Roleplay Your Life Away discussion

1 on 1 Roleplay > Mephiles & Reveka

Comments Showing 1-50 of 51 (51 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

Reveka_all that is captivating (reveka_95) | 959 comments Hii =] We might have to move it once I figure out how to do it the right way.. "/ But for now what do you want to rp?

†Devil's Archangel§ (Mephiles) | 236 comments ? with a other friend Im rp slave and master. (I'm Slave ^-^)

Reveka_all that is captivating (reveka_95) | 959 comments Would you like to do something different than that or do you want to do that?

†Devil's Archangel§ (Mephiles) | 236 comments ? You lead I follow. If you want some thing different fine by me. ^-^

Reveka_all that is captivating (reveka_95) | 959 comments Hmmmm that sounds fun to me =] can I be the slave though??

message 8: by †Devil's Archangel§ (last edited Nov 18, 2011 10:10AM) (new)

†Devil's Archangel§ (Mephiles) | 236 comments so you want to rp slave and master or something else
(confused -_-*)

Reveka_all that is captivating (reveka_95) | 959 comments Rp Slave and master =] Its okay I get confused really easily haha

†Devil's Archangel§ (Mephiles) | 236 comments okay and yes you can be slave but let you know I am Cruel and Evil as a Master.

†Devil's Archangel§ (Mephiles) | 236 comments are you still alive?

Reveka_all that is captivating (reveka_95) | 959 comments That is fine =] It makes it interesting sorry I am in school and had to go to class

Reveka_all that is captivating (reveka_95) | 959 comments I'm back for a while though.. you want to make your character first?

†Devil's Archangel§ (Mephiles) | 236 comments You first it will take me some time

message 15: by †Devil's Archangel§ (last edited Nov 18, 2011 11:39AM) (new)

†Devil's Archangel§ (Mephiles) | 236 comments Name:Arugel
Slave/Master:Master(was a slave before)
Looks: whiht hair and red eyes
Other:?(is very secretive and likes to keep to self)

message 16: by Reveka_all that is captivating (last edited Nov 18, 2011 12:07PM) (new)

Reveka_all that is captivating (reveka_95) | 959 comments Alright

Name~ Daminka
Age~ 19
Gender~ Female
Slave/Master~ Slave
Appearance~ [image error]

Personality~ She tries to be outgoing. When she is angry she will let you know. She likes to sing. If she doesn't like you she will won't try to be nice. She is stubborn and strong willed. When she has something in her mind that is the way she expects it to go. She can be deceiving if she has to be.

History~ Her mother died having her. Her father left her on the streets when she was 13. Since then she has been trying to make it on her own. Until she was 18 and the slave masters caught her and took her.

†Devil's Archangel§ (Mephiles) | 236 comments *rides a horse and sees you in the cage adn askes to buy you from him*

Reveka_all that is captivating (reveka_95) | 959 comments *Takes your money and hands you keys to her handcuffs*

†Devil's Archangel§ (Mephiles) | 236 comments *looks at you dosen't take handcuffes of places you on top of the horse and then gets on* what is your name?

message 20: by Reveka_all that is captivating (last edited Nov 18, 2011 12:05PM) (new)

Reveka_all that is captivating (reveka_95) | 959 comments *Daminka*

Daminka whimpered as she sat on the horse. He was rough and hurt her. This was something she was not used too nor did she like.

†Devil's Archangel§ (Mephiles) | 236 comments *looks back with sadness in eyes only to look quikly away and have only anger and hatred in heart* well that is some thing a slave like you should get use to,... and very quikly.

Reveka_all that is captivating (reveka_95) | 959 comments She didn't say anything. She looked down at the ground as tears rolled down her face. Knowing this was going to be the hardest thing she had to do. She was thinking of a way to escape. Maybe she could jump of off the horse. She watched him carefully.

†Devil's Archangel§ (Mephiles) | 236 comments *stops the horse* the old man told me you would try to escape and I told him I would let you if you did so. He has been following us for all this time... so if you wish to leave, leave BUT YOU WILL GET CHOUGHT AGAIN... and you still have your handcuffs so what ever go if you wish. I DON'T CARE!*LOOKS AT YOU WITH FEAR AND ANGER FOR YOU*

Reveka_all that is captivating (reveka_95) | 959 comments Daminka looks at him and puts her head down. "I'll stay." She said quietly and leaned into him not wanting to fall.

