Blood Rites (The Grey Wolves, #2) Blood Rites question

Blood Rites
Maria Maria Nov 18, 2011 08:35AM
I just like to say that I love Quinn Loftis as an author. I am not much of a reader, I really don’t have the time for it. But since I have a nook and don’t want to waste it away, I decided to read the Prince of Wolves and I must admit I am hooked. I loved it so much that I am so anxious to read the blood Rites book. The characters of the book were and are amazing Quinn did an amazing job, it was funny I found myself laughing throughout the entire book the romance between Jacque and Fane absolutely love. Not a lot of authors bring out that much love and I love romance. Some may not agree but I don’t care, keep up the great job and look forward to all your series. For those who are skeptic read the book. You will not be disappointed.

How can i get the Blood Rites book? I can't find it. I looked for it on Barnes and Noble, amazon and several other listings and nothing. Anyone have a clue? If so please let me know. Thank you

This book was truly amazing i love Fane even more he was so caring ^_^ ohh i even love love Decebel I also love Jen shes really funny an cool lol

Maria wrote: "I just like to say that I love Quinn Loftis as an author. I am not much of a reader, I really don’t have the time for it. But since I have a nook and don’t want to waste it away, I decided to read ..."

Thank you Maria! I really appreciate your kind words and I hope that you are able to borrow Blood Rites from another reader if you aren't able to get it your self, if you can't borrow it please let me know, you can e-mail me at lovetoread@quinnloftisbooks.com Thank you!

I just read Blood Rites, if you add me on the Nook, I'll lend it to ya. :)

porchebutler@yahoo.com

Your going to love Blood Rites! Quinn is a great author I loved POW so I had to go and read Blood Rites, hope you like it.

Just One Drop, is being released on Sunday!!!!!!

Quinn Loftis Yippeee!
Feb 02, 2012 02:50PM · flag