♠Miriam♠ (mirizzle) | 6 comments Mod
Fire: Aries, Leo, Sagittarius

message 2: by Karielle (new)

Karielle at Books à la Mode (thestephanieloves) FIRE IS HOT

Hylian Princess  (hylianprincess) how do you know? ps don't swear

message 4: by Martin (new)

Martin (aztekprince) Me too Im Sagitarius

message 5: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth | 5 comments GO FIRE!!!!!!!!!!

message 6: by Katie (new)

Katie I wont bug you unless you bug me, fair? even if i wasn't mod i would send a petition for the mods to delete the swearing anyway. Besides swearing makes you an uncivilized fiend that is the next closest thing to illiterate. Use better words and get your mind and mouth out of the gutter. You can try to swear at me all you want but i promise i wont fall to your level if that is what you are going to try to do. No i shall rest my case. Don't swear and i wont bug you. Got it? Get it? Good.

message 7: by Karielle (new)

Karielle at Books à la Mode (thestephanieloves) ummm well tess and no swearing is like imPOSsible

message 8: by Katie (last edited Nov 05, 2008 05:44PM) (new)

Katie look at the comment above my other one> there is no swearing in that one. Obviously you can say something nice, but you don't want to. Have an image to protect? OOO! So scared.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Good job Katie. I'm a mod and if I see any profanity in this group, I will not hesitate do delete you from this group. Katie's right, using profanity shows that you are uneducated. Once again, no profanity. EVERYBODY GOT THAT?

Hylian Princess  (hylianprincess) GO Katie!! Ps, how do you know whether you are fire, water, etc?

message 11: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth | 5 comments U look wht sign u are and then see if it falls under which sign

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

fire is for losers psh, hoo needs fire anyway?

Hylian Princess  (hylianprincess) I hope I'm water!