The Mystery, Crime, and Thriller Group discussion

Of Good and Evil
This topic is about Of Good and Evil
Favorite Authors/Books/Series > The best paranormal thriller that I have ever read!

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Linda (new) - added it

Linda Boyd (boydlinda95gmailcom) | 335 comments Thank you for this suggestion Shane, I put it on my TBR, hopefully I can download it to my Nook, I don't have a Kindle. Plus this author lives in my city, it's important to support local talent!!

message 2: by Sharon (new)

Sharon Michael | 674 comments Sounds interesting, put it on my wish list. Thanks for the suggestion.

message 3: by Michael (new)

Michael Scott (mallanscott) Shane wrote: "Hello everyone, I just wanted to start a post about Of Good and Evilwhich is the best paranormal thriller that I have ever read. The author Gerald G. Griffin carries a tremendous maturity with his ..."

Gonna give it a look/see - Thanks! MAS

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

I've been looking to read more books on this subject. Have to check these out.

message 5: by M.A. (new)

M.A. Tierney (MATierney) | 9 comments Anything by John Connolly. Probably better to start at the beginning of his Charlie Parker series but Dark Hollow (2nd in the series) or 'The White Road', or even 'The Burning Soul'. Incredible writing!

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

My favorite paranormal novels:

The Entity by Frank DeFelitta Audrey Rose by Frank De Felitta Hell House by Richard Matheson Sacred Evil (Krewe of Hunters, #3) by Heather Graham The Haunting by Ruby Jean Jensen Touching Evil (Bishop/Special Crimes Unit, #4) by Kay Hooper Sleeping with Fear (Bishop/Special Crimes Unit, #9) by Kay Hooper Blood Dreams (Bishop/Special Crimes Unit, #10) by Kay Hooper Haunting Rachel by Kay Hooper