Fantasy Lovers discussion

favorite fantasy book and why

Comments Showing 1-31 of 31 (31 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Samy (new)

Samy Alloui | 4 comments Mod
whats ur favorite fanasy book mine is harry potter hunger games eragon and percy jackson

message 2: by Erin (new)

Erin | 8 comments My favorites are hunger games Percy Jackson and the mysterious benidct society

message 3: by Samy (new)

cool ive never heard of the benidct society i juyst love fantasy it just so interesting it takes u away from reality which is so boring thats why us boys love video games cuz its fun and cuz its fake and we get to do what we want tjats also why i like writing fantasy

message 4: by Ryan (new)

Ryan miller (thetaken) | 8 comments ?

message 5: by Erin (new)

Erin | 8 comments Cool us girls do not usually like video games though

message 6: by CaRoL (new)

CaRoL (CaRoL-S) | 3 comments yeah erin .
We girls like simalar things to you boys .
the only boy that ive meet that has beaten my at a video game is "david" (FYI my brother(FYI hes 5))
he knows these cool tricks in mario bros. that give you extra points. he him self finished the game his in level 9(bonus level)
and then hes like a i-phone wiz
he changes the screen so that it actualy moves and all these cool things that a five year old cant do but thats my brother.( i think he learns from my uncle the Tech. king)

message 7: by Samy (new)

wow he pobly jailbroke his iphone

message 8: by Chad (new)

Chad  Enderman (enderchad) | 2 comments Now we have math while we are doing goodreads? If you don't know what I'm talking about, keep reading. When I was trying to update my status today, I typed in Page 107 and it says "Your percent has to be less than 100" Now we have to find the percent of the book we have finished? That is just stupid! I like goodreads because it is a bit different than what we would usually do at school. Now we have to do math?!?! *****If this comment gets 10 or more reply's saying "I agree" or "yeah, you are right" or something like that, I am going to complain to goodreads!*****

message 9: by Erin (new)

Erin | 8 comments My brother is crazy good at Mario cart he beats me every time

message 10: by CaRoL (new)

CaRoL (CaRoL-S) | 3 comments Yup

message 11: by Ryan (new)

Ryan miller (thetaken) | 8 comments What?

message 12: by Samy (new)

wow proves my point

message 13: by Ryan (new)

Ryan miller (thetaken) | 8 comments only 13 posts wow no one is on good reads whenever i am on

message 14: by Ryan (new)

Ryan miller (thetaken) | 8 comments so weird

message 15: by Erin (new)

Erin | 8 comments It is allways one person when I am on

message 16: by Ryan (new)

Ryan miller (thetaken) | 8 comments me

message 17: by Erin (new)

Erin | 8 comments No

message 18: by CaRoL (new)

CaRoL (CaRoL-S) | 3 comments hey are all of you on !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
me 2

message 19: by Erin (new)

Erin | 8 comments Me3 sorry I just like to say that calinte

message 20: by Laura (new)

Laura | 5 comments TOO MANY NOTIFICATIONS!!! doesn't the group rules say no spamming???!

message 21: by Ryan (new)

Ryan miller (thetaken) | 8 comments i dont it sends me so many emails if someone postes a comment

message 22: by Ryan (new)

Ryan miller (thetaken) | 8 comments wow no 1 has talked here since november i think its because good reads is so 2 months ago

message 23: by Erin (new)

Erin | 8 comments Omg ur right

message 24: by Laura (new)

Laura | 5 comments like that commercial "thats so 32 seconds ago!"

message 25: by Erin (new)

Erin | 8 comments Woa ya

message 26: by Laura (new)

Laura | 5 comments you know the direct tv commercials where they say something like "If you don't get proper tv service, you slam the table. You daughter follows that example..she then meets undesirables and you will have a grandson in a dog collar. Don't have a grandson in a dog collar. Get direct tv!" Something like that.. I love their commercials cuz they are so funny..

message 27: by Chad (new)

Chad  Enderman (enderchad) | 2 comments LOL!

message 28: by Laura (new)

Laura | 5 comments watch it on youtube
search don't have a grandson in a dog collar direct tv or something like that

message 29: by Ryan (new)

Ryan miller (thetaken) | 8 comments ok?

message 30: by Laura (new)

Laura | 5 comments Whatever.

message 31: by Jill (new)

Jill King | 1 comments I have to say my favorite fantasy books have to be the Hunger games, if you liked the hunger games and anything that has Mythology in it please check out my new book called The Paper Crane, under my pen name Madeleine Wilson. I am a first time author and I would love to share my work. You can find it at Creatspace.com
https://www.createspace.com/4267957
Or at Amazon.com
http://www.amazon.com/Paper-Crane-1-M...
Thanks everyone *^-^*