Hunger Games Roleplay discussion

The Movies > The Cast

Comments Showing 1-21 of 21 (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 17, 2011 08:44AM) (new)

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

I can't see it. Access restricted. :( But I saw some other pics. Rue is DEF perfect. Cinna? Same as your opinion.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Rue is amazing! I could never see Cinna looking like that.

message 4: by Angela, Head Mod (new)

Angela (angelazz) | 156 comments Mod
I know!! Cinnia really surprised me! He really didn't look like what I imagined... so that's kind of a no...

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Yay.

message 6: by Angela, Head Mod (new)

Oh my god!! President Snow looks EXACTLY as I imagined him to be!! And Katniss's mum. I liked the casting of Haymitch too :DD But Thresh was wayyy to different from how I imagined him to be...

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

I Agree with you. But I couldn't see thresh. Boo.

message 8: by Angela, Head Mod (new)

yea... and sorry if other people don't think so... but I just have to say, Katniss is a little bit different from how I imagined her to be... I don't know, maybe not as... pretty...? (No offense to your Jennifer, I hear you a really good actress! :P) But I'll trust Jennifer to do a good job as Katniss.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah, I would agree that Katniss isn't as pretty, but I think it's better that way. More realistic. Just my opinion. I like it--I PREFER that.

((sorry, could you respond in the reaping?))

message 10: by Angela, Head Mod (new)

Yea, I guess it's more realistic, but in the trailer I just thought the Katniss and Peeta looked a little strange in some places for some reason... But anyway, it's good and I'm sure it'll be fine in the real thing :D

((Yep all goods now :D))

message 11: by Angela, Head Mod (new)

I agree! :D He looked better just like he usually is haha~

message 12: by Natalie (new)

Natalie (nryan77) | 37 comments Effie is wierd, Cinna is Cinna, Peeta is gorgeous and Gale is stupid. AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 13: by Laila (new)

Laila I personally like the cast. Cinna is different but I actually prefer it that way. Effie is definetly kinda weird, I like Peta and Katniss, should have gotten a better Gale though.

message 14: by Angela, Head Mod (new)

I agree!! Gale should have been so much better!!! :( He looked ok I guess, but not quite Gale-like enough for me haha~ :P I don't know why, he looked a bit too old...?

message 15: by Hina (new)

Hina (meanderling) | 24 comments I don't understand all the Lenny Kravitz hate. He is a perfect Cinna. I'm not attracted to any of the main characters except Jennifer Lawerence of course, but I think they'll do a good job acting wise, well Josh Hutcherson will.

message 16: by Hina (new)

Hina (meanderling) | 24 comments Haha, yes. Cool! I've seen him in Zathura and Cirque du Freak and he is pretty good.

message 17: by Hina (new)

Hina (meanderling) | 24 comments Yes and Bridge to Terabithia! I liked that movie. Zooey Deschanel is brilliant! :D

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Josh Hutcherson is also in Journey to the Center of the Earth.... :D

message 19: by Angela, Head Mod (new)

Wow, he's in so many movies :P I never knew that haha~

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

((Just got back from milking a goat. >.< ))

I like Josh Hutcherson. I think he's a fairly good actor...

message 21: by Sofie (new)

Sofie | 13 comments Prim is exactly what i imagined. Rue is completely different. I thought she is blond....And i imagined haymitch different, too.
But all in one they are compatible.