Creative Reviews discussion

Creative Reviews Giveaways!!! > 1,000 Member GIVEAWAY

Comments Showing 1-50 of 94 (94 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Cambria (new)

Cambria (cambria409) | 3305 comments You asked for it.... I made it so. LOL.....

We are almost to 1,000 members (only like 6 people away!) Can you believe it? What a fabulous group of people we have here! I am so so honored to be part of such a great group. We all stick together, we laugh, we help each other and we support each other. What could be better???

How about some free stuff as a Creative reviews thank you to all of our wonderful members?

So this is what we are gonna do:
I have 3 fabulous books. 2 signed paperbacks and one Ebook!!!
Thank you to the tremendous authors who donated their work to this giveaway, we love you. lol.

The first book is from Barbara and its the Ebook and it is titled: Soul Stealers (fabulouso title isn't it?)

Here's the link: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/856...

Our next book is written by Lizzy Ford. Its a signed paperback of Damian's Oracle
Here's the link: http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/10...

Our third and final giveaway prize is yet another signed paperback by A.S. Johnson titled Orion!
Here's the link:
http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/99...

Now THAT is some good stuff right there. :)

What do you have to do to win? Nothing. Well, okay it isn't quite THAT easy but it is easy. Just leave a comment in this thread.
I will announce the winners (one book per winner) once we hit 1,000 members.

Keep in mind that we are SUPER close and if we go over 1,000 next week I will announce the winner the week after. I am going out of town for the holiday and yes, I'll be around - you all thought you got rid of me didn't you? - but not as much.... so if we go over I will announce the week after next.

I made this a sweet deal... 3 great books....all you have to do is comment.... the last few giveaways we have had have made me depressed and frankly grouchy. (UH OH!!! lol) so please help me smile and enter!!

If you don't I will unleash JENN on you!!!!!

MUH HA HA HA HA HA HA

that is all. You may enter now.

message 2: by Jenn (new)

Jenn  (Greeneyez2012) She ain't lyin!
This is a great giveaway!
Now enter or face "The Judge" (que splitter comment here)

message 3: by Ottilie (new)

Ottilie (ottilie_weber) | 474 comments oh wow!

message 4: by Cambria (new)

Cambria (cambria409) | 3305 comments HE HE HE HE HE I told you all she was MEAN!!!

ha ha. And you all thought you could get away with something when I was on vacay!! WRONG!

rofl

message 5: by Ottilie (new)

Ottilie (ottilie_weber) | 474 comments haha i meant the giveaway!

message 6: by Cambria (new)

Cambria (cambria409) | 3305 comments YAYAYAYAYA!!!!! Ottilie is our first entry! YOu go girl! You are now safe from Jenn's wrath.

message 7: by Ottilie (new)

Ottilie (ottilie_weber) | 474 comments Hahahaha good because i was really concerned!

message 8: by Cambria (new)

Cambria (cambria409) | 3305 comments he he he

message 9: by Jenn (new)

Jenn  (Greeneyez2012) Ott, I knew you wouldn't fail me.
As for cam going on vacation, I will be keeping a close eye on y'all.
No whoopee cushions, no flaming bags of poop, and no parties.... Jk we can party but you gotta help clean up before she comes back ;)

message 10: by Ottilie (new)

Ottilie (ottilie_weber) | 474 comments Hahaha yay!

message 11: by Cambria (new)

Cambria (cambria409) | 3305 comments I am watching you all..... this is me watching....
oo

(those are my eyes.....)

message 12: by Ottilie (new)

Ottilie (ottilie_weber) | 474 comments ::hides sling slot behind back:: okay cambria...

message 13: by Jenn (new)

Jenn  (Greeneyez2012) Omg!
You two are cracking me up!!!

message 14: by Ottilie (new)

Ottilie (ottilie_weber) | 474 comments hehehe it's fun :)

message 15: by Cambria (new)

Cambria (cambria409) | 3305 comments lol!!

message 16: by Ottilie (new)

Ottilie (ottilie_weber) | 474 comments we can use this as an example of the dooms day of what would happen if we hung out, sean after the show tuesday was joking about having a Creative REviews "Conference"

message 17: by Jenn (new)

Jenn  (Greeneyez2012) Ottilie wrote: "we can use this as an example of the dooms day of what would happen if we hung out, sean after the show tuesday was joking about having a Creative REviews "Conference""

I've thought about that several times!!!
It would be such a blast to do a weekend meeting somewhere fun but no Vegas cause that's beggin for trouble.

message 18: by Jenn (new)

Jenn  (Greeneyez2012) And jail time for some members I'm sure ;)

message 19: by Ottilie (new)

Ottilie (ottilie_weber) | 474 comments Hahahaha it would be a nerdy version of the hangover!! that just sounds danerous i agree anywhere that's not vegas or somewhere cold

message 20: by Jenn (new)

Jenn  (Greeneyez2012) Ottilie wrote: "Hahahaha it would be a nerdy version of the hangover!! that just sounds danerous i agree anywhere that's not vegas or somewhere cold"

Florida?

message 21: by Tricia (new)

Tricia Kristufek | 181 comments "This is my comment"

:)

message 22: by Ottilie (new)

Ottilie (ottilie_weber) | 474 comments haha that sounds like a good place to cause trouble!

message 23: by D.g. (new)

D.g. Gass (DGGass) Ohhh...giveaways. Count me in please.

message 24: by Cambria (new)

Cambria (cambria409) | 3305 comments Sure thing D.g. Thanks for entering!!!!

message 25: by C.S. Splitter (new)

C.S. Splitter | 979 comments I like pie.

