Roleplay Your Life Away discussion

1 on 1 Roleplay > Dan + Reveka

Comments Showing 1-50 of 84 (84 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Dan (new)

Dan  | 4056 comments What kind?

Reveka_all that is captivating (reveka_95) | 959 comments Up to you =] I like anything

message 3: by Dan (new)

Dan  | 4056 comments A spy roleplay with a bit of romance?

Reveka_all that is captivating (reveka_95) | 959 comments Sounds good =] where at and how old? Teenagers or Adults?

message 5: by Dan (new)

Dan  | 4056 comments Adults.

Reveka_all that is captivating (reveka_95) | 959 comments You make yours first

Reveka_all that is captivating (reveka_95) | 959 comments I have to go for now but I'll be back on later

message 8: by Dan (new)

Dan  | 4056 comments Name: Kyle
Looks: Tall brown hair blue eyes

Reveka_all that is captivating (reveka_95) | 959 comments Name~ Lana
Age~ 23
Looks~ Long black curly hair, 5'2, cute body, Hispanic

message 10: by Dan (new)

Dan  | 4056 comments He went into the headquarters with his suitcase packed for the mission.

Reveka_all that is captivating (reveka_95) | 959 comments Lana sat on the edge of the desk listening to the banter of the men.

message 12: by Dan (new)

Dan  | 4056 comments He walked into the room.

Reveka_all that is captivating (reveka_95) | 959 comments Lana looked up as someone she hadn't ever seen before entered the room. Of course no one else payed attention but everyone noticed.

message 14: by Dan (new)

Dan  | 4056 comments He smiled at her.

Reveka_all that is captivating (reveka_95) | 959 comments Lana gave him a cautious smile.

message 16: by Dan (new)

Dan  | 4056 comments He sat down for the presentation.

Reveka_all that is captivating (reveka_95) | 959 comments She got up and sat in the chair watching.

message 18: by Dan (new)

Dan  | 4056 comments They talked about the mission.

Reveka_all that is captivating (reveka_95) | 959 comments She was told that her new parter was the man that was new there. The one she knew nothing about.

message 20: by Dan (new)

Dan  | 4056 comments He sighed softly.

Reveka_all that is captivating (reveka_95) | 959 comments She walked over to him sitting down. "Hi."

message 22: by Dan (new)

Dan  | 4056 comments "Hey." he said.

Reveka_all that is captivating (reveka_95) | 959 comments "My name is Lana." She gave him a smile. "I'm not here to be your friend or your little toy so don't get any ideas."

message 24: by Dan (new)

Dan  | 4056 comments "I'm not like that." he said.

Reveka_all that is captivating (reveka_95) | 959 comments "That's good. Means we will get along." Her smile softend.

message 26: by Dan (new)

Dan  | 4056 comments "Good." he said.

Reveka_all that is captivating (reveka_95) | 959 comments "What's your name?" She asked.

message 28: by Dan (last edited Nov 21, 2011 06:39PM) (new)

Dan  | 4056 comments "Kyle." he said.

((Gotta go.))

Reveka_all that is captivating (reveka_95) | 959 comments ((alright))

"Nice to meet you." she said.

message 30: by Dan (new)

Dan  | 4056 comments "What's your name?" he asked.

Reveka_all that is captivating (reveka_95) | 959 comments "Lana." She said smiling.

message 32: by Dan (new)

Dan  | 4056 comments "Cool." he said.

Reveka_all that is captivating (reveka_95) | 959 comments "So where do you want to begin?" She asked.

message 34: by Dan (new)

Dan  | 4056 comments "You choose." he said.

Reveka_all that is captivating (reveka_95) | 959 comments "Let's go do some research then." She said getting up.

message 36: by Dan (new)

Dan  | 4056 comments He stood up after her.

Reveka_all that is captivating (reveka_95) | 959 comments "Your car or mine?" she asked stepping into the elevator.

message 38: by Dan (new)

Dan  | 4056 comments "Mine." he said.

Reveka_all that is captivating (reveka_95) | 959 comments "Lead the way" she said

message 40: by Dan (new)

Dan  | 4056 comments He led her to his car.

Reveka_all that is captivating (reveka_95) | 959 comments She went to open the door and get in.

message 42: by Dan (new)

Dan  | 4056 comments He opened his door and got in.

Reveka_all that is captivating (reveka_95) | 959 comments She sat down and waited.

message 44: by Dan (new)

Dan  | 4056 comments He drove to the library.

Reveka_all that is captivating (reveka_95) | 959 comments ((sorry if this is rude but can we write a little more? Make it a little more interesting??))

Lana gave him a small smile as she got out of the car. Then walked up to the library and went to search the books.

message 46: by Dan (new)

Dan  | 4056 comments ((I am not good at that.))

He followed her into the library and went to a computer.

Reveka_all that is captivating (reveka_95) | 959 comments ((hmmmmmm okay :p no biggie))

She searched a little while and then went back to him. "Found anything?"

message 48: by Dan (new)

Dan  | 4056 comments "Nope.' he said.

Reveka_all that is captivating (reveka_95) | 959 comments "No luck with the books either." She sat down beside of him.

message 50: by Dan (new)

Dan  | 4056 comments "What now?" he asked.

« previous 1