The Riders of Alegaesia discussion

Roleplays > The Spine

Comments Showing 1-45 of 45 (45 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Cat (new)

Cat (coffeecat19) HEre is where you rp in the spine

message 2: by SpazzyJazzy (last edited Nov 18, 2011 03:41AM) (new)

SpazzyJazzy ((You know, you really should have read the rules. You don't make your own topics, alright? Do us all a favour, and go back and read them now.))

message 3: by Cat (new)

Cat (coffeecat19) ((I have read them, and there was no place to put m charries and I asked the mods and they didn't make a place, I hought you waned people in this group. If so, stop putting people down))

message 4: by SpazzyJazzy (last edited Nov 18, 2011 11:33AM) (new)

SpazzyJazzy ((Putting people down? I saw no evidence of me putting you down, just of me being straight up. Find some hard evidence of my putting you down, and then I'll be welcome to discuss that. And no, you haven't read the rules. Otherwise you would know not to create your own topic, or would at least have the common courtesy to ask the Group Creator before creating one.

And, personally, I've seen no evidence of you asking any of the Moderators. Even so, did you consider some of them might actually be busy? They can't be on the computer every hour of the day. If you waited, I'm sure they would've gotten around to it.

As a side note, I'm not sure why you're even concerned about having a place to roleplay your character at the moment, anyway. It hasn't even been accepted yet.))

message 5: by Kayla, The Numerous Uno (new)

Kayla | 105 comments Mod
((You sure as hell didn't ask me, you obviously didn't ask Jacinta and those are two of our three mods... So when did you contact us?

You also didn't format this topic correctly.))

message 6: by ☆Lily *Aria* Sokai☆, That one. (last edited Nov 18, 2011 08:14PM) (new)

☆Lily *Aria* Sokai☆ (lilysokai) | 89 comments Mod
((Harsh mods are harsh... O.o

As a mod, I'm obliged to agree, and I can't say I disagree... Nicole, you could have just messaged one of us and we'd be happy to make it for you!))

message 7: by Cat (new)

Cat (coffeecat19) ((Wil you people stop! This is why you don't have people in your groups, you dont have enough topics, and when people ask or make somem you get all worked up, if you guys are gonna be like this to me and everybody else, I;m gonna leave this group, and I know it's against the rules to threaten to leave the group, but I'm not threatening!))

message 8: by ☆Lily *Aria* Sokai☆, That one. (new)

((...I was trying to be nice, thank you...))

message 9: by Cat (new)

Cat (coffeecat19) ((Sorry, Just stop "yelling" at me, I just got in this argument about my fan fic with a publisher, he friggin yelled at me for having dreams!))

message 10: by ☆Lily *Aria* Sokai☆, That one. (new)

((I wasn't yelling O.o))

message 11: by Cat (new)

Cat (coffeecat19) ((Sorry, I just got in this argument about my fan fic with a publisher, he friggin yelled at me for having dreams!))

message 12: by ☆Lily *Aria* Sokai☆, That one. (new)

((Well, he's a dick. You shouldn't let him get to you. If you let people rain on your parade, your floats'll never be recognized. Instead, stomp on their balls, if they have any :D That should get them to shut up pretty quick <3))

message 13: by Cat (new)

Cat (coffeecat19) ((OL, thanks, lets rp now))

message 14: by Cat (new)

Cat (coffeecat19) Erica walked through The Spine, carrying her dragon egg.

message 15: by Kayla, The Numerous Uno (new)

Kayla | 105 comments Mod
((No one was yelling. I just would prefer that you messaged one of us and let us make the topics or voiced opinions instead of taking the initiative and doing it yourself. That's why I have mods.))

message 16: by Cat (new)

Cat (coffeecat19) ((OK already, lets just rp, isn't that the point of the group))

She looked down at the green egg which had started to shaje. IT shook and cracked, until it finally revealed a baby dragon.

message 17: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy ((...Is it because of this that I was called The Enforcer? :P

Aussi, your characters have to be approved before you roleplay. I'm pretty sure Yum-Yum requested that you fix something with one of your characters before.))

message 18: by Kayla, The Numerous Uno (new)

Kayla | 105 comments Mod
((She left...

