Indie Book Club discussion

Never Ending Story > Just an observation

Comments (showing 1-7 of 7) (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jeffery (new)

Jeffery Anderson | 165 comments Reading all of the posts and all of the comments brought something to light for me.

I'm just too dang dark.

Therefore, I'm making a pledge to Big J, since we were the ones who started this, and everyone else who's been involved, My next post is going to be much more humorous and fun than my other posts. It's a good writing exercise for me.

First, though, I want to see other people involved here.

Jeff

message 2: by Jeffrey, Lentarian Fire Thrower (new)

Jeffrey Poole (Jaymikal) | 2287 comments Mod
Hey, you're not too dark. I think I'm not serious enough at times. I've been thinking about that. Others have made their chapters intense, vivid, and dark. Then there's goofy ol' me who takes the story and injects maybe too much humor into it.

So if I inadvertently turned the story from dark to humorous, and that wasn't your intention, sorry!! Hope you don't mind!

message 3: by Jeffery (new)

Jeffery Anderson | 165 comments Jeffrey wrote: "Hey, you're not too dark. I think I'm not serious enough at times. I've been thinking about that. Others have made their chapters intense, vivid, and dark. Then there's goofy ol' me who takes t..."

No way, it's more fun that we're mixing styles and I like the humor that you and B have injected into it.

Besides, you're world famous and have legions of adoring fans, so, you obviously know what you're doing:)

Jeff

message 4: by Jeffrey, Lentarian Fire Thrower (new)

LOL! I wish! :)

That's what I truly love about this little project, seeing everyone's different writing styles!

message 5: by Robert (new)

Robert (Valdieron) | 108 comments Hmmmmm Jeffrey and Jeffrey? Is anybody else getting a Jeckyl and Hyde vibe here? Or is it good cop / bad cop??

message 6: by Jeffrey, Lentarian Fire Thrower (new)

Lol! If we both spelled our names the same, then maybe I'd start to wonder that myself. :)

So for the sake of everyone's sanity here, he's "Jeff" and I'm "Big J"!

Makes me smile.

message 7: by Jeffery (new)

Jeffery Anderson | 165 comments Jeffrey wrote: "Lol! If we both spelled our names the same, then maybe I'd start to wonder that myself. :)

So for the sake of everyone's sanity here, he's "Jeff" and I'm "Big J"!

Makes me smile."

LOL! If we were cops, though, I'd want to be the bad cop.

Jeff

unread topics | mark unread