The Academy of Mystical Beings discussion

Dormitory > Dorm 9: Kaei, Kathleen, Kit, & Eli

Comments Showing 1-50 of 124 (124 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) Verrill walked into her room and laid her on the bed

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) Verrill looked at her then decided to leave. He went for the door.

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) Verrill listened to her mumble then left her dorm silently.

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) Verrill came to check on her

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) He smiled. "hello and your welcome."

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) "Not unless you drink too much from memory vice versa." he said

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) He stood there looking at her.

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) He chuckled. "believe it or not it's been a while since I have had a generic conversation"

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) "Very very old ." he said

Em~Lost In A Dream~ | 5951 comments ((Thanks.))

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) "They all died." he said blankly.

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) "Tragedy follows us it seems." he said softly.

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) Jahlia[the lovely abnix, thing 10] wrote: "Kaei nodded. "Did you know that gennies can have two people inside them? I didn't." she muttered, falling forward onto the bed."

"Really? okay bye" he said then vanished.

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) "You forget to close your mind Kaei." he said appear at her door:

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) "Don't apology just don't do it." he stated simply.

[gtg sorry]

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) "Good job." he said nodding as he examined her shield.

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) "Classical, although ive found the rock of this culture abit appealing." he said stepping around and looking at her room more.

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) He stared awkwardly at a picture of a women dress in meat named Gaga. "Yes it is good that im not most. I like blood its all i need." he said

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) "I dont have a christmas to celebrate and food is meaningless. I am a vampire and blood is all i require to live. It is my food." he said looking at her.

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) "No i dont think to celebrate it. I dont miss it anymore its been so long" he said

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) "i can it just has no taste and i dont want to discuss that. I require you help." he says slowly

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) "a problem that must be handled i would have asked any other of my fellow vamps but this requires someone like you." he said.

Devon (The Editor Mob member)Boss 8 GTFO 1 Beast06 (devontheeditormobmember) | 2349 comments (( was my new charrie wanted here for some reason??))

Devon (The Editor Mob member)Boss 8 GTFO 1 Beast06 (devontheeditormobmember) | 2349 comments ((mmk was curious about the post right after me hehe :D))

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) "Yes i require a dhampire since my subjects cant yet go in the sun and the problem we shall discuss abit later but i must know if you will" he asked.

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) [huh?]

Verill nodded. "We leave tomorrow at 3 am. Please pack a bag of clothes." he said

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) "Ill wait outside for you." he said walking out to the hall

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) To london he was all he said in reply to her

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) [umm...i guess we will have to go there! lets do it!]

They left.

Em~Lost In A Dream~ | 5951 comments "Okay.I'm guessing this is very serious." she said locking the door behind her.

message 31: by Em~Lost In A Dream~ (last edited Dec 10, 2011 09:17PM) (new)

Em~Lost In A Dream~ | 5951 comments "Oh.That's good to know.And I haven't met them yet,except Abnix."

Em~Lost In A Dream~ | 5951 comments ((Omg.I forgot.Edit time.))

"Hmmmm....fighting mentally? Sorry if I get it wrong. My mind is shot."

Em~Lost In A Dream~ | 5951 comments "Yes,I remember her.And her's is...I got nothing."

message 34: by Em~Lost In A Dream~ (last edited Dec 10, 2011 09:48PM) (new)

Em~Lost In A Dream~ | 5951 comments ((It might.))

"Ok,I'll stay away.Could it be....her strength,because I saw it."

Em~Lost In A Dream~ | 5951 comments "Wow,that's a lot of specilaties.Do I have any yet? Probably not because I'm new."

Em~Lost In A Dream~ | 5951 comments ((I'm guessing a certain charrie of mine can answer that..))

"Maybe....something that's similar to abnix's specialites,since they are so close."

Em~Lost In A Dream~ | 5951 comments ((Ohhhh.Ok.))

"Ok.I thought mine dissapeared.Remember? At the playground? I said it was gone..."

message 38: by Em~Lost In A Dream~ (last edited Dec 10, 2011 10:32PM) (new)

Em~Lost In A Dream~ | 5951 comments "Oh.I guess mine's dorment then.I remember someone putting it on but I kind of forgot,with everything happening and all."

((I kind of predicted you would post.I was thinking it then you did...wierd.))

Em~Lost In A Dream~ | 5951 comments ((It happend again.=p The other wierd part is that my great grandmother was a fortune teller sort of.))

"Maybe leadership or something.That's all I got."

Em~Lost In A Dream~ | 5951 comments ((O.o Wow.I think my greatgrandmother put a curse on someone and they died.And I would think so.))

"Wow,she really is that ruthless.I had no idea."

((I think I'm following but a little lost.my last post bc I'm extremly tired and sorry i didn't come earlier.I didn't get the notification.))

Em~Lost In A Dream~ | 5951 comments ((Still wow.))

"Oh.I had no idea.So someone who's like that can have anothor side to them.She's probably only ruthless while doing nightlock things."

((Thinking of the Ash thing:her saving her from will,and the thing on the ocean,but that was probably just for her to do.Don't mind me.just posting thoughts.))

Em~Lost In A Dream~ | 5951 comments ((Now I get it.))

"Wow."

Em~Lost In A Dream~ | 5951 comments "Wait,someone's stalking her?"

Em~Lost In A Dream~ | 5951 comments "Probably something happend that got them together in the first place.Either that or he just want's to."

Em~Lost In A Dream~ | 5951 comments "I will,and seriously? That's really borderline pschyopathic.I know,I met two."

((Yep and I know already,and it suprises me,a LOT.))

Em~Lost In A Dream~ | 5951 comments ((I looked,sorry to say,for unknown reasons.I just did. It's to entertaining.It was suprising I didn't look earlier.))

"What happend?"

Em~Lost In A Dream~ | 5951 comments ((Yuppers.))

"Oh."

Em~Lost In A Dream~ | 5951 comments "So it's not even worth explaining.It would take way to long and I might noy understand half of it."

Em~Lost In A Dream~ | 5951 comments "She saved me earlier from someone...i kind of forgot his name.Started with an S I think."

Em~Lost In A Dream~ | 5951 comments "Very.That was on the first day I came here,I got into a spat with him."

((Saw the new status as mod.Congrats.=) ))

« previous 1 3