nightfern.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

I agree. Ughh. Kelsey is making me angry!!!

Courtney (costrom) I think we should go find Colleen and tell her whats up lol. I mean how can she even enjoy writing a character as selfish and annoying as Kelsey!

Kelley (kelleylee) I believe she has stated before that she feels she is a lot like Kelsey herself, so I am thinking that may not be the smartest idea.

She wrote some amazing male leads though!

Courtney (costrom) I'll give her that. Kishan and Ren are amazing

Kelley (kelleylee) Yes one more than the other *wink wink*

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

I hope Kelsey's character gets better in the next book. The last thing I want is another petty female lead in a paranormal romance young adult novel. There's been enough of those lately.

Courtney (costrom) Agreed!

Kristy (aitutaki28) | 2 comments I am more curious about Kelsey's dream that she had when she was in the jungle. The one where she was chasing ren through the jungle with flashes of lighting and all her family was there dead? I can only imagine what that means.

Ashley Smith | 3 comments I loved this book and can't wait for the next one. I know alot of yall want her to be with Kishan but come on she so has to end up with Ren. He loves her with his whole heart and she does to if she would stop being so pig head and open her eyes. Maybe Kishan will find him a pretty woman to settle down with. Just not Kelsey because she has to be with Ren! Go team Ren!!

message 23: by Ava (new) - rated it 2 stars

Ava (avaaaa) Kelsey's gonna be a total damsel in distress in TD. Just watch. ;D

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

I completely loved this book (my favorite part was the dragons) Yes it was stressing and heart breaking but I will always be loyal to this series no matter what happens. I was a little sad to hear that Fanindra did not stay with Kelsey.

Kelley (kelleylee) Yuck, I hate damsels in distress. What happened to women saving themselves? And we all know that she is going to end up with Ren I really do not think anyone believes that she wont. I really just want to read both TD's so I can finally know what is happening already.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

yep me too

Kelley (kelleylee) I think Fanindra staying with Kelsey would have put Fanindra in risk of beinf used or abused by Lokesh. I am happy that she was able to return the amulet to the brothers at least because we definitely do not want him to get a hold of that.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Kelley wrote: "I think Fanindra staying with Kelsey would have put Fanindra in risk of beinf used or abused by Lokesh. I am happy that she was able to return the amulet to the brothers at least because we defini..."

yes you are right

message 29: by Mel (new) - rated it 4 stars

Mel (the3jsmom) | 40 comments What if in the next book Kishan finds he true match girl or I keep wondering if Nilma will get sucked in with them and wind up with Kishan. I am Team Kishan but I want someone else for him.

Ashley Smith | 3 comments I also hope that Kishan ends up with some one meant for him. I think it will be Nilma she just fits with the family. She would be great for Kishan.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

So you guys all agree Kelsey and Ren will end up together?

message 32: by Ava (new) - rated it 2 stars

Ava (avaaaa) Yes. Sadly.

message 33: by Kelley (last edited Nov 25, 2011 05:31PM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Kelley (kelleylee) Yes, Kelsey and Ren will definitely end up together but I do not know about Nilima and Kishan I mean he was even more against her as someone romantic then Ren. Plus Kelsey is uber jealous of her, because she hates when Ren even dances with her so I am thinking Kishan and Nilima is a no go. I think Nilima will end up with someone else and someone else, say me for instance, can be Kishan's shoulder :)

jeaninakay (bingbong) | 825 comments Mod
You would kelley:P But nilima is so freakin gorgeous!!! I know for sure that colleen cannot leave her out in the dark for long she needs someone to love too but not Kishan because he is obviously is Kelley's and mine and vee and ect. Ren is already taken hahahhahaha

Kelley (kelleylee) Yeah in this one durga said she had a plan for nilima so she will definitely be geting hers soon

Nandanie (biblioholic369) Kailyn wrote: "I agree. Ughh. Kelsey is making me angry!!!"

me too. I Mean yeah Ren hurt her, but he didnt do it for himself...he did it to protect her. And then he tried to let go of her so she wouldne be hurt by not being able to touch him and all that...but woman! your man is back! and you better claim him before I do!!!!

anyways, Ren couldnt save himself from lokesh, so he tried to save kesley and this is what he gets...kelsey will end up hurting kishan...all the clues are obvious. and if she thinks that kishan wouldnt be upset, ren is getting upset. her and kishans fake relationship will be built on a lie and kishan will hate her for it while ren is hating her for not showing him affection...thats why i am a team ren...i see it that way

Nandanie (biblioholic369) jeaninakay wrote: "Sup u guys long time no talk"

hey!!!! whats up jeanina?

