The Son of Neptune (The Heroes of Olympus, #2) The Son of Neptune discussion

Reyna Or Piper?

Comments Showing 1-50 of 132 (132 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

Cheyenne In The Lost Hero Jason falls in love with Piper, but in The Son Of Neptune Reyna says she and Jason also fell in love, so who will Jason pick? Both are totally, pretty, and know him well, I can't choose which one he should be with. What do you think?

Laura I vote Piper! I think Jason & Piper are just the cutest, sweetest couple!

message 3: by Kia (new) - rated it 4 stars

Kia I"m not convinced he's totally in love with Piper, he said repeatedly he knew it was the mist so i think he will as the books go on break his love connection to her. Reyna is the girl that wasn't his yet, so he might try harder or this could be the setup like Percy Annabeth, Rachel were he doesn't pick between the 2 till several books in.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Kia wrote: "I"m not convinced he's totally in love with Piper, he said repeatedly he knew it was the mist so i think he will as the books go on break his love connection to her. Reyna is the girl that wasn't h..."

I totally agree.

Arti TEAM PIPER.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

piper, (not just because i like her, which i do, btw) she's really likely to be the one the lost hero set the whole stage for it, what with aphrodite encouraging her and stuff.

Leigh Herondale Reyna!!! :)

message 8: by Mika (new) - added it

Mika Piper, I don't really like Reyna much....

Cheyenne I think Jason did fall for Piper, cause in the end of The Lost Hero Jason told her he had a girlfriend and Piper said they'd work it out and they held hands, I know that's not very good proof that he fell for her, but I still think he's in love with her just as much as he's in love with Reyna. I can't decide, Reyna and Jason or Piper and Jason, they're both cute.

message 10: by Arti (new) - rated it 3 stars

Arti I think it will be Piper and Jason

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Arti wrote: "I think it will be Piper and Jason"

byron wrote: "Piper, I don't really like Reyna much...."

definitely. i do like reyna a lot, but its just very likely to be piper.

Emily byron wrote: "Piper, I don't really like Reyna much...."

same here. she seems cold and power hungry. I admit there were times in the book that I questioned that, but I am totally TEAM PIPER!!!!
JASON AND PIPER 4EVA!

Laney Franklin Piper!!! Reyna is so bitter and annoying and has no sense of humor. Piper is funny, smart, resourceful, and knows how to fight. Piper+Jason ftw!

Emily PIPER!!!

message 15: by Arti (new) - rated it 3 stars

Arti Emily wrote: "byron wrote: "Piper, I don't really like Reyna much...."

same here. she seems cold and power hungry. I admit there were times in the book that I questioned that, but I am totally TEAM PIPER!!!!
J..."

AGREED!

Carly Piper!!!!:)

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

idk... I like both... but I love Reyna's name haha XD

message 18: by Curlygirly (new)

Curlygirly Reyna!! If Jason went with Piper it would be really cliche

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Curlygirly wrote: "Reyna!! If Jason went with Piper it would be really cliche"

haha ikr? and I just LOVE the name "Reyna"

message 20: by Curlygirly (new)

Curlygirly me too :)

message 21: by Pat (new) - rated it 5 stars

Pat Reyna! Their names look good together, Jason and Reyna. :)))

message 22: by Arti (new) - rated it 3 stars

Arti nooo......i like Reyna but I prefer Piper to go with Jason

Emily I agree with Arti. Reyna is okay at times but Piper and Jason are awesome together!

message 24: by Arti (new) - rated it 3 stars

Arti yeah!

message 25: by Leng (new) - rated it 4 stars

Leng Piper! Reyna seems.. I dunno, possesive? harsh? Piper's way cooler than her and easier to be with, I guess.

Nya Tomlinson-Horan-Malik-Payne-Styles reyna was first. jason really didnt get to know piper, he just woke up and they said they were together. jason didnt actually choose her. with reyna, he actually has real experiences with her, and memories he can remember.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

PIPER!!!!!!!!!!!

message 28: by Arti (new) - rated it 3 stars

Arti Nya wrote: "reyna was first. jason really didnt get to know piper, he just woke up and they said they were together. jason didnt actually choose her. with reyna, he actually has real experiences with her, and ..."

he did get to know Piper

message 29: by Jo (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jo Neither. I'm sick of love triangles.

message 30: by Reyna (new)

Reyna My name is Reyna!!! So all the more I support Jayna :P
I'm not being biased or anything but Piper just seems very.. desperate and overly cliche/over the top for Jason. Its a bit annoying.
If Jason and Piper ends up together it will be so cliche ): But I would love Leo and Reyna :D The perfect couple too!

message 31: by Maya (new) - rated it 5 stars

Maya Nunez I would like to point out that in the Son of Neptune Reyna said that she and Jason were never a couple. They were kind of like Annabeth and Percy before they were dating. I honsetly think Piper would do whatever it takes to stay with Jason. I not going for a team. Who Jason chooses is fine with me. As long as Percy and Annabeth stay together I am good.

message 32: by Jazz (last edited Dec 27, 2011 04:40AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jazz I would prefer that Jason be with Reyna. Mainly because the thought of a warrior like Jason with a weak, boring, no-personality girl like Piper just disappointes me. Typical strong boy, weak girl couple. Lame. Not only does Reyna actually have a personality, but she's as much a warrior as Jason. Jason and Reyna are the Roman version of Percy and Annabeth. They just make sense.