I dunno, I certainly didn't do those titles. XD))

message 19: by ☆Lily *Aria* Sokai☆, That one. (new)

((I did :DDDDDD

And meh, Jasmine just seems like the one who cracks down :D))

message 20: by SpazzyJazzy (last edited Nov 19, 2011 07:37PM) (new)

SpazzyJazzy ((Erm, sorry, Yums... I'll replace her with somebody cool! XD *Skips away to Friend's List*

And meh, Jasmine just learnt bad "cracking-down" habits off somebody else. :P

EDIT: I just realised how bad that sounded. I did not mean to imply that she wasn't cool :P))

message 21: by ☆Lily *Aria* Sokai☆, That one. (new)

((Lolololol..... Nice save, Jasmine :D))

message 22: by Kayla, The Numerous Uno (new)

Kayla | 105 comments Mod
((I guessed, Aria. XD

Good. Someone cooler. I like that. :P

So... I just got back from a party and I was flirting with this guy all night... and he actually likes me too. XD

And I went to Christopher Paolini's book signing today! He TALKED to me! It was AWESOME!))

message 23: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy ((You already invited all my cool people. >.> What am I meant to do? Hassle them to join? :P

Yums? Flirting? Psh. What has the world come to...? :P))

message 24: by Kayla, The Numerous Uno (new)

Kayla | 105 comments Mod
((Dude, he's so sweet. Although he's not the kind of guy I'm normally into. He's got a lip ring. XD

YES!))

message 25: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy ((Psh. You ain't the only one with a "sweet" guy. :P A lip ring? Seriously? *Facepalm* Yums...

That's going to go down well. :P When I meant "cool" I meant "someone who reads the rules and creates decent profiles." So, can you imagine me spamming someone like... oh, say, Silverbreeze? Dunno if it'd work. XD But... I could just use the excuse that I'm supposedly "drunk"...))

message 26: by Kayla, The Numerous Uno (new)

Kayla | 105 comments Mod
((Aww, c'mon. XD He is extremely sweet! And silly! And yet still kind of a bad boy. :P

You could. It'd be a good excuse.))

message 27: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy ((I dun like lip rings. :P I know people who don't mind them, but personally I just... bleh. XD

Don't know if they'd be terribly impressed with me, though. :P))

message 28: by Kayla, The Numerous Uno (new)

Kayla | 105 comments Mod
((I didn't think I did either, until I met Cody. XD And then he was poking it in my stomach all night. Felt like he was licking me and poking me at the same time. XD

It don't matter!! XD))

message 29: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy ((Omp. Let's keep this on a need to know basis, Yums. :P I nearly fell off my chair laughing.

Are you kidding? Sil' would slaughter me! :P I think she would, anyway. I've never actually done it to her.))

message 30: by Kayla, The Numerous Uno (last edited Nov 19, 2011 11:17PM) (new)

Kayla | 105 comments Mod
((Good. XD That was my intention. :P He also said one of my favorite lines ever:

Brianna (one of my good friends): *pokes me in the boob* Hey, whore.
Me: Bri, what are you doing?
Brianna: Touching your boobs.
Cody: *while his head is resting on my stomach* No fair!

Well... maybe keep to the safe side and preserve your life.))

message 31: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy ((Haha, lovely. :P Good luck with him, Yums. ;)

Sounds good. I shall wrap myself up in layers of bubble wrap, roll down a hill so I can pop said bubble wrap, unwrap myself, then lock myself in my room.))

message 32: by Kayla, The Numerous Uno (new)

Kayla | 105 comments Mod
((Dude, I had so much fun with him tonight. XD

Bubble wrap always works. Maybe include some duct tape in there too. :P))

message 33: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy ((Haha, I think you missed the point of the bubble wrap. :P But alright. ;) ))

message 34: by Kayla, The Numerous Uno (new)

Kayla | 105 comments Mod
((I did not! XD))

message 35: by ☆Lily *Aria* Sokai☆, That one. (new)

Yum-Yum the Warrior wrote: "((Good. XD That was my intention. :P He also said one of my favorite lines ever:

Brianna (one of my good friends): *pokes me in the boob* Hey, whore.
Me: Bri, what are you doing?
Brianna: Touching..."

....If I hadn't been sitting on a two-seater couch with my feet propped up.... XD

message 36: by Kayla, The Numerous Uno (new)

Kayla | 105 comments Mod
((Glad to know I amuse you guys so much. :P))

message 37: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy Yum-Yum the Warrior wrote: "((I did not! XD))"

((Yes you did. :P What was the point of it then, hm? Enlighten me. XD))

message 38: by Kayla, The Numerous Uno (new)

Kayla | 105 comments Mod
((I dunno.))

message 39: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy ((Ex-actly. ^.^))

Awesomely Random the Bestest D-Con | 12 comments ((You're such a bully, Jazz. :P

...You unwrap yourself out of the bubble wrap? What was the point of wrapping yourself in the bubble wrap in the first place, then? ^.^'))

message 41: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy (('Cause I've always wanted to roll down a hill, all wrapped up in bubble wrap. :P It actually had no other purpose than that. XD))

message 42: by Kayla, The Numerous Uno (new)

Kayla | 105 comments Mod
((You fail. XD))

message 43: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy ((:P You know that- OMG! That looks like a chubby tongue face from this angle! HEHEHEHEHE.))

message 44: by Kayla, The Numerous Uno (new)

Kayla | 105 comments Mod
((Are you drunk again? :P))

message 45: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy ((Believe it or not, that was actually me being normal. :P))

((And I wasn't drunk!))