This is not The Haters Club You're Looking For discussion

Triple Double Oreos

Comments Showing 1-50 of 89 (89 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments I haven't heard a thing about these lately. What does everyone think?

description

message 2: by Stina (new)

Stina (stinalee) | 653 comments I bet those would be delicious in that brownie/oreo/cookie dough thing that I keep seeing on Pinterest.

I am not a fan of Oreo chocolate creme...

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments They are a fucking hoax!!!! Don't you read my twits???? I almost lawyer up and sue the mother fucker who invented em!!! I tried the other night!! And they suck!! They do not look like in the picture!! They are triple singles!! Not triple doubles!!

message 4: by Rusty (new)

Rusty (rustyshackleford) | 2198 comments I'm not a fan of Oreos usually, but the other day I had some that were some kind of berry flavor, and they were fecking awesome.

message 5: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments What are you a 5-year-old girl? You don't put berry in oreos!!! I hate when they fuck with classics. (Except for double stuffs. Those are brilliant.)

message 6: by Stina (new)

Stina (stinalee) | 653 comments What the hell? A berry Oreo? What is this world coming to?

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments Ok Melons!! I'm confused!!! It seems you hate italians more than what I hate dominicans!! And that saying something!! I hate em like I hate the nazis! Still! You live in italy! You like fucking more than what you like eating (apparently) where do you go to find mates??? The bars around the airports?

message 8: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments What the fuck is aubergine sauce Melons? Google failed me. It's just got all this stuff about eggplants.

message 9: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments Alfonso wrote: "They are a fucking hoax!!!! Don't you read my twits???? I almost lawyer up and sue the mother fucker who invented em!!! I tried the other night!! And they suck!! They do not look like in the pictur..."

I think you're just not a very astute consumer. I can tell perfectly well from the picture what they are.

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments Are aubergines eggplants???

message 11: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments They use eggplant sauce instead of "special sauce?!?!"

Both sound equally disgusting but otherwise I don't see how they're similar.

message 12: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments Perhaps he will choke on an eggplant. That would be fitting.

message 13: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments I'm also very proud of my boobs. That's another way in which we are alike.

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments Eggplant sauce sounds delicious!! I wanna try it!!! You should mail us some!!

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments Also! They sell fried platanos in dr in both BK and MD!! We do not complain about that!

message 16: by smetchie (last edited Nov 18, 2011 11:07AM) (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments He swears if you eat enough platanos you'll never get a hangover.

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments I'm not mexican!!!! Guaaa!!! Who the fuck started that rumor??.

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments Do you even have mexicans in fucking italy???

message 19: by Tom (new)

Tom Foolery (tomfoolery) You're not Mexican? But you speak Spanish!

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments There are almost 30 countries world wide that speak spanish... mexico don't even have it as its official language!

message 21: by Stina (new)

Stina (stinalee) | 653 comments You're not Mexican? But you're brown!

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments Kristina wrote: "You're not Mexican? But you're brown!"

the fuck! People used to think you was mexican! And you is white!!

message 23: by Tom (new)

Tom Foolery (tomfoolery) Your name is Alfonso for crying out loud! You've got to be either Italian or Mexican.

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments Damn! They everywhere!!! Maybe they migrating to italy now that its so fucked up here! But according to the news y'all worst than us! Now that the bunga bunga guy is no longer in power... what y'all do for fun now that there are no more orgies!?

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments Ok.... I'm half white.... and in my country the average penis size is 7 inches... wich made me really ashame of my dick! Then I came to america and bang! My dick is huge! Here the average size is 5 and a half to 6.... I am larger than that! (How much larger than that I will not say...) so at some level one could say that I do indeed have a large penis... (but only in america!) Still I have a mexican friend... back in the days we shared a few bitches! I asked em 3 of em who had the biggest penis... me or hum! 2 said it was me.... the third one refused to comment! So there.. I hope this satisfy your need to know the size of my penis! Is longer than 6 inches and shorter than 7! Deal with it! Back in the days I would gladly send you a pic of it! But I don't do that no more! So you can only fantazise about it!!

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments Why do we always end up talking about me penis?

message 27: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments You're half white?

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments Papa was white white... not american white... but he from a hill in dr where a spanish colony didn't like to mix with the darkies!! But papa liked em dark! So here I am!

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments Ok! This is starting to feel like you hitting on me! And that's weird!! Sorry I'm taken!

message 30: by Megan (new)

Megan Isn't this supposed to be about oreos and their greatness and not Alfonsos penis?

Btw, I would rather have a double stuffed than regular. Oreo, that is.

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments Of course I have a super ego! I'm a sexy beast!! Chicks dig me!!

message 32: by Harry (new)

Harry  (Harry_Harry) Alfonso wrote: "Ok.... I'm half white.... "

Speaking of Oreos...

message 33: by Rusty (new)

Rusty (rustyshackleford) | 2198 comments I'm also half white, FYI.

Of course, the other half is also white.

message 34: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments Harry wrote: "Alfonso wrote: "Ok.... I'm half white.... "

Speaking of Oreos..."

AHAHAHAH!

message 35: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments Rusty wrote: "I'm also half white, FYI.