Splitter

message 26: by Cambria (new)

Cambria (cambria409) | 3305 comments Me too. Pumpkin pie mmmmmmmmm

message 27: by Jenn (new)

Jenn  (Greeneyez2012) C.S. Splitter wrote: "I like pie.

Splitter"

Thank you Mr. Random..... Now back to our previously scheduled post. Lol

message 28: by Patricia (new)

Patricia | 170 comments 100 Members! This is awesome!

Thank you to the authors sponsoring this Giveaway, and to those co-ordinating!

Patricia

message 29: by Jenn (new)

Jenn  (Greeneyez2012) Thank you!

message 30: by J.A. (new)

J.A. Clement (jaclement) | 1328 comments No entry for me until I've got rid of bk 2 and then my TBR pile, but i like the sound of pumkin pie! One year they massively overstocked on punpkins and made pumpkin and chili soup and it was the most delicious thing EVER!
JAC

message 31: by J.A. (new)

J.A. Clement (jaclement) | 1328 comments Sigh. Sorry about typos. V late here.

message 32: by Justin (new)

Justin (justinbienvenue) | 726 comments Wooo! Sounds like quite a promo idea Cambria!

message 33: by Colleen (new)

Colleen Cross | 13 comments I love contests! Great idea :)

message 34: by Patricia (new)

Patricia | 170 comments 999 !!! as of this post!

message 35: by Jenn (new)

Jenn  (Greeneyez2012) Whoop!!!!

message 36: by Patricia (new)

Patricia | 170 comments Patricia wrote: "100 Members! This is awesome!

Thank you to the authors sponsoring this Giveaway, and to those co-ordinating!

Patricia"

Ooops!! I meant 1000 Members!

message 37: by Cambria (new)

Cambria (cambria409) | 3305 comments Yup we are at 1,000 but you still have time to enter!!! I will announce the winner next week! So leave a comment!! Lets show this giveaway what a great HUGE group we are!!!

message 38: by Heidi (new)

Heidi (heidirainydayramblings) | 59 comments here is my comment awesome giveaway...no bubble tea today :( still chasing my first taste.

message 39: by Cambria (new)

Cambria (cambria409) | 3305 comments Awwww!!! I'm still chasing it too. We can chase the bubble tea dream together! Lol.

message 40: by Suki (new)

Suki Michelle (sukimichelle) | 103 comments Well, I think I was the big 1000, but I have no idea how the giveaway works. Enlighten me please. So happy to be here!

message 41: by Cereja (new)

Cereja Cult (lokigirl) | 2 comments All this talk about bubble tea is driving me crazy,,,well,, even more crazy LoL
mental note,, finde the stuff and make me a bubble tea ASAP,,, can't stand not knowing how it taste,,, =0)

message 42: by Patricia (new)

Patricia | 170 comments Suki wrote: "Well, I think I was the big 1000, but I have no idea how the giveaway works. Enlighten me please. So happy to be here!"

To enter this Giveaway, Suki, you just add a comment on this Discussion Thread! So, you can consider yourself entered!

message 43: by Justin (new)

Justin (justinbienvenue) | 726 comments Woooooooo!!!!

message 44: by Jenn (new)

Jenn  (Greeneyez2012) Suki wrote: "Well, I think I was the big 1000, but I have no idea how the giveaway works. Enlighten me please. So happy to be here!"

Justin wrote: "Woooooooo!!!!"

Wow Suki!!! Thanks so much for joining and welcome to " The Group"!!!!
Your name will be forever ingrained in Creative Reviews history !
You are entered!!!!

message 45: by Rogier (new)

Rogier (rorocapri) | 32 comments woooooo, cant belive 1000, [bad member been bizzy with school stuff and not active really on goodreads but do lurk often]

message 46: by Jenn (new)

Jenn  (Greeneyez2012) Rogier wrote: "woooooo, cant belive 1000, [bad member been bizzy with school stuff and not active really on goodreads but do lurk often]"

Rog, so glad to see you!!! It's cool, school is so important!!

message 47: by Suki (new)

Suki Michelle (sukimichelle) | 103 comments Yay for me - The One-oh-oh-oh.

My boyfriend/co-writer looked at me quizzically when I told him the news. At first, he shook his head then relented and broke into a rousing round of applause. I curtsied and had a drink.

What a night!

message 48: by Jenn (new)

Jenn  (Greeneyez2012) Suki wrote: "Yay for me - The One-oh-oh-oh.

My boyfriend/co-writer looked at me quizzically when I told him the news. At first, he shook his head then relented and broke into a rousing round of applause. I cu..."

You SO fit in here!
Glad to have you.
If you have a blog or twitter and need some stalkers, post them in this thread!!!
http://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/6...

http://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/6...

message 49: by Suki (new)

Suki Michelle (sukimichelle) | 103 comments Hi Jenn aka Texas Long Hair. Thank you!! I'm always in the market for stalkers. I mean seriously - who isn't?

I posted my bloggie-blog link.

message 50: by Jenn (new)

Jenn  (Greeneyez2012) Suki wrote: "Hi Jenn aka Texas Long Hair. Thank you!! I'm always in the market for stalkers. I mean seriously - who isn't?

I posted my bloggie-blog link."

I will start stalking you now!

« previous 1