Flash Fiction discussion

Tips for Writing Flash Fiction

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tara (new)

Tara (goodreadscomtara_lynn_masih) | 32 comments Becky Tuch at The Review Review did a wonderful article on the do's and don'ts of flash fiction. It's worth a read. With quotes from such folks as Stace Budzko, moi, and our fabulous moderator Mark Budman (love his lists). Enjoy and repost or retweet! http://thereviewreview.net/publishing...

message 2: by Michael (new)

Michael Morris | 3 comments Very good advice from a number of angles. I like that. I'm still working on this genre myself, I found gold here. Thanks for the link!

message 3: by Tara (new)

Tara (goodreadscomtara_lynn_masih) | 32 comments I'm glad to hear that. Gold is a good thing :-).

message 4: by Camille (new)

Camille Gooderham Campbell (camillegooderhamcampbell) | 1 comments Coming a little late to this discussion, but that's a very useful article. I'm going to point my editorial team at it to illustrate the different perspectives about flash fiction and hopefully broaden some horizons (one can get too stuck in one's own definition/parameters).

message 5: by Tara (new)

Tara (goodreadscomtara_lynn_masih) | 32 comments Thanks for the well-worded comment...I also like the variety.