Roleplay for Girls discussion

City Of Bones roleplay > Hilde Argus, Aria Sanders, and Regan Frobe's Room

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Liv (last edited Nov 18, 2011 01:50PM) (new)

Liv (osf1998) This is the girls' shared room.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Regan walked in with Hilde

message 3: by Liv (new)

Liv (osf1998) Hilde smiled uneasily and sat her trunk next to an empty bed, the bedspread smoothed perfectly over the soft mattress.
"This is...nice," she said to Regan.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Regan nodded in agreement. "Spacious, Id say." She took a seat on a vacant bed

message 5: by Liv (new)

Liv (osf1998) Hilde sighed. "I guess. I miss my old, cramped house with my brother. It's...it's going to be a real new experience. I don't know. But I'm here to learn, and I'm going to."
She sat down on her bed and rested her chin on her palm and propped her elbow on her knee, hunching over and staring at the floor. "What about you?"

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

She gave a weak shrug. "Totally different for me. But youre right. Its all about bettering our shadowhunter skills, not about socializing..."

message 7: by Liv (new)

Liv (osf1998) "I guess," Hilde said halfheartedly. "I mean, I don't want to be totally miserable and lonely here." Oh, God. What a stupid thing to say, she thought when she saw an expression of surprise on Regan's face. "Well, we can be friends and stuff though." She glanced down at her hands, staring at them as if they held the meaning of life. "Sorry, that was kind of a fail. We should hang. Do some practice together."

message 8: by [deleted user] (last edited Jan 17, 2012 09:51PM) (new)

Regan just shook her head and sighed. Two could play at that game. "I suppose...." She said, low and throaty, as if it took extreme effort to get the words to form on her tongue. "Im a lover, not a fighter, even though I am a Shadowhunter...."

message 9: by Liv (new)

Liv (osf1998) Hilde nodded weakly. "So." She sat heavily on the bed, bouncing gently on its surface. "Wanna like, do something? I have to take my mind of things." She looked away.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Regan leaned on the wardrobe and yawned. "Sure, sure. Of course."

message 11: by Liv (new)

Liv (osf1998) "We could explore, train...whatever."

(should they leave and get attacked by demons or vamps?)

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

((Okay! Sounds good!))

Regan smiled excitedly. "Yeah, sure!"

message 13: by Liv (new)

Liv (osf1998) Hilde led the way to the entrance hall, pushing open the heavy doors and stepping out into the fresh breeze.
"Aah," she said softly, inhaling deeply. "I didn't really realize how musty it is in there. Where to?"

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

regan smiled politely. "Well...I could really use a coffee. Wanna go somewhere for that and then figure it out from there?"

message 15: by Liv (new)

Liv (osf1998) "Sure! Fair warning, I don't come from this part of town, so if we get desperately loss I'm afraid I'll be about as much use as Dora's map."

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

She laughed hard, eyes glimmering prettily. "Its alright, dove. Im not from here, either." She looked down the street and started walking. "Starbucks is around the corner, I presume."

message 17: by Liv (new)

Liv (osf1998) (wait we should take this out of the dormroom hahahahha. I'll make a topic, look there."