Creative Reviews discussion

?'s for the Members of CR > planning another giveaway

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Cambria (new)

Cambria (cambria409) | 3305 comments Hey all!
well you saw the 1,000 member giveaway! It was so fun to post that I want to do another! lol.

Because you all have been so fabulous and I am in a super thankful and holidayish mood. I think I will announce this one around the 27th of Nov.

I already have a paperback by Alan Zedell lined up and I think I will add a copy of Whiteout, my short story to be published - it has a nice holiday tone.

Do I have any other offers? Any books you want to see? I would like to get maybe two more.....

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Cambria, I will make a copy of Heron Baby Island available as an e-book. Bob Cherny

message 3: by Cambria (new)

Cambria (cambria409) | 3305 comments Great!! Thank you!

message 4: by Annetta (new)

Annetta Ribken (msnetta) | 34 comments I'll volunteer a copy of "Athena's Promise" in print or as an ebook -- just let me know which works better. :)

message 5: by Justin (new)

Justin (justinbienvenue) | 726 comments Giveaway?! omg does could this group get any better? :)

message 6: by Jenn (new)

Jenn  (Greeneyez2012) Justin wrote: "Giveaway?! omg does could this group get any better? :)"

You have NO IDEA!!!

message 7: by Cambria (new)

Cambria (cambria409) | 3305 comments Annetta - thank you!!!!

message 8: by Cambria (new)

Cambria (cambria409) | 3305 comments Justin - have you enterd our 1,000 member giveaway yet??

Here's the thing Peeps, the 1,000 memeber giveaway needs some love if you want me to keep doing giveaways.... let's show the authors in this group some love!!!

message 9: by Sara (new)

Sara (sarawyndspryte) | 243 comments We loooooove youuuuuu, storytellers extraordinaire!! Hugs all around!

message 10: by Cambria (new)

Cambria (cambria409) | 3305 comments ;)