Torment (Fallen, #2) Torment discussion

Cam, Daniel or Miles. Who would you choose?

Comments Showing 1-50 of 736 (736 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15

Andréia (StarBooks BR) Can i stay with all them?
Cam is sexy. Miles is very cute and funniest. Daniel is awesome.

Veronica Miles, he is funny

Cindy I pick Daniel.

Katie anyone but Daniel

Elyse CAM

Tina Cam and Daniel in one body if you ask me

Nimra khalid cam for sure..!!

message 8: by Kahina (last edited Nov 20, 2011 08:38AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Kahina Daniel is the poor guy.. i don't want to choose a poor guy xD
Miles is the i-put-my-ass-where-i'm-not-supposed-to guy, i don't like that kind either xD
Cam... sexy, charming, provocative but mainly dangerous... <3333

Randa Definitely Cam, I hate dangerous guys with mystery in them, my favorite! :D

Amber I definitely pick cam

Amber Kahina wrote: "Daniel is the poor guy.. i don't want to choose a poor guy xD
Miles is the i-put-my-ass-where-i'm-not-supposed-to guy, i don't like that kind either xD
Cam... sexy, charming, provocative but mainly..."

Totally true

message 12: by [deleted user] (last edited Dec 13, 2011 01:32PM) (new)

Cam!

Morgan Out of those three definitly Cam
I have never liked Daniel in the books

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

If I was luce I would pick Daniel. If I was Shelby I would pick Miles. But I pick Cam!

message 15: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 25, 2011 12:42PM) (new)

theres a discussion about passion called ''should cam get a happy ending in the next book.'' you should check it out

Bookaholic Cam, and he really needs his happy ending... :S

message 17: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 26, 2011 06:23PM) (new)

It would be cool if Roland and arrianne got 2gether

message 18: by Mariam (last edited Nov 26, 2011 06:44PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Mariam Ivashkov CAM!!! He is like sooo hot :)

Elena Cam, DUH.

Holly Cam- he's hot in my head. Got that bad boy spark and is very mysterious. If any character from ANY book picked the bad guy, it would always lead to an interesting, steamy hothothothot relationship.

Morgan Holly wrote: "Cam- he's hot in my head. Got that bad boy spark and is very mysterious. If any character from ANY book picked the bad guy, it would always lead to an interesting, steamy hothothothot relationship."

I totally agree with you there
=D

message 22: by Jill (new) - rated it 4 stars

Jill Daniel, definately!

message 23: by Ava (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ava McCallaster Daniel& her are starcrossed llovers but they keep it goin ,Daniel for sure

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Arrianne and miles, luce and Daniel I'd pick cam

Holly @Lucy- It's a shame they're fictional :(

Monique Eloise i pick DANIEL and CAM...

Holly Shannon says~ Daniel! I yelled to much at Miles through the books ahaha! And cam was kinda creepy at the bar so i lost respect for him after that :/

lol I agree 100% with you there. There's something to Miles that just irks me.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Holly wrote: "@Lucy- It's a shame they're fictional :("

yeah...... I know this sounds cheesy but I wish what happened to Luce would happen to me.

Holly @Lucy- Doesn't everybody just wish that? Until something along the similar lines actually does happen to you, you do wish it would just go away and bury itself back inside the book.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Holly wrote: "@Lucy- Doesn't everybody just wish that? Until something along the similar lines actually does happen to you, you do wish it would just go away and bury itself back inside the book."

no, thats not what i meant. i want to get a hot guy like luce!

Holly @Lucy- Oh! Well then yup so do I! lol XD

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

lol

message 33: by Tina (new) - rated it 5 stars

Tina I think we all do

Becca mmm it has to be Cam for me , bad boys are my weakness !

Melody Shannon wrote: "Daniel! I yelled to much at Miles through the books ahaha! And cam was kinda creepy at the bar so i lost respect for him after that :/"

I agree totally Daniel all the way!!! Cam is a creep and Miles is a nice guy but not for Luce or me go get your own girl and quit panting after Daniels!!!!

Erika Definitely Cam!

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Cam

Jessica Deffo cam , everyone loves a bad boy :D

message 39: by Nicoletonyx (new)

Nicoletonyx CAM. daniel just bores me, and i want Miles to be with shelby(:

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Nicoletonyx wrote: "CAM. daniel just bores me, and i want Miles to be with shelby(:"

thats exactly what i think!

"bee" coco Lucy wrote: "Nicoletonyx wrote: "CAM. daniel just bores me, and i want Miles to be with shelby(:"

thats exactly what i think!"

same!!

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Lucy wrote: "theres a discussion about passion called ''should cam get a happy ending in the next book.'' you should check it out"

Yes. That why he's a demon. 'cause he couldn't tell he was an angle.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

What do you mean? :)

Andréia (StarBooks BR) something like that:
If you were Luce
which guy you would choose

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

If I was Luce I'd pick Daniel. But I would pick cam

message 46: by AD (new) - rated it 4 stars

AD miles...he's funny;)
daniel is too tortured and cam is one SOB

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

How is he a sob??????!!!!!!! I like miles too. I wanted Luce to go with him. But the crap thing about love triangles is the girl always ends up back with original guy, get what I mean? I suppose that's good sometimes. Like in touch of mortal the girl called Eden was funny. She wasn't a sap and obsessed with love. She was sarcastic and stood up for herself. And she swore, and I am sick of sappy girls" so in love it hurts!" so swearing made her seem… cooler and less sappy. And now I'm rambling :)

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

You need to read touch of mortal. It's amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I just figured out how to do an upside down ! So here it is……..............

¡
That looks like an I but I am typing this on my iPod so an I bye itself can't be a baby I. Am I makin' any sense? Basically it changesy words automatically if I spell them wrong

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

My iPod changes the words.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

It doesn't always do it

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15