Creative Reviews discussion

Exciting News > Get Cambria's First Book Now!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 58 (58 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Jenn (new)

Jenn  (Greeneyez2012) Ok so it sounds like an order but it's really not.
More like a request.
Let's support our awesome moderator and buy her book titled Before that launched TODAY!
It's on all the major sites and a fab sneak peek of her book Masquerade!
Trust me, I wouldn't lie to you!

message 2: by J.A. (new)

J.A. Clement (jaclement) | 1328 comments Yessir!

(heheheh)
JAC

message 3: by J.A. (new)

J.A. Clement (jaclement) | 1328 comments Cambria, where should we buy it from? Do you get the same royalties across the board or more if it's from Smashwords / Amazon etc like indie publishers do?

If it's all the same, let's buy from Amazon as it counts towards the book's ranking which is really helpful to sales.
Savvy purchasing! Way forward....

JAC

message 4: by Cambria (new)

Cambria (cambria409) | 3305 comments HEy everyone!!!! WOW!!! thanks Jenn! JA and Shane you ROCK!!! Thank you!

JA- I get the same royalties across the board and I am HAPPY to have anyone buy it from any site of their choice!!! LOL!!

I downloaded it from Smashwords and it looked great. I alsi bought it from BN and on my reader (an off brand not a Nook, the formatting was a little off.... ex: the POV changes didn't start on nre pages.

I have not heard how it looks on Kindle yet as no one has told me. LOL. I don't have a kindle so I wasn't able to download it from amazon.

Either way-- THANK YOU all for the support!!! It means so much to me!

message 5: by Cambria (new)

Cambria (cambria409) | 3305 comments p.s. I told you all to watch out for Jenn---- she's a meany. I am glad she's on my side. LOL....

We love you Jenn!!!

message 6: by Cambria (new)

Cambria (cambria409) | 3305 comments :)

message 7: by Jenn (new)

Jenn  (Greeneyez2012) Cambria wrote: "p.s. I told you all to watch out for Jenn---- she's a meany. I am glad she's on my side. LOL....

We love you Jenn!!!"

I always got your back! So proud of you!

message 8: by Cambria (new)

Cambria (cambria409) | 3305 comments :) thanks

message 9: by C.S. Splitter (new)

C.S. Splitter | 979 comments Woot!

Splitter

message 10: by Nora (new)

Nora Weston (noraweston) | 122 comments YEAH! Congrats, Cambria!
Your readers will love "Before." :)

message 11: by Sandra "Jeanz" (new)

Sandra "Jeanz" | 33 comments I would like to add, that Whiteout by Cambria Hebert and Before by Cambria Hebert are also brilliant short novellas....am hoping that she will do a follow up series from Whiteout?? Cambria???

message 12: by Jenn (new)

Jenn  (Greeneyez2012) Sandra "Jeanz" wrote: "I would like to add, that Whiteout by Cambria Hebert and Before by Cambria Hebert are also brilliant short novellas....am hoping that she will do a follow up series from Whiteout?? Cambria???"

Girl, WHITEOUT is freaking AUHMAZING!
I will be staying up till midnight for that release too!!!
And let's not forget Masquerade which is truly STELLAR !!!!!
Another late night for me there too!
Actually the next couple of weeks will be filled with late nights for everyones FAB book launches!!!!
I will be broke before Christmas just on books!!!

message 13: by Justin (new)

Justin (justinbienvenue) | 726 comments I'll definitely try to get a copy!

message 14: by Patricia (new)

Patricia | 170 comments Justin wrote: "I'll definitely try to get a copy!"

Justin - Check out this discussion:
"Creative Reviews Giveaways!!! > 1,000 Member GIVEAWAY"

message 15: by Jenn (new)

Jenn  (Greeneyez2012) Justin wrote: "I'll definitely try to get a copy!"

Oh it's super easy ! Just go to any major online book site, type in cambria Hebert, click on the title Before, then commit your 2.99 and check out!
Viola !!!;)

message 16: by Cambria (new)

Cambria (cambria409) | 3305 comments Sandra "Jeanz" wrote: "I would like to add, that Whiteout by Cambria Hebert and Before by Cambria Hebert are also brilliant short novellas....am hoping that she will do a follow up series from Whiteout?? Cambria???"

I have been getting this request a lot Sandra..... I am taking that under advisement..... it is definitely possible..... :)

message 17: by Cambria (new)

Cambria (cambria409) | 3305 comments Thanks for the support guys!!! Woot Woot!
Here are the links to amazon and BN (Shane already so nicely added the one for smashwords)
http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_nos...

that's amazon.

