Adrian Ivashkov Fanclub discussion

General > Say Hey!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 575 (575 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

message 1: by Emily V (new)

Emily V (xemilyx) | 172 comments Mod
Hello everyone. Use this to introduce your self.

message 2: by Dominus~ (new)

Dominus~ | 64 comments Hey, I'm Marielle and I LOVE ADRIAN IVASHKOV since I first heard his name.

message 3: by Emily V (new)

Marielle ♥ Unfair Life ♥ wrote: "Hey, I'm Marielle and I LOVE ADRIAN IVASHKOV since I first heard his name."

Same! And thanks for joining!!!! :)

message 4: by Dominus~ (new)

Dominus~ | 64 comments Can I invite someone who also loves Adrian?

message 5: by Emily V (new)

Yes that would be great!

Stephanie (Bookfever) (bookfever) Were you talking about me, Marielle? ;D
Hiiiii I'm Stephanie but everyone calls me Stephii and obviously I love Adrian! I'm more like obsessed with him, actually! :D
Awesome group!

Sara (♥ hearts Alec Lightwood♥) | 9 comments HEYY!! I'm Sara and i love Adrian!

message 8: by Emily V (new)

Stephanie (Loves Adrian Ivashkov♥) wrote: "Were you talking about me, Marielle? ;D
Hiiiii I'm Stephanie but everyone calls me Stephii and obviously I love Adrian! I'm more like obsessed with him, actually! :D
Awesome group!"

Thankyou and i'm also obsessed haha thanks 4 joining

message 9: by Emily V (new)

Sara (♥ hearts Alec Lightwood♥) wrote: "HEYY!! I'm Sara and i love Adrian!"

Heya thanks for joining!

Stephanie (Bookfever) (bookfever) Phew.. I'm not the only one who's crazy obsessing then :P

message 11: by Emily V (new)

Stephanie (Loves Adrian Ivashkov♥) wrote: "Phew.. I'm not the only one who's crazy obsessing then :P"

Nope! There is too many Dimitri obsessers out there. WE NEED MORE ADRIAN! Not that i don't like Dimitri, i do just not as much.

Stephanie (Bookfever) (bookfever) I feel exactly the same!

message 13: by Emily V (new)

Stephanie (Loves Adrian Ivashkov♥) wrote: "I feel exactly the same!"

Dimitri better not ruin it all in the Golden Lily!

Stephanie (Bookfever) (bookfever) Uh-huh! I'm excited thought that he's gonna be in it, but also afraid... And I feel bad for Adrian.

message 15: by Miss Paola (new)

Miss Paola (thepuertoricanone) | 10 comments OMIGOSHNESS!!!!!!! I can tell that this is gonna be one of the best groups on Goodreads! I am Paola and I am in absolute love with Adrian! :) Thanks Stephii for the invite.

message 16: by Emily V (new)

Thanks i hope it does become a big group! Thanks for joining!

Stephanie (Bookfever) (bookfever) Hee hee! You're welcome, Paola! Adrian all the way! :D

message 18: by Miss Paola (new)

Miss Paola (thepuertoricanone) | 10 comments Whooo! Yes! :)

message 19: by Emily V (new)

TOTALLY!

message 20: by Miss Paola (new)

Miss Paola (thepuertoricanone) | 10 comments :)

message 21: by Mariana (new)

Mariana Graça | 1 comments hey everyone :D

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

hey, im Mariam

lol i almost spelled my name wrong :P

message 23: by Dominus~ (new)

Dominus~ | 64 comments Stephanie (Loves Adrian Ivashkov♥) wrote: "Were you talking about me, Marielle? ;D
Awesome group!"

YEAH, I was talking about you. :D hahaha

Stephanie (Bookfever) (bookfever) Knew it xD

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey guys I'm Ela! I just joined the group and I'm not quite sure (exactly) who Adrian Ivashkov is. THOUGH I DO KNOW HE IS FREAKING HOT!!! So, anyone want to explain? His name sounds framilier, but....

Stephanie (Bookfever) (bookfever) Adrian from Vampire Academy books & Bloodlines? ;O

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Oooooooooooooooooo.............

