Adrian Ivashkov Fanclub discussion

Vampire Academy (Vampire Academy, #1)
This topic is about Vampire Academy
Vampire Academy > Christian Ozera

Comments Showing 1-50 of 139 (139 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

Emily V (xemilyx) | 172 comments Mod
Do you like Christian? Behind the dark exterier do you see a good guy?

Dominus~ | 64 comments I DO! I actually love him. He's dark atmosphere is kinda inviting and cool.

Marielle ♥ Unfair Life ♥ wrote: "I DO! I actually love him. He's dark atmosphere is kinda inviting and cool."

I know what you mean and i love his sense of humour he's hillarious!!!

Stephanie (Bookfever) (bookfever) Christian is awesome (not as awesome as Adrian, but still...)! I also love his humor.

Stephanie (Bookfever) (bookfever) That's what I like about him ;D

Heather (goodreadscomheather-jane) | 16 comments I LOVE Christian, he is my FAVOURITE V.A character, (obviously Adrian a SO close second!) just because i get him, he's funny and sarcastic but a realistic character, not always a hero but a normal guy! (metaphorically though!)

Can't-Decide-On-A-Name;) wrote: "I LOVE Christian, he is my FAVOURITE V.A character, (obviously Adrian a SO close second!) just because i get him, he's funny and sarcastic but a realistic character, not always a hero but a normal ..."

Christian is a great character! I forgive u 4 liking him best he's a close second 4 me

Heather (goodreadscomheather-jane) | 16 comments Emily wrote: "Can't-Decide-On-A-Name;) wrote: "I LOVE Christian, he is my FAVOURITE V.A character, (obviously Adrian a SO close second!) just because i get him, he's funny and sarcastic but a realistic character..."

Thank you lol! I didn't want to offend anyone as it is the ADRIAN fan club not Christian, :)

Nah i love Christian! Just not as much

message 12: by Wana (last edited Nov 24, 2011 05:39AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Wana  (wandalla) oh yeah! Christian is cool!!! I love his sarcastic humor and his darkish attitude towards everyone and he is a very grounded and mature boy, maybe because of his history with his parets. And yes behind the dark exterier I do see a good, sexy, hot bod...I mean guy ^^

Stephanie (Bookfever) (bookfever) Amai wrote: "oh yeah! Christian is cool!!! I love his sarcatis humor and his darkish attitude towards everyone and he is a very grounded and mature boy, maybe because of his history with his parets. And yes beh..."

Gotta love the broody ones :D

message 14: by Renee, ADRIAN FANATIC!! (new) - rated it 5 stars

Renee | 5359 comments Mod
He has nice eyes...

message 15: by Renee, ADRIAN FANATIC!! (new) - rated it 5 stars

Wow no one's commented on here for ages!

He should pop into bloodlines!

message 17: by Renee, ADRIAN FANATIC!! (new) - rated it 5 stars

IKR! Maybe Lissa and him will come down to Palm Springs or wherever they are.
That would be funny, can you just imagine him meeting Angeline!

K Roma (man-u4kb) I dont LIKE Christian....i LOVE Christian! <3 <3 <3

message 19: by Renee, ADRIAN FANATIC!! (last edited Aug 17, 2012 07:22PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

OMG guys can you imagine Shiloh Fernandez as Christian? I mean just give him some blue contacts, and *poof* Christian...hot and dangerous. ;)

Morning Star (imdafemaleneo) | 52 comments I <3 him! I love the way he's down to earth, an the way he stands for what he believes in, like when he had to leave Lissa cuz he couldn't fallow her path even though it tore his own heart out! (However, I'm happy they ended up back together cuz Lissa needs him)

message 21: by Nancy (last edited Jul 08, 2012 10:23AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Nancy (zbnancy) Yes, definitely. I like Christian a lot, more than Dimitri, but less than Adrian. (No one is as great as Adrian in my opinion. I love Adrian.)

In Vampire Academy (book 1), there was no Adrian. Only Dimitri and Christian. I actually liked Christian more than Dimitri. To me Dimitri was the perfect guy for Rose, her exclusive counterpart. Personally, I wasn't into him. In the first book, I thought Christian was cute and an interesting character (anti-social, witty). But then Adrian happened and I fell in love with him as soon as he appeared in Frostbite with his messy hair and clove cigarettes, witty remarks, snark and charm. Then, I didn't even know he would be a central character, but I knew I was gone-- Okay! I am getting off topic.

