Creative Reviews discussion

Authors requesting reviewers > Reviewers needed for "Ghosts of Arlington"

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by D.g. (new)

D.g. Gass (DGGass) Hi, I'm looking for anyone interested in reviewing my debut novella "Ghosts of Arlington". It's one of these books that crosses genres and can best be considered contemporary fiction (or romance, paranormal romance, political fiction, women's fiction).

I have formats for the Kindle and Nook, as well as PDF format available. If anyone is interested in reviewing this, I can be reached at dggass@gmail.com. It's really appreciated.

Denise

Blurb:

NOT ALL GHOSTS REMAIN ON THE BATTLEFIELD

As an Army wife, Candace Benning understood and was prepared for what might happen. She was prepared when her husband was sent to the Middle East twice. She was prepared when they told her of his injuries and the months of therapy that would be needed. She was prepared for the psychological battles he might face. She was prepared for everything - or so she thought.

After witnessing her husband's suicide, Candace tries to move on, despite the emotions and the memories that haunt her. But memories aren't the only things haunting her. Recurring dreams and unexplained events have her worried for her sanity. Was she experiencing the effects of posttraumatic stress or was there really something beyond the grave reaching out?

And what about Everett Bayard, the reporter in search of a story in the wake of the Walter Reed scandal?. Was his appearance just a coincidence or was there something else behind it? Whatever it was, Everett would be the key that draws Candace back into a fight she had hoped she'd left behind.A fight to save the Ghosts of Arlington.

message 2: by Heidi (new)

Heidi (heidirainydayramblings) | 59 comments Hi D.g. I just launched my blog but I have been reviewing on here for awhile. if you need a reviewer I will help. http://rainydayramblings.typepad.com/

message 3: by Yianna (new)

Yianna Yiannacou | 95 comments I sent you an email with my contact info :)

message 4: by D.g. (new)

D.g. Gass (DGGass) Thanks, Heidi and Yianna, the book is on it's way to you.

message 5: by Heidi (new)

Heidi (heidirainydayramblings) | 59 comments D.g. wrote: "Thanks, Heidi and Yianna, the book is on it's way to you."

Got it. Will get it done! Thanks!

message 6: by Jenn (new)

Jenn  (Greeneyez2012) Wow that sounds like a good read! Thanks for sharing!

message 7: by Suki (new)

Suki Michelle (sukimichelle) | 103 comments I'm so sorry - I think I inadvertently hijacked this thread earlier today . . . I'm new 'round these parts and I believe I goofed. I started my own thread seeking reviews. My apologies (red-faced).

Suki

message 8: by Jenn (new)

Jenn  (Greeneyez2012) It's ok mistakes happen, thanks for acknowledging it though

message 9: by D.g. (new)

D.g. Gass (DGGass) Not a problem, Suki.