EPL Fans> discussion

Favorite Team?

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Michael (new)

Michael | 1 comments Mod
Joey forget it man u suck shit just like you they are coming like 7 and liverpool are coming 1 because they are the best just like me.
oh yeah and go on MSN asap.

message 2: by Jeffsaw (new)

Jeffsaw Homes (Jeffsaw1) | 1 comments Manchester United is a great time. I love that team but too bad for them that they are going to lose against Barcelona in the UEFA Champ. League final.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Jeffsaw wrote: "Manchester United is a great time. I love that team but too bad for them that they are going to lose against Barcelona in the UEFA Champ. League final."

Maybe. It's going to be a hard fight for the boys.

ManU is my favorite EPL team, and being an American I have to support the U.S. Int'l team through thick and thin.

It's a bittersweet day, the EPL season is over, as well as all the other European football seasons, all that's left is MLS, which is fine but I'll miss EPL soccer for the next 3 months.

message 4: by Jeffsaw (new)

Jeffsaw Homes | 1 comments I like Manchester United but in the upcoming game against Barcelona, i feel like they're going to fail.

message 5: by Elliott (new)

Elliott Turner | 1 comments I'm a Manchester United fan but in Spain I favor Real Madrid. I'm a yank and root for the US in international competitions.

message 6: by soccerstar37 (new)

soccerstar37 | 4 comments liverpool

message 7: by soccerstar37 (new)

soccerstar37 | 4 comments Chelsea sucks

message 8: by soccerstar37 (new)

soccerstar37 | 4 comments They are better then Chelsea

message 9: by soccerstar37 (new)

soccerstar37 | 4 comments *they will be better than Chelsea

message 10: by Erfa (new)

Erfa Tahir | 2 comments Red Devils!!!!!!!!!

message 11: by Mares (new)

Mares (maresp) | 1 comments Spurs :)

message 12: by Erfa (new)

Erfa Tahir | 2 comments Did you guys watch the Community Shield?

message 13: by Aisha (new)

Aisha (shooshtastic) | 1 comments I support FC Barcelona & Spain NT

message 14: by Dragos (new)

Dragos Geornoiu Local: Fc Universitatea Craiova, first romanian team to reach a european semi-final. World-wide: Barcelona, since about ten years ago :D