So, do I like Christian? Yes, I do. He is a good guy.

Jennifer (ivashkovlover) | 95 comments Christian is up in the YACrushTourney!

Vote for him
http://ya-sisterhood.blogspot.com/201...
One day only

Morning Star (imdafemaleneo) | 52 comments aww, he lost....

Jennifer (ivashkovlover) | 95 comments I KNOW!!! So mad!

Adrian is up on Monday so be sure to vote then!

message 25: by Renee, ADRIAN FANATIC!! (new) - rated it 5 stars

Yay!!!!!! <3

Morning Star (imdafemaleneo) | 52 comments damn skippy!!!!

Morning Star (imdafemaleneo) | 52 comments I wonder if he will be in any of the bloodline books.....

Sydrian (sydrianxoxo) | 14 comments I hope so but so far hes still missing ;(

message 29: by Renee, ADRIAN FANATIC!! (last edited Jul 13, 2012 02:09AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Maybe he will just pop up in The Indigo Spell.
OMG guys, the cover is COMPLETELY finished!

Morning Star (imdafemaleneo) | 52 comments really? imma look it up.

K Roma (man-u4kb) Me too Aisha! sometime i hyperventilate lol

message 32: by Renee, ADRIAN FANATIC!! (new) - rated it 5 stars

LOL same here, that's why you hyperventilate about it on goodreads and everyone else here is supportive/in the same situation!
ADRIAN!!!!

Cheree (kumikoko) | 7 comments While Christian was a badass, I was so in love with him! He was so sexy! :heart: But then he fell in love and, well, in the later books he wasn't so...sarcastic and mean and then he wasn't so sexy. But, yes, I like him too.

message 34: by Renee, ADRIAN FANATIC!! (new) - rated it 5 stars

Look up Shiloh Fernandez and imagine him with blue contacts...
Christian?

message 35: by Renee, ADRIAN FANATIC!! (new) - rated it 5 stars

+ Blue contacts= Christian?

Sydrian (sydrianxoxo) | 14 comments mother of god he would be a perfect cristian! maybe darken his hair a little but hot damn i miss cristian. oh where art thou poster child of smartass?

message 37: by Renee, ADRIAN FANATIC!! (new) - rated it 5 stars

fire user!

message 38: by XXX (last edited Aug 18, 2012 12:58AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

message 39: by XXX (new) - rated it 5 stars

XXX | 11 comments what do you think? :)

Sydrian (sydrianxoxo) | 14 comments i wish the movie directors would hand over all rights to choosing actors to us goodreads fans it would be awsome!

Morning Star (imdafemaleneo) | 52 comments Lol. I dono, lot of y'all wanted Alex pettyfer as jace. He would have ruined the movie.

message 42: by Maya (new) - rated it 4 stars

Maya | 12 comments Morning wrote: "Lol. I dono, lot of y'all wanted Alex pettyfer as jace. He would have ruined the movie."

Jamie is much better, Petyfer was sort of too old for the role anyway.
i love Christian!! I really want to "see" him in the Bloodlines series :(
I miss him,he makes me miss VA a lot. Christian and Rose make an epic team!!
Atleast we've still got a lot of Adrian :)

message 43: by Renee, ADRIAN FANATIC!! (new) - rated it 5 stars

Belle wrote: "http://s1256.photobucket.com/albums/i......"

same photo is up there ^

K Roma (man-u4kb) I love Christian Ozera..END of story!

message 45: by Renee, ADRIAN FANATIC!! (new) - rated it 5 stars

Okay, you have him, I get Adrian....

message 46: by Renee, ADRIAN FANATIC!! (new) - rated it 5 stars

Just wanted to re-post this....

K Roma (man-u4kb) Renee wrote: "Okay, you have him, I get Adrian...."

Oh no i dont think soo, i get BOTH!!!

message 48: by Renee, ADRIAN FANATIC!! (new) - rated it 5 stars

WHA??? cheater! I GET ADRIAN!!!!

K Roma (man-u4kb) No you can take whoever you want but not Adrian!!

message 50: by Vee (new) - rated it 5 stars

Vee (vee_15) | 94 comments haha ^

« previous 1 3