fiction files redux discussion

Did You Know? > Viber - Call Fiction Filers for Free!

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kerry, flame-haired janeite (new)

Kerry Dunn (kerryanndunn) | 886 comments Mod
I talked to Brian Doucet this morning on my iPhone for FREE! If you have an iPhone or Android you can download a free app called Viber and call and text anyone who also has the app on their iPhone or Android.

Brian may be in Thailand and I'm in Las Vegas, but when I spoke to him this morning, he came through perfectly clear.

I would encourage anyone who has an iPhone or Android to get this app so we can chat and text for free! Especially our overseas filers!

message 2: by Patty, free birdeaucrat (new)

Patty | 896 comments Mod
Wow! That's kind of making me wish I had an iPhone.

message 3: by Kerry, flame-haired janeite (new)

I wish you had an iPhone Patty!

message 4: by Maureen, mo-nemclature (new)

Maureen (modusa) | 683 comments Mod
i have an android and just sent text messages to dan and kerry. i read the android people sometimes can't hear the iphone people, so i'm going to test it later with one of the other kids and report back. :) mo/xo

message 5: by Kerry, flame-haired janeite (new)

Yay Mo!

message 6: by Shel, ad astra per aspera (new)

Shel (shelbybower) | 946 comments Mod
Mo sent me a text last week too - -totally works.

message 7: by Maureen, mo-nemclature (new)

Maureen (modusa) | 683 comments Mod
Shel wrote: "Mo sent me a text last week too - -totally works."

shel, i just sent you a normal text though -- i couldn't send you a viber one because you didn't have the app installed... or did you? anyway, i have unlimited US texts on my phone so i just used that to text you. thing of that is, since nobody in the US has unlimited texts to Canada, I usually don't get any replies... i will add you to viber if you've added it. :)

i'm guessing viber will come in really handy around dorkapaloozas because it won't cost anybody to call each other to coordinate airport pick-ups or outings etc... hurray!