That's where I've heard of him! Okay, I'm good now! Yes, I love him, too! I mean, that's whay I'm here, right? :)

Stephanie (Bookfever) (bookfever) Phew xD

.·:*¨ × Shannon♥Beel Stole & Ate My Heart × ¨*: (amethyst_angel) | 70 comments Hey everyone, I'm Shannon and I'm an Huge Adrian fangirl, He's just so precious and charismatic. <3

message 30: by Emily V (new)

Ela wrote: "Hey guys I'm Ela! I just joined the group and I'm not quite sure (exactly) who Adrian Ivashkov is. THOUGH I DO KNOW HE IS FREAKING HOT!!! So, anyone want to explain? His name sounds framilier, but...."

Haha do u usually join fanclubs without knowing who the person is? LOL

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

lol..... sometimes.....lol

Stephanie (Bookfever) (bookfever) Hi Shannon!

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

but I know him now and he is freaking hot!

Stephanie (Bookfever) (bookfever) That he is.. ^^

message 35: by Emily V (new)

.·:*¨ × Shannon♥Loving Like Woe × ¨*:·. wrote: "Hey everyone, I'm Shannon and I'm an Huge Adrian fangirl, He's just so precious and charismatic. <3"

Heya Shannon

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi Shannon!!!!!

message 37: by .·:*¨ × Shannon♥Beel Stole & Ate My Heart × ¨*: (last edited Nov 20, 2011 08:58AM) (new)

.·:*¨ × Shannon♥Beel Stole & Ate My Heart × ¨*: (amethyst_angel) | 70 comments Hey Ela, Stephanie and Emily. =]

message 38: by Emily V (new)

.·:*¨ × Shannon♥Loving Like Woe × ¨*:·. wrote: "Hey Ela, Stephanie and Emily. =]"

:D

message 39: by Wana (new)

Wana  (wandalla) Hello everyone!
Nice to meet you all, I'm Wana and I'm a big fan of the VA series(although I haven't red the Bloodline spin-off, it hasn't got printed in my country yet) and I'm a big fan of Adrian, of course ^^

thanks again Emily for the invite !

Stephanie (Bookfever) (bookfever) Hey Wana! Welcome on the group! Glad you joined! :D

message 41: by Wana (last edited Nov 24, 2011 05:35AM) (new)

Wana  (wandalla) Stephanie (Loves Adrian Ivashkov♥) wrote: "Hey Wana! Welcome on the group! Glad you joined! :D"

well I joined a while back, I was one of the first members to be invited, but I didn't had time to mingle with the other members, but now I saw how evolved this group/club became and I promised myself to make time for it ^^

Stephanie (Bookfever) (bookfever) Nice :P

message 43: by Emily V (new)

Amai wrote: "Stephanie (Loves Adrian Ivashkov♥) wrote: "Hey Wana! Welcome on the group! Glad you joined! :D"

well I joined a while back, I was one of the first members to be invited, but I didn't had time to m..."

U were the first member! Haha! Welcome to the group

message 44: by Wana (new)

Wana  (wandalla) Emily wrote: "Amai wrote: "Stephanie (Loves Adrian Ivashkov♥) wrote: "Hey Wana! Welcome on the group! Glad you joined! :D"

well I joined a while back, I was one of the first members to be invited, but I didn'..."

yes, now that you mentioned it, I was the first member, I really was a witness of the evolution of your creation ^^ and again I say "thank you" for the invite, I'm honored to be the first member in your club, it rocks !! I love it here ^^

message 45: by Emily V (new)

Wana wrote: "Emily wrote: "Amai wrote: "Stephanie (Loves Adrian Ivashkov♥) wrote: "Hey Wana! Welcome on the group! Glad you joined! :D"

well I joined a while back, I was one of the first members to be invited,..."

message 46: by Nika (new)

Nika | 2 comments Hi! I'm Nika =) I'm glad to be member of these group

Stephanie (Bookfever) (bookfever) Hiiiiiii! Glad you joined!

message 48: by Nika (new)

Nika | 2 comments thanks for invite mee!!! =) (By the way I haven't watched Breaking Dawn yet... :( next weekend! )

message 49: by Emily V (new)

Nika wrote: "thanks for invite mee!!! =) (By the way I haven't watched Breaking Dawn yet... :( next weekend! )"

Welcome!

Stephanie (Bookfever) (bookfever) Nika wrote: "thanks for invite mee!!! =) (By the way I haven't watched Breaking Dawn yet... :( next weekend! )"

Awww! But yay next weekend!

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12