Nandanie (biblioholic369) Courtney wrote: "I think we should go find Colleen and tell her whats up lol. I mean how can she even enjoy writing a character as selfish and annoying as Kelsey!"

i know...i wanted to jump into the book and posess her!!! i wonder if she knows how it tortures me to see how ren is when kelsey is "loving" kishan...the man even got on his knees! an INDIAN PRINCE FOR GODDESS'S HEAVENS SAKE!

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Well, if you just step back and look at the story, this is Kelsey's feelings about Ren: I want you, I don't want you, I want you, I can't have you, I want you, I don't want you, and then of course it will be I want you again. I think it's just too much. She should just stick with Kishan because at least she's not PMSing over him all the time. You know what I mean??

Nandanie (biblioholic369) Kailyn wrote: "Well, if you just step back and look at the story, this is Kelsey's feelings about Ren: I want you, I don't want you, I want you, I can't have you, I want you, I don't want you, and then of course ..."

yes...but when ren gets the chance tro finally win her heart, something happens...what ren can do and make her feel with one look, kishan will have to accomplish with ten smiles, basically kelsey DOESNT love kishan, shes just using him like hse did with li to forget him too. but she cant she never will

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Nandanie wrote: "Kailyn wrote: "Well, if you just step back and look at the story, this is Kelsey's feelings about Ren: I want you, I don't want you, I want you, I can't have you, I want you, I don't want you, and ..."

same here with that idea and i know so as well i love them both but kelsey needs to be with ren cuz he looks/soundz betta with kelsey kishan should find someone else no offense kishan lovas

Nandanie (biblioholic369) Robin wrote: "Nandanie wrote: "Kailyn wrote: "Well, if you just step back and look at the story, this is Kelsey's feelings about Ren: I want you, I don't want you, I want you, I can't have you, I want you, I don..."

yeah ren is poetic, smart handsome and gorgeous and kind and did i mention handsome? when i grwo older, i will fast like nilima, i need a husband like him!!!

Kishan is like macho man...you love him but he 2 firece for kesley...the girls softhearted!!! ren only can handle that!!! they fit like a jigsaw puzle and nilima is a sumarai person!!! she and kishan would love each other if they get time to know eachother. havent you noticed that they never talked to eachother directly?

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Nandanie wrote: "Robin wrote: "Nandanie wrote: "Kailyn wrote: "Well, if you just step back and look at the story, this is Kelsey's feelings about Ren: I want you, I don't want you, I want you, I can't have you, I w..."

yeah in everything u just typed........ ugh i am dying for tigers destiny just talkin bout tigers voyage geese she like mustve put a spell on those who read her books cuz i am in love w/ this series ya kno

Nandanie (biblioholic369) Robin wrote: "Nandanie wrote: "Robin wrote: "Nandanie wrote: "Kailyn wrote: "Well, if you just step back and look at the story, this is Kelsey's feelings about Ren: I want you, I don't want you, I want you, I ca..."

i actally cryiong right now and my cheeks are flushed just thinking about ren and john abraham!!!! oh i love them!

message 45: by Kelley (last edited Nov 27, 2011 07:02AM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Kelley (kelleylee) I really cannot say TV hooked me to this series. If this had been the first book I might not have finished the series. She really did not impress me in TV. I think the following TD's will be much better, or so I hope. I finished my review of TV but I still have not rated it yet. I just do not know what to give it.

Nandanie (biblioholic369) Kelley wrote: "I really cannot say TV hooked me to this series. If this had been the first book I might not have finished the series. She really did not impress me in TV. I think the following TD's will be much b..."

i read it and lovede it!!!! you are absolutely right...everything is so predicatble!!! except nilima or fandindra in the sea....still cant get over that!

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

I loved it too Nandanie, well no matter what happens I will always love this series..... I am a loyal book reader..... anyways I need to read to the end to see what happens

Nandanie (biblioholic369) Robin wrote: "I loved it too Nandanie, well no matter what happens I will always love this series..... I am a loyal book reader..... anyways I need to read to the end to see what happens"

yeah...i am just mad that she put five cliffhangers on us!!

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Nandanie wrote: "Robin wrote: "I loved it too Nandanie, well no matter what happens I will always love this series..... I am a loyal book reader..... anyways I need to read to the end to see what happens"

yeah....."

Argggggggg don't even mention it again cuz i am so cliff-hanged almost to death (she puts too much of them in her books, yet they cancel each other out)

Nandanie (biblioholic369) Robin wrote: "Nandanie wrote: "Robin wrote: "I loved it too Nandanie, well no matter what happens I will always love this series..... I am a loyal book reader..... anyways I need to read to the end to see what h..."

ha! yeah right robin...we have tio wait 7 montsh for them to cancel out!!!

« previous 1 3