Of course, the other half is also white."

and also! AHAHAHAH!

message 36: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments Alfonso wrote: "Papa was white white... not american white... but he from a hill in dr where a spanish colony didn't like to mix with the darkies!! But papa liked em dark! So here I am!"

Oh Ok. So not like legitimate white. The world is still in balance. All is well.

message 37: by Cristy (new)

Cristy (warhol315) smetchie wrote: "I haven't heard a thing about these lately. What does everyone think?

"

So the cookies are getting bigger (not better, these triples suck and the double stuff still rock), but the gov has stuck its big nose into our lives again and the fries are now getting smaller. Two weeks ago all was normal at good old McD’s and today my kids’ happy meal came with a size challenged fry.. I’m mean this thing is tiny, comically so.. at first I thought it was a joke, but no joke here they have been forced to bring the calories down on the HM’s and that means freakishly small novelty size fries... nice. Thanks overly imposing US government.

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments I know! Damn that big goverment trying to bring some awereness of how much fat you can feed you kid!! What's next they going to lower how much rat shit there can be per pound of flour!? Or worst regulating how clean our water should be!! Back off big goverment!!

message 39: by Cristy (new)

Cristy (warhol315) ha!.. my kids dont even eat more then a couple of fries anyhow, its just I dont like being told what to do AND.. they could at least decrease the price if they are going to give you less.

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments Hippie!? Me!? You know just cuz I ate a vegan panini in a hipster vegan store don't mean I went hippie!! And I am pro better goverment! I don't want em to stop telling people what to feed their ugly, fat kids with! I want a hole fucking test before you are able to make babies!! Hell! The guy who made my delicious vegan panini needs to have training before he makes the first! Why can't we do the same with kids! Imagine all the stupid kids that would be avoided by that!!

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments And you call me a hippie? They believe in groups of people living by themselves... policing themselves... and everyone is happy! Bullshit! All I'm saying is that witouth a goverment that regulates and police... well be on a big ass shit hole!

message 42: by Charity (new)

Charity Parkerson | 13 comments I wonder if the government is regulating the size of fries, or is Mcdonald's trying to make money by forcing you to have to buy more fries

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments Its called the big food shrink... same price... way less product its not the goverment is the awesome invisible hand of the market!!! Yay for it!!

message 44: by Cristy (new)

Cristy (warhol315) bowing to pressure from antiobesity campaigns, McDonald's is putting the Happy Meal on a diet... apparently when they added the option to trade the fries for apples hardly anyone was actually choosing that option, so they cut the serving of fries by half and added the fruit (but today we didnt receive any friut in our HMs)... still It bugs me.

message 45: by Charity (new)

Charity Parkerson | 13 comments If I get the apples then I want two of those little caramel dipping sauce things. Let's face it, if I went to McDonald's I didn't go for my health!!

message 46: by Tom (new)

Tom Foolery (tomfoolery) According to what i could find out in 5 minutes of searching, McDonalds made the switch from Happy Meals with fries to Happy Meals with fewer fries, but added apple slices. This is a result of pressure from anti-obesity groups and local governments (California governments were specifically mentioned. I'm lookin' at you, Crusty). They were going to go with apples only, but decided that consumers expected the fries. This is a PR thing for McDonalds (We help your kids eat healthier!) that they feel like they have to do because, as the Wal Mart of the fast food world, they get beat up on more than other chains. BUT...it's not something the government forced them to do, from what i see.

message 47: by Cristy (new)

Cristy (warhol315) Charity wrote: "If I get the apples then I want two of those little caramel dipping sauce things. Let's face it, if I went to McDonald's I didn't go for my health!!"

Excatly Charity!.. and only one of my boys will eat the apples if they have the caramel too (like sonic) but my other little guy is having non of it, caramel or not.. like u said we dont go to McD's for our health and I take the boys for a treat, not as the norm.

ok, I'm done ranting about fries now, it just erked me.

message 48: by Cristy (new)

Cristy (warhol315) Tom wrote: "According to what i could find out in 5 minutes of searching, McDonalds made the switch from Happy Meals with fries to Happy Meals with fewer fries, but added apple slices. This is a result of pre..."

yeah, i noted that above after a little googling of my own, and my appologies to the gov on this one... thanks Tom, I know CA is the worst when it comes to this kind of thing, they just love to regulate stuff.. like smoking outside in Santa Monica.

message 49: by Tom (new)

Tom Foolery (tomfoolery) Oh, lets not get started on smoking. Both Carolinas are tobacco producers...how the hell can they justify prohibiting smoking in bars and restaurants? The only public place you can go and smoke is a smoke shop, and not all of those. New Orleans was awesome...i could take a cigar into a bar, and nobody batted an eye.

message 50: by Cristy (new)

Cristy (warhol315) Tom wrote: "Oh, lets not get started on smoking. Both Carolinas are tobacco producers...how the hell can they justify prohibiting smoking in bars and restaurants? The only public place you can go and smoke i..."

I agree!... look Tom we're getting along.
I dont smoke, and it will take some getting used to having people smoke when I'm eating in a restaurant, but I always thought it messed up you couldnt smoke in a bar or outside, thats nuts.

« previous 1