But, since Jason and Piper were practically a couple in the first book, there's about a 95% chance that that'll be the couple at the end of the fifth book.

Daughterofposeidon Piper didn't really know Jason. She's just desperate for him because of the mist and his looks, and she always whines about how hard things are. She compares herself to her other cabinmates like Drew,she says she's nothing like them, blah blah blah,and at the start, I was like, "OHMIGODS JUST TELL THEM ALREADY!!!!!"

So I really vote for Reyna :)

The memories were real and I bet she knew alot about Jason.Reyna's just mostly private, and hey, she needs to keep up an image too!

Piper's just too easy. So what if her father's famous or what? I hate the fact that she always whines about other women desiring her dad, turning down trips to exclusive places (SO?), and liking simple food. It's annoying. I mean like, HELLO! OTHER CHARACTERS ARE SUFFERING WORSE. Like we should pity her being rich. Others suffer like her, but they don't have the money she did.

So...Reyna!! :)

I guess people like Piper because she's easy-to-get. Well she's desperate.

Sorry if I offended anyone.

But it's just Reyna. ;)

Nya Tomlinson-Horan-Malik-Payne-Styles Arti wrote: "Nya wrote: "reyna was first. jason really didnt get to know piper, he just woke up and they said they were together. jason didnt actually choose her. with reyna, he actually has real experiences wi..."

not the way he got to with reyna. only piper remembers the first time they met, slow danced on the roof, their first kiss. with reyna, jason met her, got to know her, and remembers their memories.

Onthewall Daughterofposeidon wrote: "Piper didn't really know Jason. She's just desperate for him because of the mist and his looks, and she always whines about how hard things are. She compares herself to her other cabinmates like Dr..."

Piper and Jason's first kiss was fake remember. They all had their memories messed with. Though honestly I would pick Reyna because she is a better fighter and won't get distracted easily. Piper though is a little naive, and for her its Jason this and Jason that every other sentence. Also Aphrodite is one of my least favorite goddesses. Though I only care if Annabeth and Percy stay together.

Julia reyna

Emily Why? Any specific reason?

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Dawn wrote: "In The Lost Hero Jason falls in love with Piper, but in The Son Of Neptune Reyna says she and Jason also fell in love, so who will Jason pick? Both are totally, pretty, and know him well, I can't c..."

piper.he will def pick piper.he always acts in the lost hero as if he actually wants piper to be his girlfreind as if he's picking her over reyna.remember when he hugged piper in the cave for (body heat).i feel bad that leo has to be left out and i have a crazy theory that if jason picks reyna over piper then leo and piper might get together.but leo's kinda out because his father is the ugly hephaestus.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Curlygirly wrote: "Reyna!! If Jason went with Piper it would be really cliche"

i wish it was reyna,she's so outgoing and her sister's an amazon but i have to admit jason and piper seem closer.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Emily wrote: "I agree with Arti. Reyna is okay at times but Piper and Jason are awesome together!"

i don't wan't to admit it but TOTALLY!

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Samantha wrote: "Piper! Reyna seems.. I dunno, possesive? harsh? Piper's way cooler than her and easier to be with, I guess."

unfortunately piper is a bit too crazy about dudes

message 42: by harriet (new)

harriet TOTALLY TEAM PIPER! Jason and her are great together and two ex praetors don't match!

Emily I thought just Jason was an ex praetor.

message 44: by Sam (new) - rated it 5 stars

Sam reyna. don't like piper much.

Emily Reyna bugs me.

Katya Kolluri I like Reyna's personality(headstrong, stands up) but I think Piper is right for Jason. TEAM PIPER!!

Katya Kolluri I like Reyna's personality(headstrong, stands up) but I think Piper is right for Jason. TEAM PIPER!!

message 48: by harriet (new)

harriet TEAM PIPER 'SWELL

Emily ME TOO! TEAM PIPER!!! FINALLY OTHER PEOPLE LIKE PIPER BESIDES ME!!!!!!

message 50: by Jimmy (last edited Jan 31, 2012 04:04PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jimmy Piper. Shes just a better character and she develops a lot in The Lost Hero. Reyna's alright but shes just too flat as a character. Maybe she'll develop in the opcoming books. Piper's also pretty funny. Charmspeak is a cool power.

« previous 1 3