Here is BN:
http://www.barnesandnoble.com/s/Befor...

message 18: by Cambria (new)

Cambria (cambria409) | 3305 comments Thank you all for your support!! It has been a great release day!

Might I add that you should hop over to my blog for a fabulous Giveaway that I just launched for the release of Whiteout on the 23rd

message 19: by Jenn (new)

Jenn  (Greeneyez2012) Cambria wrote: "Thank you all for your support!! It has been a great release day!

Might I add that you should hop over to my blog for a fabulous Giveaway that I just launched for the release of Whiteout on the ..."

SWEEET! Going over RIGHT NOW!

message 20: by Cambria (new)

Cambria (cambria409) | 3305 comments YAYAYAYAYAY!!!!! Katy was just there. She's the first visitor..... !! Thanks Katy!

message 21: by Jenn (new)

Jenn  (Greeneyez2012) Left long comment ;)

message 22: by Sandra "Jeanz" (new)

Sandra "Jeanz" | 33 comments Hi,
would you like win Cambria's Books enter my Christmas Giveaway http://jeanzbookreadnreview.blogspot....

message 23: by Cambria (new)

Cambria (cambria409) | 3305 comments Thanks for sharing Sandra!!!!

And:
Jenn is giving away before on her blog now!

message 24: by Jenn (new)

Jenn  (Greeneyez2012) Cambria wrote: "Thanks for sharing Sandra!!!!

And:
Jenn is giving away before on her blog now!"

Thanks girl, I didn't want spam your thread;)

message 25: by Heidi (last edited Nov 19, 2011 06:20PM) (new)

Heidi (heidirainydayramblings) | 59 comments Congrats Cambria...hey CR peeps a savy blogger Cindy http://www.onceuponatimebookreview.bl... brought this up if you haven't purchased your copies of any of her books yet if you are going to order any big titles coming up add Masquerade or Before or Whiteout or heck all three to your cart and then it will show up as other customers bought this...if this is muddled I am going to purchase Clockwork Prince for a giveaway and then preorder Masquerade so it will pop up as a suggestion for people ordering CP.

message 26: by Cambria (last edited Nov 19, 2011 06:19PM) (new)

Cambria (cambria409) | 3305 comments This is quite the trick isnt it?? I never thought of this until Cindy brought it up! You should all check out Cindy's blog and heidi's too!
Http://www.rainydayramblings.typepad.com

message 27: by Heidi (new)

Heidi (heidirainydayramblings) | 59 comments Cambria wrote: "This is quite the trick isnt it?? I never thought of this until Cindy brought it up! You should all check out Cindy's blog and heidi's too!
Http://www.rainydayramblings.typepad.com"

ahh thanks...

message 28: by Cambria (new)

Cambria (cambria409) | 3305 comments Sure!!!
And jenn- spam away!!!!!

message 29: by Beatrice (new)

Beatrice Masaluñga (beatricemasalunga) I'll definitely get it!
I wish it's available here in the Philippines.
I'm going to look up for it. :D

message 30: by Heidi (new)

Heidi (heidirainydayramblings) | 59 comments Sandra "Jeanz" wrote: "Hi,
would you like win Cambria's Books enter my Christmas Giveaway http://jeanzbookreadnreview.blogspot...."

Holy cow that's quite the giveaway. Followed and entered!

message 31: by Jenn (new)

Jenn  (Greeneyez2012) Beatrice wrote: "I'll definitely get it!
I wish it's available here in the Philippines.
I'm going to look up for it. :D"

Try you luck at my blog and see if you can win the ebook for free!!!

message 32: by Graeme (new)

Graeme Reynolds (graemereynolds) | 9 comments Good luck with the new book, Cambria

message 33: by Jenn (new)

Jenn  (Greeneyez2012) Graeme wrote: "Good luck with the new book, Cambria"

Thanks for showing her love. She soooo appreciates it!

message 34: by Karice (new)

Karice Bolton | 17 comments Just got Before from Amazon! Will be a great read over the holiday to look forward to. :)

message 35: by Jenn (new)

Jenn  (Greeneyez2012) Karice wrote: "Just got Before from Amazon! Will be a great read over the holiday to look forward to. :)"

Yay!!!!
Thanks for supporting our girl!!!
Check by my blog Wednesday and you could win a copy of white out!!!
It's one of my faves!!!

message 36: by Sandra "Jeanz" (new)

Sandra "Jeanz" | 33 comments Jenn aka Texas Long Hair wrote: "Karice wrote: "Just got Before from Amazon! Will be a great read over the holiday to look forward to. :)"

Yay!!!!
Thanks for supporting our girl!!!
Check by my blog Wednesday and you could win a..."

