Suicide Club discussion

General Life sucks

Comments Showing 1-50 of 122 (122 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Jj249 (new)

Jj249 I just got cut from Basketball... I feel that if I stop breathing and hold my breath it might just be over. I just life sucks... my eyes are swollen from crying

message 2: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (Forever_Alone_Wolf) Its time for Thanksgiving break for me. I have a boyfriend. I love him so much. We have to be apart from each other for a week. I can't stop crying about it.

message 3: by Jj249 (new)

Jj249 Well that sucks more than my situation

message 4: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (Forever_Alone_Wolf) ya

message 5: by Laika (new)

Laika | 1 comments I just moved to a new country two years ago and I'm still adjusting and my parents split up and have their partners and I've never dated before and I keep passing out and all of my friends hate me for some reason and I had to go to a mental hospital for a week for cutting and suicide attempt...and...and I pass out constantly and sit alone at lunch and I had cancer when I was two..
I'm sorry for ranting...

message 6: by Jj249 (new)

Jj249 Wow that really sucks

message 7: by Kenjii (new)

Kenjii | 4 comments im srry

message 8: by Kenjii (new)

Kenjii | 4 comments i cut my parents are also spliting up but they have been for like 5 years.i have to go to my moms on sum days and the others my dad and i always forget something. i only get to see my sister whn im with my dad. and there are other things tht noone seems to understand and it drives me insane.

message 9: by Lyla (new)

Lyla Neko (scourgelyla) | 70 comments Mod
If any of you have specific problems you'd like advice on just go to the topic and I'll help<3

message 10: by Cassie (new)

Cassie  (CassieVylon) | 4 comments Kenjii- I can understand that. I only see my father on Sundays- IF he can bear to see me. I live with my Grandparents one of which is a very a***ive *drinks too much*, since my Mother lives with my a***ive stepdad and my Sister lives on campus at her college. It's pretty hard to deal with. Even worswe than tahat are my daily stories about my family. I'm emotionally Unstable, and can thank them for leaving me in a bad place and state of mind.

message 11: by Lyla (new)

I hope things get better for you all! I'm here for you.

message 12: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (Forever_Alone_Wolf) That sucks.

message 13: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (Forever_Alone_Wolf) My friend, she's been my friend since 3rd grade. She seems to hate me now. Because of who I have become within my new school. She hasn't changed like me, but hates who I am. She doesn't seem to understand what happens in my life anymore. I want her to, but she takes everything to wrong way. I love her and all, but I don't know if I should stay her friend or not.

I'm gothic now. I'm close to emo, but I'm sure I wouldn't be allowed to. I seem happy, but I'm really depressed and hurt all of the time. I'm good at acting. That helps a little.

message 14: by Lyla (new)

You're in a very similar situation to mine. :\

message 15: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (Forever_Alone_Wolf) Cool. I think. X0

message 16: by Lyla (new)

lol

message 17: by Cassie (new)

Cassie  (CassieVylon) | 4 comments Raven, again! It's the same situation as mine, right down to being goth and acting happy but is just depressed and hurt.

message 18: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (Forever_Alone_Wolf) Cool. I mean that we're so alike. Its nice having someone understand.

message 19: by Jj249 (new)

Jj249 I don't cut myself but my what i do is hold it in... I know it isn't drastic, I know that it isn't crazy but my parents are split up and we all live in the same house so it is a constant fight... I tell myself I know it is okay but i know that it really isn't and I never really wanted to say anything and so it is a constant battle between my self and my parents... my dad is unsocial and my mom loves to go to seaside which i don't mind but I am so tired of my mom and dads wow is me... (pardon caps but I need this) I DON'T SAY ANYTHING ABOUT MY LIFE! I DON'T WANNA HEAR IT!!! All I complain about is my stupid bio creature who is a pain in the AAAAAAA. Well I guess that is a snap shot of my life. Sorry if it is boring

message 20: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (Forever_Alone_Wolf) Its NOT boring or entertaining. At all. Its sad. I'm so sorry.

message 21: by Jj249 (new)

Jj249 I am sorry about your story... I don't understand why people change so much

message 22: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (Forever_Alone_Wolf) So, I got really depressed a couple years ago, I didn't need meds though. Then I changed into an emo person and people think its weird and bad. No one really seems to like me, I can never tell.

message 23: by Lyla (new)

I'm an outcast in my school. I don't know what the hell goes through their minds when they see me but they always give me stares. My best friend ever, and I, are the only two kids who have hair in their face. We're the only two emo girls in our school. We wear tons of Kandi bracelets. Her hair is black, and she's getting a scene-cut soon.
I mean... What did I do to deserve what I've been through. Compared to others, I'm lucky, I understand this. I could have nothing. But I seriously would rather be ANYWHERE then where I am now. I want a fresh start away from all the preppy, slutty island bitches. I never want to be popular, but as soon as I step into my school it feels as though I have given up my every right to be LEFT ALONE or treated with respect. If these kids lived near the hood they woulda' got their asses shot already... >.>
I'm an artist. My friends compliment my artwork. That makes me feel really confident, but one single insulting comment about them and I go right back to uncertainty and insecurity. Just yesterday I was told by my teacher that a cat drawing of my boyfriend looked like a rat and he wanted to shoot it, and that my own character looked like a racoon and he wanted to run over it with his car. That rly hurt. :'|
Anyway, the kids at my school don't like emo kids. Et all... -_-,

message 24: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) | 8 comments Your teacher's a douche :(
As for the kids...try and ignore them as much as you can. They're idiots for judging and harassing you, and you know you're better than them. :P