†Devil's Archangel§ (Mephiles) | 236 comments *gets off and slides her up front and then pulls a gun from his sadles poch and fires in the air the slavemanster leaves and then gets back on and sits behind you and grabes the raiings and says* you are not going to get hurt again as long as I live. *still looks angry but with a little bit of love hiding in the back of my eyes*

Reveka_all that is captivating (reveka_95) | 959 comments Holds onto him as good as possible with the handcuffs.. "It's cold." she whispered softly

†Devil's Archangel§ (Mephiles) | 236 comments *makes the horse walk so the wind will not be so strong* here take my cape and unlock yourself if you can if not I will do it for you when we get up to my house.*unbottons his cape with one hand and with the other holds you gentely*

Reveka_all that is captivating (reveka_95) | 959 comments *tries to unlock the handcufs but it doesn't work.* "I can't get it.." *she has tears in her eyes. her whole body is shaking* "Please it hurts" *her wrist are rubbed raw and are bleeding*

†Devil's Archangel§ (Mephiles) | 236 comments *stoped horse and toke them off and riped his sleaves and raped them up* "don't cry" *Got back on and started to ride off for2 minites later* "well this is your new home. I hope it is to your liking. *he got down and picked you up like a princess* *the place is a mansion* well do you?...is it to your liking?

Reveka_all that is captivating (reveka_95) | 959 comments *looks around at her new home* "Yes it is very much to my liking" *she was afraid of upsetting you, all she really wanted was to feel safe*

message 31: by †Devil's Archangel§ (last edited Dec 01, 2011 09:37AM) (new)

†Devil's Archangel§ (Mephiles) | 236 comments *He puts you down and takes the ranins from the hourse and it ran to the filds were there are 11 other hourses eating and runing free* Well come in and there is some womans clotheing in my supply follow me if you please. *opens the door and in side there is a beutiful painting of a woman that looks like she was a goddess. and a shandaler with candles that glow beutifuly, walked up the stairs and looks a painting and then at you with a worm loving smile exstends hand*"come there is lots to show you."

Reveka_all that is captivating (reveka_95) | 959 comments *looks around before taking your hand. She looks down at her cloghes then back to you* Please, let me change first?

†Devil's Archangel§ (Mephiles) | 236 comments that is why I am taking you to your room right now. you can change into the dresses in there and someone will be there shortly to help you if need it.

Reveka_all that is captivating (reveka_95) | 959 comments Thank you, I appriciate your kindness *she gives you a small smile and continues walking behind you*

†Devil's Archangel§ (Mephiles) | 236 comments Im not as crwal as I let you to belive. I have to have time to let things go. But no matter her you are your room.*opens the door and then bows and leaves with a face that says why Im I donig this?*

Reveka_all that is captivating (reveka_95) | 959 comments Just not what I'm used too. *She says to a closed door. she finds clothes and puts them on, waiting for him to come back*

†Devil's Archangel§ (Mephiles) | 236 comments He feels like the beauty and the beast. Walkes back and askes."are you ready?" with a shy voice.

Reveka_all that is captivating (reveka_95) | 959 comments "Yes" *She answers opening the door for him. Stands there waiting for his directions.* "Do you want me to clean or cook for you?" *She asked not sure of what she was supposed to do. He was her master after all.*

†Devil's Archangel§ (Mephiles) | 236 comments ??? No... do you..would you...like to...come with me to town or...some...thing like that?? *He had a poket of money so he could buy some things.*

Reveka_all that is captivating (reveka_95) | 959 comments "Shouldn't I stay and do something here? Thats why you bought me.." *she looks at you but not in the eyes. She had learned her lesson once before. Which she had a scar on her back from it.*

†Devil's Archangel§ (Mephiles) | 236 comments "Well I really didn't want a slave I just wanted to buy you and let you go.I don't like Slaves people are people not pets so all my maids were slaves that needed work so I bought them stet them free gave them a job here."He was not going to let her live her life like a slave."You can leave when ever you like you are not a slave to me."

Reveka_all that is captivating (reveka_95) | 959 comments "You want to let me go? But where will I live? I have no where to go." She tilted her head to the side looking at him confused.

†Devil's Archangel§ (Mephiles) | 236 comments "That is why I let them work and stay her till tehy have what they need to leave but I whould like you to come with me to the store so you can get something you want."He was trying ot be sweet but it was hard for him to do so.

Reveka_all that is captivating (reveka_95) | 959 comments "Well if that's what you want." She looked at him. "Of course I'll go." She was still very confused but thought best not to ask anymore questions. This she was not used to

†Devil's Archangel§ (Mephiles) | 236 comments "Thank you?"He was so confused more then hir.He wanted to tell her right then and there but he was to nurvise.

Reveka_all that is captivating (reveka_95) | 959 comments "When shall we leave?" She asked smoothing down the dress she had on. Although it was soiled it covered more than what she had warn most of the time. She decided she liked it. Looking up at him her hands went behind her back.

†Devil's Archangel§ (Mephiles) | 236 comments "when ever you are ready."He smiled at her.

Reveka_all that is captivating (reveka_95) | 959 comments "I am now if you are.." She looked said to him softly.

†Devil's Archangel§ (Mephiles) | 236 comments He walked down the stairs. "Go to the barn and pick out a horse mine is already out side."His was a pure black horse.There were thousends of hores to pick from.

Reveka_all that is captivating (reveka_95) | 959 comments "Where is the barn?" She wasn't sure where anything was and wasn't feeling like getting lost.

« previous 1