Cover 2 Cover discussion

Maze Runner!! > Chapter 4 Opinions

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Here you guys can post your opinions or predictions (no spoilers) for Chapter 4

ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱ (charlie_awesome) What a feat of enginneering! I wonder why someone would build such a thing?

message 3: by Kat (new)

Kat (kaitlins16) It might be something top secret, or at least it was built for an important purpose.

message 4: by Leila (new)

Leila (leilacarrollann) | 172 comments Things just getting more and more scary. What do you guys think, would you feel more comfortable with the idea that the walls close to keep you in, or to keep other things out? I think for me the idea of the walls purpose of keeping me in is more frightening than the idea of them keeping something else out.

message 5: by Kat (new)

Kat (kaitlins16) It sounds like a prison.

message 6: by Leila (new)

Leila (leilacarrollann) | 172 comments Yep

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

I think it's good...lol I like this book. I think the maze is cool but I wouldn't wanna be a runner. Chuck is annoying the poor heck out of Thomas.

message 8: by Leila (new)

Leila (leilacarrollann) | 172 comments I'd want to be a runner, the idea of never leaving the glad is claustrophobic to me. I like Chuck he's cute, it's Gally that needs an aditude adjustment.

ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱ (charlie_awesome) I wouldn't want to be a runner because I am a terrible runner. :D

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

I think I would want to work with the animals!