The Biggest Freaky Random Friends, RPing & Fun Group Ever discussion

Private Roleplay > Haunted Mansion RP

Comments Showing 1-50 of 99 (99 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

ß®ï:Dģε₮  *The Gothic Nerd of Revenge!* o.O | 33 comments It all started on a dark and stormy night. A group of four teens were on a road trip when suddenly a tire popped. Some idiot removed the spare tre form the trunk to make room for booze. So the teens must spend the night in the old mansion they have stumbled upon or sleep in the car.

ß®ï:Dģε₮  *The Gothic Nerd of Revenge!* o.O | 33 comments Entrance:

Clarisa and John saw a car parked outside their humble abode. They smiled contently and waited for the guests to come in... and start their night.

message 3: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 16, 2011 10:23PM) (new)

Hayley walked out of the car, staring straight ahead at the house.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Lyla looked out of her attic window. THis was where she spent most of her time. It was quieter up here. And she could see everything from the window. When she saw four teens, shehad an idea... She glided down to the others and wjispered to them: "What do you sa we play a little trick on these kids. THe fun way."

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Hayley glanced up at all the windows and saw a ghost before the ghost left the window. "There's too much spirits around here. . ." She says to herself.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Lyla smiled at the girl out there. But so that she couldn't see of course.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Hayley knocked on the door, waiting for someone to answer. "Dear cousin, I hope you're here."

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Lyla slid to the door, she pulled it open and swiftly disappeared. She made and eerie sound as the door creaked open and then, Lyla was gone.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

"Jake, are you here?" She called out to her cousin. She can tell that an old couple lived here because of the pictures and the fireplace had fire.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Lyla grabbed her old megaphone and turned it up really high. "I AM NOT JAKE. I AM THE GHOST OF JAKE. WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM MY RESTING HOME?" She barely stopped a giggle and stayed up in the attic.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

She was surprised for a second, but figured it was just a poltergeist. "I'm looking for my cousin. Jake."

message 12: by Heartblade ♬(ノ゜∇゜)ノ♩ (last edited Nov 17, 2011 05:21AM) (new)

Heartblade ♬(ノ゜∇゜)ノ♩ (heartblade) | 82 comments Madison sighed and shrugged, she wispered to Lyla, "What should I do?"

message 13: by ß®ï:Dģε₮ *The Gothic Nerd of Revenge!* o.O (last edited Nov 17, 2011 09:29AM) (new)

ß®ï:Dģε₮  *The Gothic Nerd of Revenge!* o.O | 33 comments John and Clarisa's eerie smiles seem pasted on as they summoned another ghost name Skylar. "Come here dear and meet our new friends." they told her.

Skye drugded from the lake and lifted herself up to the attic. Hello Lyla.

Vyanni Krace ~Wisdom of the bitter sea.~ (vyannikrace) ((Hey, can I possibly join in or...?))

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Hello Skylar. Her tone turned to a whisper. We're playing a trick. It seems we have some visitors... She laughed quietly, knowing Skylar knew what that meant.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Heartblade wrote: "Madison sighed and shrugged, she wispered to Lyla, "What should I do?""

" Find someway to creep them out." Lyla's voice boomed as she grabbed the megaphone: "WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME? I DO NOT WISH TO BE DISTURBED BY A MORTAL." She again stopped her laugh and looked at the others to see their satisfaction.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

She nodded her head. Yhen whispered, "You haven't missed much. I'm jst getting started and there are three other people ot there."

ß®ï:Dģε₮  *The Gothic Nerd of Revenge!* o.O | 33 comments Skye nodded. She then went out into the hall in her invisible form. She started making walls whisper and carpets tug at the girl's feet.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Lyla recgonized what she was doing and quietly followed her in invisible form. She blew into her ears and said "This home is occupied."

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

She shook her head. "A place full of poltergeists."