It is a great novella isn't it Jenn! I think she should write a series around it ;)

message 37: by Jenn (new)

Jenn  (Greeneyez2012) Sandra "Jeanz" wrote: "Jenn aka Texas Long Hair wrote: "Karice wrote: "Just got Before from Amazon! Will be a great read over the holiday to look forward to. :)"

It would def be a great read! I love the story so much'

message 38: by Sara (new)

Sara (sarawyndspryte) | 243 comments Got my copy! I'm really looking forward to reading it. And HUGE congratulations to you, honey!!

message 39: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Yoffa (webbiegrrlwriter) | 501 comments Congrats, Cambria! Sounds like you had a great launch day.

@Heidi (and Cambria) regarding buying the books together to "help" the whole Amazon suggested selling (Customers who bought this also bought....) there are actually writer's groups who deliberately buy each other's books so as to "doctor" this number knowingly. I wish I had the money to do that kind of cross-buying campaign!! Some groups even spend as much as $100 . If I had a hundred bucks, I'd have heat and food, not books, sorry to say. A hundred bucks is "not too much" to some people (for marketing investment) but for others (like me) it's a HUGE amount of money.

If you can afford to buy multiple books, though, pre-arranging to buy "each other's" books definitely helps to doctor the Amazon internal scripting that suggests the books to customers - it's best to only link books that are related though. Otherwise, you get linked to books that have none of the same audience and customers either don't like the suggestion (enough sometimes they've been known to post negative things in response even though it's Amazon not the author making the link appear)

-sry

message 40: by Justin (new)

Justin (justinbienvenue) | 726 comments Where is the best place to get a copy Cambria?

message 41: by J.A. (new)

J.A. Clement (jaclement) | 1328 comments Justin, it may be that it's Amazon as unless there's a good reason for doing otherwise, Amazon's sales mechanisms are really useful to get into.
JAC

message 42: by Heidi (new)

Heidi (heidirainydayramblings) | 59 comments If you want to try and win a copy Cambria's awesome blog tour kicked off yesterday and she is offering up several copies as well as some awesome prizes you can check her new website for the schedule. Today she is at
http://readinginthecorner.blogspot.com/! I am just wondering why Mr. C.S. Splitter's blog isn't on the tour!
Here is Cambria's new website: http://cambriahebert.com/blog-tour/ with tour info!

message 43: by C.S. Splitter (new)

C.S. Splitter | 979 comments Lol, I have about 36 blog followers so that could be a reason! Plus, Cambria and I just did a blog guest post swap, so I was early to the party. And a review of Before.

I am touring with Cambria in spirit!

Splitter

message 44: by Heidi (new)

Heidi (heidirainydayramblings) | 59 comments I stopped by and read your posts and left you a comment :)

message 45: by C.S. Splitter (new)

C.S. Splitter | 979 comments Mrs. Splitter has laid claim to my copy of Masuerade when it arrives so I might let her do that review. I won't get it until she is done. Sadly, for me, she will probably read that before my second book.

But, she's cute and makes great eggs so I am keeping her :)

Splitter

Terri ♥ (aka Mrs. Christian Grey) (mybookboyfriend) | 17 comments I've heard great things about Masquerade and I'm excited to read!!!

message 47: by Heidi (new)

Heidi (heidirainydayramblings) | 59 comments Splitter I promise I am getting to your book soon!

message 48: by Cambria (new)

Cambria (cambria409) | 3305 comments AWWWWWWW!!! Thanks everyone!
Splitter my tour is ALWAYS open for you no matter if you only had me as a follower! I would be happy to give you a day - and a giveaway. Might increase traffic. I didn't ask because i wasn't sure you would want to AND you have already went above and beyond by writing the first "guy" review I've had. LOL.

message 49: by Cambria (new)

Cambria (cambria409) | 3305 comments C.S. Splitter wrote: "Mrs. Splitter has laid claim to my copy of Masuerade when it arrives so I might let her do that review. I won't get it until she is done. Sadly, for me, she will probably read that before my secon..."

LOL!!!! Love it.

message 50: by Cambria (new)

Cambria (cambria409) | 3305 comments Justin wrote: "Where is the best place to get a copy Cambria?"

Anywhere! I like smashwords cause you can get any format you want but Amazon is fab too. Heck I don't care where my sales come from. LOL

« previous 1