Sailor Moon Roleplay discussion

Places > hospital/doctor

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Joanne (new)

Joanne Nguyen (joannemayihaveyourkidneysnguyen) | 1687 comments Mod
this is where they go when they are sick or hurt.

message 2: by Joanne (new)

they arived at the hospital. the doctor's ran into the emergency room with luna pushing sora back into the waiting room.

message 3: by Joanne (new)

the doctor's came out of the room with clip boards and faced sora.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Sora looked up from Marcus and looked at the doctor, "Yes?"

message 5: by Joanne (new)

" her stomach got teared up and her lower intestien was peirced. she might not survive the surgery. " they said not caring a bit.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

"Just do it." Sora said sniffling

message 7: by Joanne (new)

they operated her. five hours later they came back out but this time it was a woman. " well she. how do i put this in a good wway. she is gone for good. " she said chuckling.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Sora looked at her, "How do you laugh at that! A little girl just died and you laugh! How dare you!" she said punching her then broke down crying.

message 9: by Joanne (new)

" i was just joking you fricken idiot! " she screamed slapping her face. then a nicer nurse came out and took her place. she knelt down and held sora's hands. " look we are sorry to say that it didnt do well. she might have to be in a wheel chair for a couple of years just in case her stomach might tear again. " she spoke calmly and politely.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

No she would have healed quickly, like all senshi do! she thought, "Okay. I just need to go home."

message 11: by Joanne (new)

luna was in the hospital bed. " i should of healed already. " she said worried and holding her stichted wound. " and i wonder why my blood was black. " she said looking at the blood on the surgery bed. she saw a familiar sight holding the doctor's neck. she held up her henshin neckalace thinking " i cant fight but i must. " " CAT CRESCEBT POWER MAKE UP!!!! " she said but couldnt transform.

message 12: by Joanne (new)

she fell out of bed crawling to the choking doctor.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Sora sensed the power change and ran, "Supreme Light Power! Make Up!" she said and S.Light burst into the room, "LUNA, you're alive!" she said then saw the youma, "Shining Light!"

message 14: by Joanne (new)

luna fainted on the floor and her stitched wound quikly burted and her black blood ran every where. " sa...sa...." she closed her eyes since she just saw everything blurry.

message 15: by Joanne (new)

the youma choking the doctor grabbed luna and wnet to the bad cave taking her prey too her master.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

"No LUNA! Damn it all!" she said

message 17: by Joanne (new)

( me gots something planned :D you should make sora's chest glow and teleport her there.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

(Um ok?)

S.Light cried and her crystal reacted to it teleporting her to the Bad Cave.