Oh, and I've seen some of your art on Facebook and stuff and I love it, I could never draw like that....:P

message 25: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (Forever_Alone_Wolf) Yeah. That's too bad, no one likes emos or goths at my school either. People always stare at me when I talk, most likely because I hardly ever get to talk. No one really listens to me. I want to cut, but I might be too young, 14. It feels like there's a few people that really know what I go through, one normal friend and my boyfriend. But I can't tell my parents about it now...

Now its too much to tell them. If I seem depressed, they ask what's wrong. I don't tell them. I say nothing. I can't let them know what I go through because they hardly seem like they care, they just say to ignore it and stuff like that crap. Its not helpful. I just want to be who I am during free dress and it would make me feel better.

I write poems and stories about love, heartbreak, changes and emo stuff. Its nice, but people seem to thinks its weird.

message 26: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) | 8 comments Don't start cutting...it's really hard for people to stop :/ And it's bad at any age :P

And yeah, my parents don't get me either. Nobody's do...but hey, you have your friend and boyfriend. >.<

And writing is good for getting stuff out, keep going with that ^-^

message 27: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (Forever_Alone_Wolf) I know.

I guess I do.... But it just doesn't seem like enough to me, and I have no idea why.

Thanks and I will.

message 28: by Lyla (new)

I cut occasionally. It used to be an addiction but I got out of the habit of thinking that way. I had "A + L" carved onto my leg and the other day I scratched the SHIT out of the "A"! xD It was fun... Anyway, yea... :\
Ha! My mom doesn't get me either. *shrug*
As I mentioned before, I'm an artist and that's how I let all my anger and depression out. I even have a few drawings with smeared blood(from cuts) on them. -_-"
But it helps. It really does.

message 29: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (Forever_Alone_Wolf) Yup.

message 30: by Lyla (new)

haha You're online. ^^

message 31: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (Forever_Alone_Wolf) Yes I am online, since like 9.

message 32: by Lyla (new)

Lolz

message 33: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (Forever_Alone_Wolf) Maybe 10.

message 34: by Lyla (new)

What time is it where u live? It's like 6pm here.

message 35: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (Forever_Alone_Wolf) 6pm

message 36: by Lyla (new)

lmfao where u live?? I live in North Carolina.

message 37: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (Forever_Alone_Wolf) O.O Creep.

message 38: by Lyla (new)

Lolz Fine then. I swear on my life I'm not a stalker, if that even means anything in writing on the comp. :\
*shrug*

message 39: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (Forever_Alone_Wolf) In the Civil War, it was a border state. That's all. My parents don't want me to share personal information is all.

message 40: by Lyla (new)

Oh. *shrug* I wouldn't know the answer to that anyway. xD

message 41: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (Forever_Alone_Wolf) ..... XD

message 42: by Lyla (new)

hehe

message 43: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (Forever_Alone_Wolf) LOL

message 44: by Lyla (new)

brb
gonna vent

message 45: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (Forever_Alone_Wolf) I've made changes to my life. I'm a whole different person. I seem to be causing stress to everyone, they may not say it, but I can tell.

message 46: by The (new)

The Pyromaniac00 (pyromaniac00) Well after being through hundreds of situations and helping with thousands more I'm here for all of you. I do not judge. I do not insult. I do nothing but help sencerely. I hope you all can do the same for me.

message 47: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (Forever_Alone_Wolf) Thanks, I'll try.

message 48: by Cielo (new)

Cielo (Cielo0) | 5 comments Raven, you're not stressing me out. I understand that people change, and that life happens.

My problem is that, two years ago, my best friend moved houses and is going to a new school. Sometimes, it is hard for me to live without her. We were very close, not in a romantic way. In the summer after she had first left, it hurt like hell. During my first school year after she left, I wrote a poem about the separation. It helped me understand my feelings.

That same year, I felt that one of my best friends didn't care for me anymore. It was harder for me to cope with than normal because my other friend had left.

To this day, I still miss my friend very much. I keep in contact with her through email. Sometimes, it's hard to cope without her.

I'm an artist, and I learned that I can take a leave from my emotions if I do something artistic. Drawing and writing work really well, for me, to let my emotions out.

message 49: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (Forever_Alone_Wolf) I just lost a best friend, she was almost a sister. I just figured out that we've fought so much. I can't stand it when we fight, but I fight like its nothing and then know its wrong. She's been so cruel to me since the summer, but she's fine when she sees me. She doesn't tell me anything and calls me self centered..... But I was always ready to listen, but she hardly said anything. I'm crying about it too, only because she hurt me more then I've hurt her and I can't stand it anymore.

message 50: by The (new)

The Pyromaniac00 (pyromaniac00) Omfg *hugs* I know how it is. I know it'll be hard but you should find things to hate about her and lie to yourself. Or at least that's how I do it. Works so far

« previous 1 3