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

She used a snaky voice she had learned over the years from her fellow roommates and hissed in her ear loudly, "WHY DO YOU COME TO MY HHOOMMEE? You sshhaall leave now."

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'm looking for someone." She srinched up her face because the noise hurt her ears.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

"WHO do you wisshhh to sssee??"

ß®ï:Dģε₮  *The Gothic Nerd of Revenge!* o.O | 33 comments Skye laughed slently again and started howling like the wind. Her howls echoed through the large entrance hall and sounded more like screams of pain that breezes of wind.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Lyla gave her a nod of approval and said telepathically, "You catch on fast."

ß®ï:Dģε₮  *The Gothic Nerd of Revenge!* o.O | 33 comments Skye grinned. She walked over to the steps and started walking down them, making them creak and bend with each of her steps.

John and Clarisa pretended to be oblivious to everything they were doing. Yet they smiled at Lyla and Skye telepathically. Keep going

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh trust us, we are. She smiled.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Ciara walked inside the mansion. "Hello? Anyone?" She called.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

"WHAT DO YOU WANT?" She said with her booming voice.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

She rolled her eyes, getting annoyed with these ghosts. But she knew from personal experiences to be patient with them. "My cousin. . ."

Heartblade ♬(ノ゜∇゜)ノ♩ (heartblade) | 82 comments Madison-who was now invisable-walked to the nearest think and ratled what ever was there, the glasses chimed as they bumbed into each other.

Heartblade ♬(ノ゜∇゜)ノ♩ (heartblade) | 82 comments Una shakidly got out of the car, she was sleeping when the car broke down and still fealling a bit drowsy.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

"WHO IS THIS COUSIN OF YOURS?"

Heartblade ♬(ノ゜∇゜)ノ♩ (heartblade) | 82 comments She heard a loud voice from the mansion up ahead and walked to it.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Jake heard something downstairs. "Hayley's here!" He blew downstairs and she saw him.

"Jake!"

He smiled and was about to hug her, but he just went through. "Sorry, Hayley."

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Lyla turned uninvisible. She walked over to Jake and Hayley. "Ah. You know our Jake. Well then, welcome to our humble abode. I'm Lyla. I'm the main scarer here. Nice to meet you." She extended her hand to shake, but realized it wouldn't work. She pulled back her hand and bit her lip.

message 38: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 19, 2011 06:57AM) (new)

She nodded in acknowledgement but turned back to glare at Jake. "How come you didn't come when I called you?"

"Sorry." He shrugged.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

"Someones in trouble." She smiled at Jake mysteriously.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Jake smirked at her then back to her cousin. "Listen, cuz. I said sorry. PLus I'm dead anyways so who cares."

She raised her eyebrows. "Jake, you're not dead. You're half-dead. Your body is in the hospital from that car crash."

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Lyla listened to their convo for a bit then walked over to Skylar and whispered: "We've got some action."

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

He widened his eyebrows. "So I'm, still alive?!"

She nodded. "Yep, but you're in bad condition."

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

She chuckled quietly. "Even I knew that."

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Jake sighed, fading away then re-appearing sitting down on a couch. "Well, I'm stuck here."

Heartblade ♬(ノ゜∇゜)ノ♩ (heartblade) | 82 comments Madison turned uninvisible behind Haley.

Heartblade ♬(ノ゜∇゜)ノ♩ (heartblade) | 82 comments Una walked up the stairs and inside.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

"Sorta. We'll have to see whether or not they can fix you up. Then, if they can, you might have to leave here. Or they could put you in a coma and you'd be here for a while." She shrugged.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

He frowned, pale. "But something is pulling me here."

Heartblade ♬(ノ゜∇゜)ノ♩ (heartblade) | 82 comments "Maybe it's the same thing that pulled us here." Una said, standing by the door.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

"Probably." Hayley says.

« previous 1

The Biggest Freaky Random Friends, RPing & Fun...

unread topics | mark unread