Gallagher Girls and Heist Society discussion

Official News

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Chelsea Denisse (chelseadenisse) | 43 comments well actually Ally Carter said that it was her plan, but it all depends on the fans

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

HEIST SOCIETY 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chelsea Denisse (chelseadenisse) | 43 comments κιαиα wrote: "No, its official"

Really? Where did you her that?

message 4: by Chelsea Denisse (last edited Nov 26, 2011 10:45AM) (new)

Chelsea Denisse (chelseadenisse) | 43 comments Oh I guess I missed it. The last time I read her blog it said that she had the plan to make 6 books but it was all up to the fans. BTW I really like you picture

Chelsea Denisse (chelseadenisse) | 43 comments Your totally welcome,

The one who laughs alot. :) | 53 comments κιαиα wrote: "There is going to be a third HS book. And there will only be 6 GG books. I'm heartbroken at the prospect that in a few more years, the series will be over.

<3"

I agree!! I want her to make more, GG is my favorite series!

message 7: by Shaina (new)

Shaina | 69 comments As sad as i am that there are only 2 MORE GG BOOKS! I still think that all good things have to come to an emd, and I love this series, I don't want it to drag on forever.

message 8: by Chelsea Denisse (last edited Dec 30, 2011 07:11AM) (new)

Chelsea Denisse (chelseadenisse) | 43 comments Shaina wrote: "As sad as i am that there are only 2 MORE GG BOOKS! I still think that all good things have to come to an emd, and I love this series, I don't want it to drag on forever."

thats true and plus we still dont know how my HS books there gonna be

message 9: by Shaina (new)

Shaina | 69 comments exactly. and hopefully then Ally will be able to start new awesome projects!!

message 10: by Adrianna (new)

Adrianna (AdriannaLove) | 48 comments Sad GG will end soon . No one can replace Zach and Cammie

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

:(