Alpha Academy discussion

Around the Academy > Orchard

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay An orchard of fruit trees that covers about 3 acers of land, its not very big.

message 2: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 18, 2011 09:43PM) (new)

Melody walked through slowly, and quietly, her guitar in her hands. She found a small stump and sat on it, and started to play, quietly, "If I Die Young", by I don't know. She sang quietly along with it, wishing she were at home, in her forest.

Amber (The Book Bratz) (amber_shep) ((The band perry. My sister loves that song))

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

((That's who sings it? Oh...))

Amber (The Book Bratz) (amber_shep) ((yeah))

Royce walked into the orchid. "Mel?"

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

((Hmph...))

Melody stopped singing and looked at Royce. "R-Royce?"

Amber (The Book Bratz) (amber_shep) He sat next to her and wrapped his arms around her shoulders. "Hey love."

((Is it ok that they date?))

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

((Yeah. Is Royce in the student form?))

Melody smiled a little. She wrapped her arms around him. "When did you get here?"

Amber (The Book Bratz) (amber_shep) ((Not yet. I'm on my iPod so I will make his charrie later))

"Before my parents could finally afford the tuition." he whispered in her ear.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

((Okay.))

Melody pulled away a bit. She raised an eyebrow. "Is that so?"

Amber (The Book Bratz) (amber_shep) "Yeah,"He whispered as he pressed his lips to hers something he craved to do for the months they been apart.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Melody was surprised and fell back off the bench. "Ow..."

Amber (The Book Bratz) (amber_shep) He chuckled and helped her up. "Sorry babe. I had to do that. Being with out you for six months took away my air."

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

"Really? Anyway, I'll see you later I'm going to my dorm. ALONE." She said, meaning that if he followed her, he'd be in trouble.

Amber (The Book Bratz) (amber_shep) He frowned.

message 16: by E.J. (new)

E.J. (ejschoenborn) Elementa strolled through the orchard and plucked an apple, frowning as it began to bake in her fiery hand. I should've used the ice hand...

Each part of her was a different element and burned, froze, cracked, and eroded every moment.