The Riders of Alegaesia discussion

Roleplays > Vroengard

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kayla, The Numerous Uno (new)

Kayla | 105 comments Mod
((Vroengard is the huge island where wild dragons live, breed, and grow. When I say island, I mean it is probably the size of Norway. They are also free, however, to fly around Alegaesia so long as they 1) cause no harm b) eat only where they are given permission and c) stay out of the way of the Riders and their dragons. Most of them abide by these, but if they stay on Vroengard they have no need to worry about them.))

message 2: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy ((Should this be in the Roleplay Folder by any chance? :P ))

message 3: by Kayla, The Numerous Uno (new)

Kayla | 105 comments Mod
((It IS in the roleplay folder. XD))

message 4: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy ((Well it WASN'T when I looked at it. :P It was in the "general" Folder.))

message 5: by Kayla, The Numerous Uno (new)

Kayla | 105 comments Mod
((You lie.))

message 6: by Diabolical Daemonic , Oh, so they have internet on computers now! (new)

Diabolical Daemonic   (DemonicAngel) | 24 comments Mod
((No, I'd have to agree with Jasmine. It was in the general folder for quite awhile, lol.))

message 7: by ☆Lily *Aria* Sokai☆, That one. (new)

☆Lily *Aria* Sokai☆ (lilysokai) | 89 comments Mod
((Eheheh.... Vote three for Jasmine?))

message 8: by Kayla, The Numerous Uno (new)

Kayla | 105 comments Mod
((You are all liahs! XD))

message 9: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy Yum-Yum the Warrior wrote: "((Vroengard is the huge island where wild dragons live, breed, and grow. When I say island, I mean it is probably the size of Norway. They are also free, however, to fly around Alegaesia so long as..."

((Aw man, that goes against pretty much everything my wild dragon does. :P Granted, I've never really had her cause much harm, because her targets "conveniently" always seem to have their Dragons magically appear before anything interesting can happen. :P))

message 10: by ☆Lily *Aria* Sokai☆, That one. (new)

Rajat quietly snoozed in the middle of an open field in the midst of Vroengard. With a wide, gaping yawn, he rolled over; the impact of his fore and back legs impacting the ground creating an impressive tremor. Ah.... He sighed contentedly. Although his massive wings were partially-uncoiled and sprawled out on the ground, he was more of a ground-bound dragon than any other he had ever encountered.

message 11: by Kayla, The Numerous Uno (new)

Kayla | 105 comments Mod
((Haha, Jazz. I'm sorry to ruin your.... roleplay habits. XD))

Mirna twisted and turned in the air, spinning around and around and shooting a white-hot stream of flames out of her open maw. She had been trying to draw patterns in the air but unfortunately the smoke didn't stay long enough to make a distinct shape.

message 12: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy ((No you're not. You're enjoying my suffering. :P Meanie. XD))

message 13: by Kayla, The Numerous Uno (new)

Kayla | 105 comments Mod
((I know. XD))

message 14: by ☆Lily *Aria* Sokai☆, That one. (new)

Although Rajat's body looked like a mound of polished white marble from too far away, his glittering ice-blue eye offset that entire image. The one that happened to be facing the open sky was trailing after the fading smoke signals from Mirna, a young dragon that he knew well. From her wide-spread reputation, she had a lashing tongue that was nearly as bad as her claws and a feisty temper to go along with it. Obviously, she was trying to make shapes in the clouds, but it wasn't working too well. Mm... The air is too moist today. Maybe tomorrow it will work out, little one. He thought to himself, knowing for a fact that she probably wouldn't accept his knowledge without a fight.